3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
DANger B.I.G. 08.12.19 10:04 pm

Experience full game [PC] (Spec Ops: The Line)

Just passed.Great game.Not to say that all my expectations were met,but overall the game delivered.Most upset “trick sand”.So the developers spoke a lot about it and praised,but in fact crap.Places where allowed to use it (sand) in the battle for the whole game and found very little,and if there is something to break to sleep the enemy,then you, the game literally forces you to do it strictly in the moment.Thought it would be some sort of tactical freedom on this,but it alas is not.But I must admit - this technique looks VERY impressive,especially when watching it for the first couple of times.And generally destructible in the game suck,helicopter flight towards the end of the game is not really kicked in!
The story reminded a great movie “Apocalypse now”,and some scenes in the game too,Prada different setting.
Speaking of setting - VERY impressed,especially when you have to wander on the roofs of tall buildings,the scenery STUNNING,and the inside most of these buildings VERY beautiful,Dubai also!Actually, the picture in the game performed at the highest level is a juicy,detailed texutre,beautiful effects,and some nice light and shadow Umm... admired from the 1st mission the last.
Total have the game with a simple gameplay (shoot/duck) and hackneyed plot (Delivered only the final twist...not that we like earlier, no where seen,but nevertheless - awesome!Watched all three endings,acceptable I think the one where Walker seems to be treated it is necessary...),BUT insanely beautiful and original setting.I liked the 8.0.
108 Comments
Sort by:
a
alexzet3 08.12.19

DANger B. I. G.
Well, probably not larger than those idiots who liked it!

And especially selected from downs even compared to MP3!Oh yeah,and here and there shelter-so it seems!!

If we downloaded,installed, so why not go?!To say opinion is about the full game,and not about a couple of levels and rollers.

A
Ashirogi_Muto 08.12.19

Played for an hour was 3 chapters, they are short so. First impressions are very good. Thank God here the optimization is normal. On my comp on high 60 fps. Liked the trick with the sand. And who says that the game has few of them nifiga, played only an hour and used such chips 7 times. While that game will take place. My first rating of 7.5 out of 10. Go through the game completely I think the rating going up to the ball and maybe a half.
PS: And who would not say that there is a normal schedule. So, let grafodrochery go to Crysis and Battlefield.

a
artemsberg 08.12.19

when I run the game preparing for hudshemu,but the game pleasantly surprised a variety of locations,rich graphics and animations,claims to consolegames do not accept because the game with all of your covers are perfectly optimized for keyboard and mouse,the story as reported by previously developed was written in the book ,the script is taken as a basis in the Apocalypse Coppola,from some scenes were just in shock like he was worried.As for me now, not every Western game will be as American commando of Delta drenched in sweat and blood packs puts their former colleagues,from me the game 9/10 as still very short which is explained by the fact that developed is still not able to hold the pace longer duration in the overall game for me personally is very good.

a
artemsberg 08.12.19

professor12
you're a moron and your a moron armaros

N
Nemezis 08.12.19

But the gameplay,especially after max Payne 3 seemed boring and uninteresting

But the story after Max Payne 3 seemed to be the pinnacle of genius. Didn't let go until the very end. But MP3 zadolbali already half of the game.

Very interesting to watch the fall of the Walker. Attitudes and emotions of the soldiers is very realistic, you know that they are real people, not dolls. Well, if anything, it developed honestly admitted that we're not doing super-duper graph, and do a good dramatic story. And they did not lie, unlike many other developers of balabolschiki that PR was his vengeance, and the output is the maximum that you can get the game.

Z
ZhalChtoTakOnoVse 08.12.19

standards
igruha Nitsche once pass
by the end of the went normal
The sound pleased and good ending

a
atmaROZ 08.12.19

professor12 [+1]:) I see someone else without vthov "Moment 1" from Henkel were held in the course...:))
------------------
arensberg
Smiled) Nocomment...

A
AntonSuper 08.12.19

It's a great game) 8 exactly although put 9

a
alexzet3 08.12.19

Nemesis
About how!Well, but now you're all clear,call Chidodo and Gentelmen!Three clown in the arena)))))

S
SergeySPP 08.12.19

It is a normal game for the last time, passed the first two chapters. Like everything, the sounds and the graphics on the level, the optimization is great. The plot is interesting. 9 out of 10

A
AntonSuper 08.12.19

Game for 1 evening)

P
Powerless 08.12.19

Game slag.
I have long thought that the same pre-order Ghost Recon or The Line,but since I watched star trek in 2010,my choice fell on her.
And so came the day of release,perezagruzit launched,the first thing that catches the eye just NEEEEEEEEED of the GAME(Yes, I will say I am a student and grafodrocher,but it is true SOAP and hurt,and you face the saw?),well it is possible to survive,then shooting well, here it's just not interesting,but I hate more if you do a Headshot,the head breaks off(this is just pzdts nonsense),the story,all the screensavers I've scipal after 5 chapters,well it is a banal and miserable.But in 2010 we obeschyali great shooter with an interesting story.So with realized figured out,Oh yeah the only thing I liked is soundtrack,here it is and forced to play the game to the end...
Multiplayer is even more the curve,wretched network, I have not seen in life.I will leave it to campers and masochists.(Now I will say learn to play BUT HOW to PLAY with the rats)
Game 5\10 well, a maximum of 5.5\10,very pozhelel that did pre order.
PS Went to BF3 or Binary Domaine 5 times to pass.

P
Powerless 08.12.19

And Yes, forgot to say that the optimization here just to be miserable...

B
BarZZ 08.12.19

the game is good.
though the FIRST time it became possible in American game to destroy their own(yusovskiy warriors), and not ever to blame for all the ills the evil Russian))
on the whole,true story came out.
came the camera,all the help,then jumped into the jeep(after helicopters)-saving our Asses!-and that's all. and you,the local, and then to disentangle themselves. and brave Marines are waiting for new locations,where no democracy has come)
sorry,I could not resist.

F
Frank Castle 08.12.19

saa0891
I probably play another game,nothing you listed in Spec Ops: The Line no!
It's not for you,for me everything is in place.On taste and color as they say.

p
prodigy007 08.12.19

very weak shooting, the recoil of weapons like the looks of the guns - children.

i
igorilla_07 08.12.19

a fresh breeze after the clone vampirov. Clean hallway and clean no so-called moral choice. Yes, and do not, it will not. The weapon balance is fine.
great game!!!!!

a
alexzet3 08.12.19

Frank Castle
You surprised me bro....those and really liked IT???

Powerless
+1000000!!

i
igorilla_07 08.12.19

well, Yes. much more interesting to hang out and swing on the same maps as the maggots in the toilet and wait as the new SOP. plotless caseuniversal a beating.
with optimization at all fuck you in the ass. konsolschina that now, pee and hysteria?

G
Guzick 08.12.19

And I liked the game)
Yeah,not the wow the graphics,not the wow weapons
but the script very much,of course is something like that flashed in the black Ops(sorry for the spoiler),and the difference between the endings we used to see in ME 3,but still this line where you either accept the truth or live in illusion very much.