3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
DANger B.I.G. 08.12.19 10:04 pm

Experience full game [PC] (Spec Ops: The Line)

Just passed.Great game.Not to say that all my expectations were met,but overall the game delivered.Most upset “trick sand”.So the developers spoke a lot about it and praised,but in fact crap.Places where allowed to use it (sand) in the battle for the whole game and found very little,and if there is something to break to sleep the enemy,then you, the game literally forces you to do it strictly in the moment.Thought it would be some sort of tactical freedom on this,but it alas is not.But I must admit - this technique looks VERY impressive,especially when watching it for the first couple of times.And generally destructible in the game suck,helicopter flight towards the end of the game is not really kicked in!
The story reminded a great movie “Apocalypse now”,and some scenes in the game too,Prada different setting.
Speaking of setting - VERY impressed,especially when you have to wander on the roofs of tall buildings,the scenery STUNNING,and the inside most of these buildings VERY beautiful,Dubai also!Actually, the picture in the game performed at the highest level is a juicy,detailed texutre,beautiful effects,and some nice light and shadow Umm... admired from the 1st mission the last.
Total have the game with a simple gameplay (shoot/duck) and hackneyed plot (Delivered only the final twist...not that we like earlier, no where seen,but nevertheless - awesome!Watched all three endings,acceptable I think the one where Walker seems to be treated it is necessary...),BUT insanely beautiful and original setting.I liked the 8.0.
108 Comments
Sort by:
N
Nemezis 08.12.19

Nemesis7675

It is believed that you are one of those players who don't play and bursting forward. Hence the lack of attention to detail, and empty shops, and strange cover ))

T
Tulskiy Pocik 08.12.19

Nemesis7675
Sam got to play on veteran and now gritting his teeth,hardcore fucking.Nobody's forcing you f*PU tear,ran to the lung--the middle and enjoy,and need hardcore go into the army.

Y
Ya Betmen 08.12.19

But whether I'm the hero? The question I asked myself after a few completed missions in the game from Yager Development. In Spec Ops. The Line without exaggeration, a good story and there are moments that you remember and ponder. Probably the first time in my life when in any game, not everything goes according to the law of the genre. Playing as usual for a cool fighter, and I didn't realize that actually it's not so correct as it seemed at first.

Playing with narrative point of view shows us the detachment Delta went on orders in covered in the literal sense of the word Dubai to find out the fate of the 33rd battalion of the US Army. Commanded this battalion John Conrad who sent the signal that the operation for the evacuation of civilians from the city failed. But only by joining a foot in the city and entered the first skirmish we understand that it is not so clear, and the mission starts to get not the nature of intelligence. As you progress there are more and more questions the actions of the protagonist every time make you think about the correctness of his actions. A good example of a scene with the use of phosphorous weapons and the subsequent murder of the innocent. I must admit the scene is strong. Feel all the guilt and emotions that the protagonist feels. The ending may leave even more questions, but they there are four.

Gameplay in The Line, a mile smell Gears Of War'om, but played much better Sherstny. Running, hiding, firing from cover, the return teams, of course novelty does not smell, but the fights much more dynamic and interesting, with it much. The intelligence of the opponents and generally much better, and how they suppress fire, not seen in any game. Yes, the gameplay in Spec Ops is not opening, the whole game is perceived as just a good action movie and good story with a beautiful picture.

In the chart and then notice the most unique design locations. This Sunny, hot Dubai these sinking in the yellow sand skyscrapers can't leave anyone indifferent. And perfect music accompanied every battle acted as encouragement.

Generally get a game a little above average, namely 6 out of 10.

T
Tulskiy Pocik 08.12.19

n
nad1389 08.12.19

3 times played, and still pass.
Atypical happened.

K
Kaylet 08.12.19

the game went the first day said it... sucked... went straight to the penultimate difficulty level... a lot freaked out, but it was cool... the plot, the film would like removed...

D
Damned_Soul 08.12.19

Chic but UNFORTUNATELY underrated game with a fascinating plot, good and interesting gameplay, beautiful graphics for its age. The same can not but rejoice presence of four endings.. All who did not play and were not even in 2019, this game.

H
HUNTER ON A DEAD 05.10.20

Until the very end did not leave the idea that you play the apocalypse today, although completely the film and did not see but just because of the feeling ... The game came... ::)