3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
V
ViceScar 08.12.19 10:05 pm

Experience full game [PC] (The Darkness 2)

The game is already out!What's more - many have already gone!Write your opinions!
192 Comments
Sort by:
Y
Yoshemitsu 08.12.19

Great game, quite a while did not please us fit FpS.

S
SUNIAK 08.12.19

[URL=http:///files/p62z2u8ik]http:///files/p62z2u8ik[/URL]
CRUEA GAME OF 2011!!!!!

p
pashok5D 08.12.19

short? Oh well

S
SeReGaOrlov 08.12.19

I'm in such fucking great... the game is not played

G
Gentelman 08.12.19

Played the demo, CORNER else. The atmosphere of the first part, no, but to hell with it. No shooting, and in General on Call Of Duty like (especially the episode in the beginning where Jackie dragged by the scruff of the neck and have to shoot back), duck because even there, GG was more sensitive to injuries. Here play for a terminator. Enemies are all the same, interesting game situations haven't noticed, the tentacles quickly tired of it. In General, zero desire to check out the full version. Where there is buy - download don't want to. And yet, like the graphics drawn on the cartoon all looks like. And the right would have been originally drawn. For a game with pretensions to seriousness it is a complete fail.
Latest: shooting just to degroof. I haven't remember to aim it, just need to look in the direction of the enemy, still fall.

r
razor34rus 08.12.19

Passed the game with both endings. What can I say? Satisfied, strong, atmospheric Thriller about love :)
My rating 8.5/10, I recommend you to review.

A
Andrew 08.12.19

Bought the game the incentive passed 8/10 very good game,the ending is certainly a surprise

B
Bog13zzz 08.12.19

the game went all right, until the ending there already is somehow not clear.

D
Dizel41 08.12.19

Great game!Thought shit,but no.

S
Sorier 08.12.19

The game,the ending was really sad :(

O
Old.Gamer 08.12.19

The game is gorgeous, the ending is so sad and indeed the plot is not something that would be a depressing and just sad.
Anyway the comic is well made. The story and the twist is just awesome. But guys Auto aiming on a PC are you kidding me? it's insanity... Just a computer that helps to aim to the head. WHY???
The game even more difficult would I play on 3 difficulty passed was written Celeing Give me some challenge with the auto aiming?.... Oh well really liked the game and auto-aim but rather a strong aim-assist in the head is noticed immediately.

M
MadSparrow 08.12.19

the game is such that I personally just happy with her purchase(it was pre-order).

S
SSSSeagerRRR 08.12.19

I'll go talk I don't understand why I don't have any hint of dismemberment? =(

P
PazeTiV 08.12.19

If you completely ignore the 1st part of the game, made by Starbreeze, The Darkness 2 is good.
And if not, then prohodnyak. The plot, the drama, the atmosphere, the shooting, Yes, even the monologues, Jackie... it's All new The Darkness 2 was different, and subjective opinion-worse. 2 completely different games, which Jackie and Jane and connect only.
The main schelbany nose Digital Extremes, you can take for the brevity of the game, because the game went for 6 hours of the dawn. The 1st part was intense, and was held for 11 hours.

P. S One murder scene Jenny from The darkness (1) puts the whole The Darkness 2 on your knees. Alas.

19Roman89 08.12.19

I liked very much. in the first, alas, was not playing,so nothing to compare with. after fucking codes and similar shooters like a breath of fresh air )) but a bit short...I want a little more development at the beginning with a cowardly smash humans,try yourself and not sectarian-the team...

D
Don92 08.12.19

This game is the best of those that I played for a couple of years,and I play almost everything!Went on the pirates tomorrow buy litsuhu that would hold developers!I advise everyone to do the same build for this,what the 500r is not a pity

v
valer4ik123 08.12.19

I think a sequel can be done safely
for example, he vybiraetsya from hell and will make the bad guys
or will be urinating in hell
or make the game with a different character type other media darkness
the darkness will not let him die

b
bonch5 08.12.19

Loved the hodgepodge of everything you can think of.Impressions of the sea and the sea of drive and humor especially the demon liked it, adds some svoeobraznogo charm.Especially the part where he peed on slain enemy.The graphics and sound on a different level.Special thanks to the writers of this buzz I have never experienced!!!

D
Don92 08.12.19

I ask everyone who liked to play buy litsuhu

T
The Walking Dan 08.12.19

The game was good my expectations were met even more great story, graphics fittings are characters written on a)