3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Dedsec_user 08.12.19 05:08 am

Why are we against Mercer? (Prototype 2)

I know what type of Mercer killed his life and a daughter!But MERCER?HOW?
149 Comments
Sort by:
T
Tamerlan018 08.12.19

About Alex had nothing to go on. I clearly pointed out that the plot need to improve. I would like to play with Mercer, but Heller will be interesting!

D
Dedsec_user 08.12.19

Yes no I understand that Mercer has disappeared,but Mercer could do such a thing?

T
Tamerlan018 08.12.19

Simon GHOST Riley
Mercer didn't kill his family. He was distributing a virus, and he killed them. And in General: Mercer decency is not very different.

w
we get what we deserve 08.12.19

Yes, because the Negro blasted and thinks that his family was murdered by Alex Mercer,but it was a zombie.

S
Sergey1992 08.12.19

turokxxx[Metroplan]
logical! and where did the zombies? from the virus. and who let him out?
I understand that it's a shame to play against who we were in the first part...

T
Tamerlan018 08.12.19

Well, everything is logical. The verdict: guilty!

D
Dedsec_user 08.12.19

He didn't do zombies as far as I remember,it's still the company,and Mercer ocherednaja victim

S
Sergey1992 08.12.19

Simon GHOST Riley
I even remember that a movie Alex,surrounded by soldiers,broke under my feet the tube with the virus.He was shot,then he got up and flew over the fence... and then actually starts the gameplay of the first part.

D
Dedsec_user 08.12.19

Сергей1992
And as far as I remember this nebilo,if not hard to find the movie OK?

S
Sergey1992 08.12.19

Simon GHOST Riley
well,sorry, just started the first part again,really,there is no such,there is a little bit different,maybe I'm confused with this video:

D
Dedsec_user 08.12.19

As it has infected?(solid puzzles)

w

Сергей1992
while Yes,he is to blame,he released Elizabeth Greene, code-named Mother,he did not know that new irc will because of this and destroyed the culprit of the infection Elizabeth green is destroyed,then the Negro does not know what happened and thinks that mutants released Mercer,I hope during the massacre Alex and Heller Mercer Heller will explain everything,and they will cooperate,well, I don't want Mercer to blame,do not want!

D
Dedsec_user 08.12.19

turokxxx
Thank you,I also don't want to kill Mercer!

D
Dedsec_user 08.12.19

So stop,only into understand!Why Heler asked where Mercer have fighters ?Ie they protect it,but why?

D
Dedsec_user 08.12.19

Just found !What does EPT Mercer?WHY!?

T
Tamerlan018 08.12.19

Simon GHOST Riley
Why just protect? Might just too seek him, and James decided to check data))

S
Sergey1992 08.12.19

Barcelona 1899
right idea,maybe it is!
Simon GHOST Riley
But Heller your from the dirty air such abilities got? Mercer infects him with the MS virus and from him! I was intrigued by the end of the video: when Heller thoughtfully raises his head,and Mercer smiled enigmatically!

w

I do not understand why Mercer Heller was infected but not killed?

D
Dedsec_user 08.12.19

I say solid puzzles!

D
Dedsec_user 08.12.19

Barcelona 1899
And yet it is possible that they have it somewhere locked,and heler looking where!