3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
DANger B.I.G. 08.12.19 10:04 pm

Experience full game [PC] (Spec Ops: The Line)

Just passed.Great game.Not to say that all my expectations were met,but overall the game delivered.Most upset “trick sand”.So the developers spoke a lot about it and praised,but in fact crap.Places where allowed to use it (sand) in the battle for the whole game and found very little,and if there is something to break to sleep the enemy,then you, the game literally forces you to do it strictly in the moment.Thought it would be some sort of tactical freedom on this,but it alas is not.But I must admit - this technique looks VERY impressive,especially when watching it for the first couple of times.And generally destructible in the game suck,helicopter flight towards the end of the game is not really kicked in!
The story reminded a great movie “Apocalypse now”,and some scenes in the game too,Prada different setting.
Speaking of setting - VERY impressed,especially when you have to wander on the roofs of tall buildings,the scenery STUNNING,and the inside most of these buildings VERY beautiful,Dubai also!Actually, the picture in the game performed at the highest level is a juicy,detailed texutre,beautiful effects,and some nice light and shadow Umm... admired from the 1st mission the last.
Total have the game with a simple gameplay (shoot/duck) and hackneyed plot (Delivered only the final twist...not that we like earlier, no where seen,but nevertheless - awesome!Watched all three endings,acceptable I think the one where Walker seems to be treated it is necessary...),BUT insanely beautiful and original setting.I liked the 8.0.
108 Comments
Sort by:
B
Botponevole 08.12.19

Good review this is good, at least not knowingly pre-order.

M
Mokryanin 08.12.19

IMHO I also liked the game,has come on a couple of evening a 7.5 out of 10

S
Spy Hunter 08.12.19

Someone says masterpiece, and someone the fillers. You need to play. But something to me suggests that the game is good) the day after tomorrow know

D
DANger B.I.G. 08.12.19

mort666
Who are not interested probably wouldn't have gone here...

A
Angiran 08.12.19

the game is all nuts!!!Did not expect the honor, thought ordinary shooter with shelters and shoals , and not, it turned out completely different. Went through the whole, the plot is not bad , and for this type of games in General, I love it!!))

R
Richards 08.12.19

Sori I stepped., I rolled was Diablo 3, in General it flies.

F
FC Shakhtar Donetsk 08.12.19

It is still only the first Chapter. The impressions are good. Good game with good graphics and great optimization. Playing on the 3rd difficulty level is only a little delay - just kill them.

A
AwE777 08.12.19

That is the game this good???
Engine the day before yesterday, the picture odnostoronnego color... the gameplay is dull, really dull, but I've had worse of course.
Remembering the same ancharted, then that's takii should be setting and gameplay with rifts and hide and seek, not to mention about the picture.

a
atmaROZ 08.12.19

During this Ugra thought... Well, that went out the next modern game,and as has become tradition - it must not be a shooter from the 1st person and dull controlareapane shkololo from the 3rd regime with the environment and static graphs and simple no-ka-ka-I.
Of course,Zsuzsa the kipyatkov skolota just not able to digest this fact being formatted forever. This product was just for the army unassuming popcornGamer primary school age.
I play it's boring,dull and absolutely uninteresting,especially with cuncolim view from the 3rd person,which I unacceptable in principle (with rare exceptions).

Moreover,brilliant solution with sand storm allows these lazy hacks,and without throwing the overall design,paste huge chunks of blatant graphic gamna length from floor level to covertly raise sand and chastely them pripudrivayut. Clever move,Bravo. But who did they want to throw dust in the eyes? Although the answer is obvious,reading the comments...)
Sandy consolo fufel - in the end,but the idea with the city in the sand was interesting. Kruzis in a gritty new York not this case:)

S
Sieg Murr 08.12.19

атмаROZ.

Ko-Ko-Ko console I use 3rd person Ko-Ko-Ko

You have no claim in the case, one a muffled crow.

By sabzh: Plus the author's themes, not a bad game, the obvious advantages to write the story (as mentioned, a bit like the Apocalypse now), great design, locations, soundtrack and voice acting. Cons: the trick with sand was not needed, though spectacular, gameplay, and well, the standard for any modern Sutera(kill ten enemies, be rolled, regenerarea).

a
apotek 08.12.19

console shooters are not impressive...

s
saa0891 08.12.19

Ordinary prohodnyak.

One of the advantages I can note only that the game is not very easy,and yet bots sometimes your're just going round the shelter,and not constantly sit in them,the pros can finish.

Like that before in games, never noticed much soap,or rather did not pay attention,but then it really catches the eye.

Your assistants are stupid idiots,constantly bursting forward,just a gesture.Why not elementary orders to hide behind that cover,what a primitive,give the order to attack,breaking the hell knows where,playing complex,they are brought down in a jiffy.
The plot is just full of P (in General with the plot in shooters some sort of trouble,such bullshit mold that is not much more)as well as the dialogues between the partners and the actions of our HS,on the brink of insanity.
In General, another mediocre shooter,and was forgotten.

S
Sieg Murr 08.12.19

Impressions from the full game I made in your style

You probably wanted to say, in the style of controlareapane shkololo?? Understand.

a
atmaROZ 08.12.19

Yes, you have realized that you yourself understand anything and explain optional)

a
alexzet3 08.12.19

saa0891
Here agree with you.
Enthusiasm do not understand,soap,shelter-the game is stupidly one of them and includes
The plot,well the plot in a shooter - this is......though there is some, okay.....

was thinking to buy-very glad not become!Downloaded pass once on average,and forget

PS - I Think if a medium,take from the cartoon,but.........really It is a pity money.....

F
Frank Castle 08.12.19

saa0891
The main character's actions in the game depend on you,not everywhere of course,but mostly from you.
By sabzh:Ran in one go!Story,graphics,the location is great.Gameplay...I will say this,playable.Like some non-linearity,that the same choice.In General, 9 out of 10 and this is probably the second best game of the year after max Payne 3.IMHO.

a
alexzet3 08.12.19

Frank Castle
I probably play another game,nothing you listed in Spec Ops: The Line no!
And compare This ****** with MP3 ???
Well,you give a damn........

s
saa0891 08.12.19

Frank Castle

The main character's actions in the game depend on you,not everywhere of course,but mostly from you.
By sabzh:Ran in one go!Story,graphics,the location is great.Gameplay...I will say this,playable.Like some non-linearity,that the same choice.In General, 9 out of 10 and this is probably the second best game of the year after max Payne 3.IMHO.

Yes, you really did not understand what I wrote,of course the actions of GG depends on who is playing,but they are limited and delivered in the framework of the plot,the script and the game,and with that, the game has big problems,the plot is so crazy,and the actions that we show in the cut scenes is no better,of course this is my perception,you might think that in the game all this right.
About everything else in your post.
I probably play another game,nothing you listed in Spec Ops: The Line no! [2]
It is better to play Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon: Future Soldier,there is something like that interesting.

a
alexzet3 08.12.19

saa0891
Yes, it is just waiting for the license for the full Russian,Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon: Future Soldier,at the time was 1 and part 2.
Just as in this play,thought to be at least b average game......

Heard compare Spec Ops with Gears of War ,I do not know,and here and there shelter,low guns,but in Gears passed heavily,the atmosphere or what,the plot,I don't know......and then ......guys they are done on a PC?????

s
saa0891 08.12.19

alexzet3

Heard compare Spec Ops with Gears of War ,I do not know,and here and there shelter,low guns,but in Gears passed heavily,the atmosphere or what,the plot,I don't know......and then ......guys they are done on a PC?????

And what is there to compare,it is clear that Spec Ops is a clone of gears,but only very mediocre in the same Gears of War, even weapons at times more interesting and varied,I'm not talking about the story,bosses,levels, and General approach to the game overall,even silly to compare it to.
Probably even more interesting will be the XCOM Spec Ops.