3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
y
yariko.v 13.09.19 10:59 pm

Mankind accelerates the evolution of...

We all know that evolution since the dawn of the Solar system never stopped. For many millions of years under the influence of natural environmental factors there are a lot of organisms flora and fauna.

Now in some countries started to carry out experiments on the combination of genes of different animals with the human genome.

Whether a person is able to accelerate millions of years of evolution?
How do you feel about the experimental production of a hybrid human?
Maybe soon will be a cat-girl?
97 Comments
Sort by:
v
vftor 13.09.19

yariko.v
yariko.v wrote:
Whether a person is able to accelerate millions of years of evolution?
Capable, but weak. Everything goes on the program.
yariko.v wrote:
The idea is good, but while in higher orders does not work.

M
MunchkiN 616 13.09.19

with animals I think do not need much to mix
I'm more of the fully synthetic DNA with the already computed properties a person Nada there the couple extend to the DNA, like that of a whale or elephant, and shed the action of the couple there sokogonnym proteins that he has cancer, finally there was and he lived under 200-300 years, and not particularly aged well, there is further changes will require more complex approach and a complete revision of the entire architecture of the person and work of his nervous system and every cleaning so that the cells on the reproduction had the least and that we just eat to eat that, with modern scientific and technical level.
here actually the question that the person is a social being and if he do give he will be relatively more no reason as an individual, especially if he has a reproductive function will change and disappear, such as sexual reproduction.
and then genetics as a kind of analogue of the hard natural selection, which is not due to medicine, high standard of living and social achievements of civilization - to do even at the present level of science. but it will not be at the present level of five-year plans of evolution and just some moderation of expression and Martinet conservation for the next 20 to 70 thousand years

V
Vaipen 13.09.19

Well, like all living things change under habitat. But the current people, this plague has started to change the living environment as comfortable his butt. Of course, the remaining living beings who have not yet become extinct from the actions of man, also began to change and evolve under a new environment. So like, Yes, man influences evolution.

A
A.Soldier of Light 13.09.19

yariko.v wrote:
Now in some countries started to carry out experiments on the combination of genes of different animals with the human genome.
Oh... only now? Orly? 8)
Chimeras of the myths and legends of antiquity, too, as if something was done. The only question is whether you believe in their existence or not ) Well, according to mainstream science, humanity at that time in principle, there was no technology to do something like this and now it is problematic. So the official version is clear...

And what now prevents to create hybrids and chimeras? The laws and morality, that ;]
yariko.v wrote:
Maybe soon will be a cat-girl?
The last question makes him think about the gravity of the topic =]
PS
The use of genetic engineering that science would fix all the bad genes, and thus to ensure long life without any diseases.

v
vftor 13.09.19

MunchkiN 616
MunchkiN 616 wrote:
with animals I think do not need much to mix
So most people are far removed from the animals, from predators, from wolves.
And genetic methods are primitive. It's much more difficult and inaccessible for most predators.
MunchkiN 616 wrote:
man is a social
Not so much a social as a herd.

M
MunchkiN 616 13.09.19

vftor
nothing niponyal. no matter who is as far gone. under the mix, I understand that we have a pet that has an interesting biological mechanisms that Bolo would be nice to us and we take the DNA and remake them yourself and vaul - for example, people will be more scurvy for example. there were even all sorts of experiences that is completely strange alien organs from different species on the body with no functional immune conflict to have. so you can do but not very effective completely pomorzany so kid will.
by social I mean that society is the environment of man and the form of fixtures with effective existence. and forms of evolution and selection from him in General, that is also social (and society is still evolving in the form of civilization as a particular case of the society with the person making the conditions more comfortable for survival) and if it is unplug and re - plug the brow territorial predator type cat - it will soon become very very stupid and will wonder the aging lazernym sticks with podstvol

C
CpaHblN 4onNk 13.09.19

All urgently go to teach materiel - PEOPLE haven'T CHANGED OVER the LAST 12,000,000 (mulenov, yeah) YEARS FROM the WORD ALL. The crossing raskladyvanii, Chimera, ancient myths enough nonsense already, you do not pray to the gods every time lightning flashes. Want an example? Socrates described the Behemoth as a cow with a horse's tail, and the Phoenicians seriously considered the Rhino eater elephants - THEY STUPIDLY didn'T SEE ANYONE AND KNEW NOTHING, AND THAT's SCULPTED FROM the BULLDOZER ALL sorts of UNSCIENTIFIC CRAP. Again, the Romans before our era considered the Pahlavi those Germanic tribes who wore on his head the skull of a wolf as a sign of a skilled hunter and General bravery and courage, and as soon as Rome took christanto as gosreligii, Roman historians began to scribble the Talmud about whole tribes Pahlavan and even one of them recorded in Holy! India is at the very edge of the terrestrial disk and in the North it borders with a country where living alone bald men! © Lazar Lagin, The Old Man Hottabych. Want more mutantov go to read about the adventures of the most famous, because the fictional traveler in the Arab world of Sinbad the sailor, there is also no such freaks will find, and without any genetics.
And in General, people 75% CABBAGE!

i
igoryok31 13.09.19

what is evolution?) there is a complete degradation if there is any global cataclysm, we'll be back in the stone age! let's say tomorrow is gone electricity and communications, all the end of today's civilization!

v
vftor 13.09.19

MunchkiN 616
Understandable, but this is a deadlock way of development of modern (technical crutches), which will lead to further degradation and at the end of the world catastrophe, which has been a lot in the history of mankind. Those who supervises the humanity, I want a completely different, and if again not work, an imminent global catastrophe.

i
igoryok31 13.09.19

ColonelJason
look around you! biomass requires today - eat well, cloth fashionable and iPhone! on a global scale senseless wars around the world, for example, or inserting money into pseudo-scientific research has already become a meme British scientists, well, not nonsense? not to invest in space exploration, or to learn the mysteries of the ocean, but at least to know the secret of Nikola Tesla about energy transfer at a distance or we'll be forever to do it by wire, and use the internal combustion engine, anyways where not tkni I am a real development and progress do not watch!

v
vftor 13.09.19

igoryok31
True say, but the war is not meaningless, and the predatory, profit at the expense of others.

i
igoryok31 13.09.19

vftor
I is in principle meant to the grave did not carry away the loot - sense? Rockefeller won seven of hearts changed and one hell of a 101 died, and if only really invested in the development of medicine, maybe up to 150 survived, DNA they've deciphered not long ago, EMA-e achievement and what is the result? where are the results?!

C
ColonelJason 13.09.19

igoryok31
igoryok31 wrote:
biomass requires today - eat well, cloth fashionable and iPhone!
But do not tell us, for comparison, that required a biomass yesterday, say dark ages? Peasants, which was 90% of the population, do not accidentally spent all my life on the fact that though something to eat? And, by the way, judging by the obvious negative connotations, like you from among biomass (and, apparently, degradantov) rule. You can inquire, on what basis?
igoryok31 wrote:
on a global scale senseless wars around the world
Not be called the historical period when wars were not? Or earlier they were ambiguous?
igoryok31 wrote:
I is in principle meant to the grave did not carry away the loot - sense?
You obviously don't have children. For me, it's for the best.

igoryok31 wrote:
the secret of Nikola Tesla about energy transfer at a distance or we'll be forever to do it by wire
Spoiler
igoryok31 wrote:
I am a real development and progress do not watch!
From what sources do you get information about the latest research and achievements in the scientific field? What scientific literature have you read recently to judge the success of science? Again, in the middle ages science, in your opinion, shone?

A
A.Soldier of Light 13.09.19

CpaHblN 4onNk wrote:
you don't pray to the gods every time lightning flashes.
Compared with the warm sour 8) Genetics is a science, and Chimera only the result of pure science. Here faith can be the only facts for the existence of chimeras as such in the history of civilization... But Hey: facts as indeed the facts are not, of course, because myths are not facts... but not the fact that they are false ;]]
But lightning has long been explained scientifically, you can examine them right now. To see, to test, everything is available, faith in Zeus does not make sense already.
igoryok31 wrote:
what is evolution?) there is a complete degradation if there is any global cataclysm, we'll be back in the stone age! let's say tomorrow is gone electricity and communications, all the end of today's civilization!
Well, in the Middle ages there was no electricity, so what? Who degraded, he continued to do so. The rest lived on, science developed, the world has expanded.
igoryok31 wrote:
biomass requires today - eat well, cloth fashionable and iPhone!
Orly? Compare this with the fact that required biomass in the Middle ages. By this logic, the world is already degraded. However, ahem, the 20th century has given mankind so much... where's the degradation? 8) Degradanti at all times find a way to degrade.
In space exploration, the money is invested, but there are other issues.
As for hiding the data from real science, it is difficult, it is difficult (almost impossible, apparently) to prove anything to the skeptics, that is the adherents of the Official Version All agreed that we hide from the achievements of real science. Tesla or engine in the water.. you name it.
Oh, I heard that now is to develop chargers for phones that they charge on distance from the source...
reasoning, nothing serious )And now the other side of the coin. The attempt to understand the causes of the conspiracy, assuming there is one. Secret technology like wireless power transmission, and not just for some crummy phone charging, and full electromagnetic weapons with great range. Artificial lightning that hit your enemies across the ocean, tectonic weapons (to cause earthquakes). Well? Climatic weapons, in short. Imagine that the old got everything: weather phenomena can be design, so much so that with the mind and not say that someone out there is shamanic with the weather. The perfect destruction of the peoples of the world. No nuclear clouds, radiation, viruses and chemicals. Pure weather and all. Too easy, too secretive, it is impossible to defend. Fig do people have such weapons? Not supposed to, we don't need such a weapon to have.
Or something from the magic (ahem, sorry, magic is the same science, in fact). Well, there is to control the minds of others, animate dead, transmute lead into gold, and so on. Here's the alchemy: well, get everything in the hands of the schema of the user, as the gold melting. And then what? Gold reserves of all countries of the world, instantly depreciate, if alchemy will become the property of the masses. The economy collapses, wars and conflicts are inevitable, to put it mildly. It is not necessary to give us alchemy is not worth it ;]

i
igoryok31 13.09.19

and Yes, Yes in the dark or middle ages, the iPhone did not have biomass that's progress))) so the world and degraded just in the middle ages, no wonder there is such a period in history, as a Revival! for war it's time for them to stop and to go to space or explore the ocean, but without electricity you now will not make the step, and there is crap in the photo, che seriously think this mega-nano-Tesla charging?))) why the heck magnetic weapons zip across continents, supply power wirelessly to the energy supplied certain area and of course have not used the products of combustion, or by using space drive to the same Mars for a week to fly at least! anyways what DNA molchek clever, what profit to mankind from the fact that it decoded and??? what alchemy I belittle you, well, let's say if gold will be the same mass of metal as the same aluminium for example, it's great it can be more widely applied in engineering, and capital will not be stored in metal or paper, and for example in which a gas, how do you like that!?

C
ColonelJason 13.09.19

igoryok31
igoryok31 wrote:
and Yes, Yes in the dark or middle ages, the iPhone did not have biomass that's progress)))
Not sure what to create for itself the image of a man who believes that the only thing invented in the middle ages this iPhone - a good idea from the point of view of self-presentation. However, your case.
igoryok31 wrote:
no wonder that there is a period in history, as a Revival!
So, fine, but I continue to wonder:what is so highly spiritual, it was in the interests of the average person of the time of the Renaissance, which is the background of your sovremennitsa you degradantov?
igoryok31 wrote:
for war it's time for them to stop
The war you said in the way that they - a sign of degradation. I repeat the question: in what period of human history wars were not?
igoryok31 wrote:
Yes, without power you are now will not make the step
Many aboriginal people now live without electricity.Their way of life - your standard of intellectual development of the human species?
igoryok31 wrote:
th you seriously think this mega-nano-Tesla charging?)))
I think a stupid question about wireless transfer of energy( by the way , I understand that the difference between energy and electricity can't you see) when the device with wireless energy transmission has long been included in everyday life.
igoryok31 wrote:
anyways what DNA molchek clever, what profit to mankind from the fact that it decoded and???
That's why I asked you what sources do you get information about science (only you something on this subject - silence). It's not clever silence, it's just you have no clue about science and its discoveries.
Use on health.
Спойлерwww.sb.by/articles/lechim-geny.html

And would like to go back through all this to your original thesis: that genetic engineering bears fruit not as fast as you would like (or rather, you just don't know about its fruits), do you think a symptom of the degradation of humanity? OK, if the people who are moving slowly in the study of genetic engineering since the update, people who lived before the discovery of genes, who are they?

i
igoryok31 13.09.19

ColonelJason
what kind of words cling yet clear, I meant the electric power and transfer away! once the cure for cancer is found or a vaccine for AIDS, then we'll talk about genetic engineering, and yet the resulting transgenic plants, all sorts of viruses and some new experiments on mice and monkeys! and undoubtedly war give a leap in the development of science and technology, but it is not our option! what fork? so, while you're plants and monkeys to modify, in my opinion it is better to make efforts in creating the same power plants and space ships.

C
ColonelJason 13.09.19

igoryok31
igoryok31 wrote:
once the cure for cancer is found or a vaccine for AIDS, then we'll talk about genetic engineering
Once again, that your judgments come from a lack of knowledge. Using the gene CCR5 delta 32 have two men cured of HIV. Method, of course, is not yet universal, but to say that there is no podwyzek in this direction, obviously, wrong. In the treatment of cancer GI is also widely used.

igoryok31 wrote:
so, while you're plants and monkeys to modify, in my opinion it is better to make efforts in creating the same power plants and space ships.
I do not see any relationship. These scientific fields are evolving in parallel and in any way each other do not interfere.

G
Gauguin 13.09.19

yariko.v wrote:
We all know that evolution since the dawn of the Solar system never stopped.
...because not begun.

y
yariko.v 13.09.19

igoryok31 wrote:
biomass requires today - eat well, cloth fashionable and iPhone
Some biomass may require a piece of plastic with otkusannymi Apple, but bolshej part of the phone/computer to call/play/etc. and it does not matter that its logo will appear. The main thing that the device was of high quality, but not the only Apple can boast, there are other good brands.
igoryok31 wrote:
senseless wars around the world
Unfortunately mankind since ancient times, led a senseless war, but it's more a moral question than a scientific one. Modern man has grown technically, but morally, humanity is still in the stone age only changed the spears to missiles.
igoryok31 wrote:
not to invest in space exploration, or to learn the mysteries of the ocean, but at least to know the secret of Nikola Tesla about energy transfer at a distance or we'll be forever to do it by wire, and use the internal combustion engine, anyways where not tkni I am a real development and progress do not watch!
Space, Yes, to learn is a good thing, too, terraforming of Mars, for example, can help with the issue of overpopulation.
But the transfer of energy at distance has long been used. And many examples. Solar energy, Wi-Fi, microwave. The only difficulty in the transmission of high power over long distances, for example, during transmission of energy kilowatt large power in a limited volume of space at a distance will inevitably lead to strong electromagnetic field and ionization of the environment, it will be more like a weapon than for peaceful use.
The electric vehicle over the past half century are also slightly expanded, there are more electric scooters and gyrometers.