3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
DANger B.I.G. 08.12.19 10:04 pm

Experience full game [PC] (Spec Ops: The Line)

Just passed.Great game.Not to say that all my expectations were met,but overall the game delivered.Most upset “trick sand”.So the developers spoke a lot about it and praised,but in fact crap.Places where allowed to use it (sand) in the battle for the whole game and found very little,and if there is something to break to sleep the enemy,then you, the game literally forces you to do it strictly in the moment.Thought it would be some sort of tactical freedom on this,but it alas is not.But I must admit - this technique looks VERY impressive,especially when watching it for the first couple of times.And generally destructible in the game suck,helicopter flight towards the end of the game is not really kicked in!
The story reminded a great movie “Apocalypse now”,and some scenes in the game too,Prada different setting.
Speaking of setting - VERY impressed,especially when you have to wander on the roofs of tall buildings,the scenery STUNNING,and the inside most of these buildings VERY beautiful,Dubai also!Actually, the picture in the game performed at the highest level is a juicy,detailed texutre,beautiful effects,and some nice light and shadow Umm... admired from the 1st mission the last.
Total have the game with a simple gameplay (shoot/duck) and hackneyed plot (Delivered only the final twist...not that we like earlier, no where seen,but nevertheless - awesome!Watched all three endings,acceptable I think the one where Walker seems to be treated it is necessary...),BUT insanely beautiful and original setting.I liked the 8.0.
108 Comments
Sort by:
N
Nemezis 08.12.19

This is dashed ))) But all of the case.

E
Erick Hartman 08.12.19

Just passed .The game is a masterpiece .This is the first in my memory interactive war drama with philosophical overtones ,the plot magnificent ,the characters believe in the city itself I believe ,the view of the Dubai in the last level ...I Just don't know...That's how mesmerizing ,I have already murazhki ran ,but still under great music ..Oh .In General, I can't sing the praises Spec ops .The plot ,as here already wrote above,taken from a cult war dramas ,more is taken from the Apocalypse ,the smaller of the Stairs ,still in her war is only the background ,the beginning of the story and its end ,all I advise to look, a brilliant film,a parable .There are a couple of moments borrowed from the drama stone Platoon

In General, for me Spec ops is the second game this year ,after MP 3 .

p
player71rus 08.12.19

A masterpiece as I expected. Separately want to note the atmosphere, a great soundtrack and beautiful Russian localization (and this is not because of the Mat as it may think dois). In General, everything is fine, everything is on the level. 10 out of 10.

E
EmiNem95 08.12.19

Passed the game. I liked very much. The story enjoyed great. What is nice here is that US soldiers are not Calcutt i.e. they didn't save the world,that enemies do not lay down their arms before the Americans and the Americans got what he deserved. Atmosphere ruined cities and a dying population transferred perfectly. Something of this atmosphere is present in the Homefront. In General the game is excellent.

w
wowanitch999 08.12.19

The application has failed to start because it is configured correctly. Re-installing the application may fix this problem!!!.I bought a CD from a friend went me this oshibku.What's the problem maybe someone knows!

H
Hersonger 08.12.19

redkosnoe shit

w
wowanitch999 08.12.19

othing I do now

j
jeorje 08.12.19

almost a masterpiece!.. almost..

k
k.AI.zer 08.12.19

just passed the game completely, I realized that I was not expecting the nonsense that I saw in the end but a good shooter with a NORMAL plot. not impressed, but hooked. maybe I missed something... to pass the second time will not.

E
Erick Hartman 08.12.19

k.AI.zer
Or maybe you're just a mind not yet grown to such games ? No offense

K
KIR_AKA_NIK 08.12.19

Well, that is to say, from one side of the shelter, rapids, refreshing, not really the smartest opponents and teammates. pleasantly surprised with a different plot and atmosphere and even multiple endings. The game was a pleasant surprise, but not to the wow effect.
The result: 7/10.

D
Disease 08.12.19

Really great game, very interesting story with a surprise ending, reminiscent of LOST, as well as musical accompaniment during the fight, loved the music from the 70s, 80s very well fit in the atmosphere of the game, and it was very nice to walk along the destroyed by the sandstorms of Dubai.

10/10 love it.

A
Ardan 08.12.19

8/10 interesting story with a surprise ending, but the gameplay is terrible

r
rock music 08.12.19

the first time through the game, it gave the story so I really think that there is a choice that you can't burn phosphorus whole company - I burned it because I didn't want to bother , I played on hard level and they were pissing me off. I did not save a civilian, because he wanted to beat information out of the CIA. I killed all the civilians after Lugo's death, because I wanted to. I killed the hanging bridge because it seemed to me that the choice is really not that you have to do it. passing the second time, I realized that was wrong, but the first impression was already not to spoil the game quality in terms of gameplay, a good story. except that the ending was done a bit stupid. had to watch fight club. and to make so that when pressing the trigger (no matter where to watch the sight), Walker shot himself. the only way to get out alive is to stop the killing, it seems to me a good option to end all of the madness that was going on there. personally, I first waited until five, and death disappointed me. it's a nuance, but it would do the rest.

S
Stailet 08.12.19

The plot is good, although somewhere already. Gameplay is standard for console shooters, but the level of 2008, due to the same. Three days ran and forgotten.

A
Alex Side 08.12.19

8/10
Great story

D
DeM1_cool 08.12.19

The game is so absorbing in its plot,
you just simply get used to time events happening in Dubai
and he want to find Colonel Konrad!!!

v
vladchij 08.12.19

Standard shooter kind of hiding/perekalivatsja, with a stupid storyline (which is rare for games of this type) and beautiful scenery.

M
Marongo 08.12.19

passed immediately after Binary Domain, but nevertheless liked the game, even sometimes more delayed...here are your chips - the war without embellishment, unhackneyed plot, the music from the 70s, etc., the abandoned town...well, the ending is quite good))...but I don't liked the night mission before the trucks. 8/10 for sure you can give!

a
andrei76825 08.12.19

Igruha simply divine!