3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
V
ViceScar 08.12.19 10:05 pm

Experience full game [PC] (The Darkness 2)

The game is already out!What's more - many have already gone!Write your opinions!
192 Comments
Sort by:
A
Alhezeite 08.12.19

English version downloaded - everything is normal, but the only sight there

V
ViceScar 08.12.19

XZIPET
me too..but so schikarno))

d
denya_one 08.12.19

I do not like games from 1st person...it is best when there is a possibility of switching to 3E, 5e face.....so on the controller easier....

A
Arthur4ik8 08.12.19

the game is divine, and when talking to NPCs you can choose to answer it but sometimes...well, two endings is a big plus to the game=))

B
BloodRayT 08.12.19

Already gammay individuals version the Russian the incentive game. Not released yet and already the network of fuck. In short, respect the game. +10

I
Ivashura 08.12.19

Demka very much, was going to buy the game, but first downloaded a pirate and was horrified, the game is probably completely sucesorio!( And before the game the main thing a trailer was released which shows all the tricks) but in the final version of the entire dismemberment was removed!!!!(( and not even warned, so why do that?? well I have not had time to buy the game

A
Arthur4ik8 08.12.19

Russian voice is crappy...=(

R
RaPtoR1302 08.12.19

Graphics - chip game!
the game is the comic strip made

S
STAVROPOL4ANIN 08.12.19

Good game. Shooting, dismemberment, the plot seems to have...

A
Alhezeite 08.12.19

Good game, but in single player I have lost the dismemberment although in co-op it is. What to do?

v
vekt0r 08.12.19

awesome game. kintz just too much. well at least alternated with fighting.

i
iolan24 08.12.19

The game is in one word-very good!

l
likvedator 08.12.19

the game is good but would be better if the developers improved the graphics , and the feeling that uproar to a minimum.

G
Govnojuy 08.12.19

to be honest that after the demo was very interested, but after played the full version even as something not tightened :(

D
Dante54 08.12.19

Just beat the game a 9.5

T
Turok_067 08.12.19

And now I can. The game is very good. The style of the game is impeccable. This graphics the game is very suitable. The plot is interesting. Co-op is good too (only played once). Well, the main thing in this game is great raschlenenka=)I Advise everyone to buy the game. Looking forward to part 3.I hope to be

s
segagrand 08.12.19

Yes the game is cool) I like it,haven't played with pleasure,but lately either the stuff goes or even lull was with the games) the game is cool and the graphics do not bother)))

D
DeadRomantic 08.12.19

Like)) to say) but I have a question. At the carnival, Jenny asks the blue bear to win. I have yet scored current of 1150 points, but have not given =\ all the time the devil give. As it should be and it can win?

D
DeadRomantic 08.12.19

Rosen ATP has passed =) Yes the game ^^ the story is not so good...he's a good and sad...nameneko so. And by the way the game style is very suitable. Only now I have a question. I have no dismemberment. I need it to download the Western version or fix will be all the same?

D
Death_LifE 08.12.19

I liked the game PTS....And much of the plot...the mass of Impressions...to be honest,I liked this game,even if I don't too was waiting for...I Want to say one thing....developed Malaca harashi did..!!!the plot deserves special attention.....On the right was funny and sad.....Game with yumorkom...(especially partner Jackie)....Also, there are sad moments.....And in General--the game was a success...I Segodnya installed and is almost gone....The last mission of campaign.....So that will go....

The count here is not glavnoe,and even fun with her