3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
V
ViceScar 08.12.19 10:05 pm

Experience full game [PC] (The Darkness 2)

The game is already out!What's more - many have already gone!Write your opinions!
192 Comments
Sort by:
D
DreamSky 08.12.19

Play such a plot, and the gameplay is simply amazing. The game introduced something new in the shooter genre, for me, the story could not put it down. I long ago have not seen, and I think that the game will be remembered to me forever, because there are very few...

w
wypa 08.12.19

In General, today took over 7 hours of the game. Played with English voice acting and Russian text. Researched each area, listening to each character and tried to enjoy the atmosphere that the developers were trying to show. I can say that they succeeded. In some places, but rather the beginning of the game, felt the atmosphere Fahrenheit. The game was not expecting, in the first part did not play. I honestly expected it to be something on the level of 5\10, as in recent games and face, only with graphics. The game put a weak 8\10. Unfortunately, the developers have made this game of secrets, a variety of conversations and all sorts of Goodies. Because with this story, it would be possible to work another month and bring it to a solid 9-Ki, would be fantasy and desire. And the ending... towards the end I would say.. a Small disappointment. Especially one as trivial as written above the man with the nickname Mordrag. Sadly( But in General I remained is happy. A long time nothing happened.

k
killover0077 08.12.19

super game, the story,the graphics, I liked it))

t
torque380 08.12.19

The game is just the bomb!!! Passed it twice already, at least for the duration of it at 6 hours, but very intense in terms of plot and gameplay. Way to completely level your character enough for me two times. The game has no good endings, all two pretty sad. Pass it does not.

t
torque380 08.12.19

boss__2003
Yes, the rollers on top. Especially cool with Jenny in the cafe( very touched). Never in my game did not cause such feelings

G
Garry_Frost 08.12.19

COOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL AT LEAST THE FIRST I PLAYED

t
torque380 08.12.19

By the way as a shooter the game is good. Shooting is fun and guns feel good.

G
GariK Hunter 08.12.19

Liked the game.Though does not possess the graphical bells and whistles,but still pleasing to the eye.The gameplay is also not bad,the only negative-the game is short,even for shooters.

T
Tomsoon 08.12.19

Gameplay - 4/5
Story - 4/5
Graphics - 3/5
Sound and music - 4/5

In principle good but the ending killed his stupidity. :(

T
Treychik 08.12.19

The plot is already clear at first what was coming
Graphics - I really did not like Borderlands was the atmosphere which this schedule is very suitable, then - in any way - look at some blobs instead of norms of blood...
Battle system 2 guns - well, demonic hands is the first hour of the game - cool, I'll simply get tired of spending all sorts of combinations and stupidly knocked all the 1-2 combinations memorized...
Management - on PC - well, immediately you can see the ground under side moves etc. gadgets - you break your fingers until you make the necessary wave...
well, the sound and music...honestly? - nothing outstanding...
Don't know about you, but I cut scenes with the main character in the void under the spotlight wildly infuriated, because it was set up for some comical situations...

T
The Emperor 2 08.12.19

What a miserable game Lord !

m
mcbrut 08.12.19

Great game. Could not put it down.
I hope it will continue.

J
JustCatForShow 08.12.19

Cool game! At least eight draws!

P
PASCHOK_93 08.12.19

The darkness and the defender are my best friends

O
Outsider 08.12.19

+100000000000000000000... super game

D
DeadRomantic 08.12.19

everything...was...damn, even the tears were welling up 2 times per game. for the first time is. the game is super simple. here people say - the game 1 time, but for what kind and short. but I will say that already 2 time I play and going through the company coop. and for me it did not seem short, in the 2-3 days it can stretch easily if play I =) to climb everywhere, to see everything, kill everyone :D

D
DeadRomantic 08.12.19

PASCHOK_93
my best friends was a devil, 2 1911, a shotgun and the Darkness :D Oh and what's under the Darkness will fall =) beautiful dangling corpses in pipes or cues.

D
DeadRomantic 08.12.19

By the way guys, I see no point in continuing. The correct ending is...Umm not going to say if someone has not passed yet. In General, the correct ending is not favorable to continue.

O
Old.Gamer 08.12.19

DeadRomantic
There's always a way out of hell. To take the Bible and 7 circles. After 7 rounds you will be in heaven or on earth but it also depends on the circumstances))
So Jackie estacado is in 3 parts and give septula angel and release Jenny. Well, something like this I would have spun to the end of the phrase because I do not like the dramatic death of heroes)
And Jackie as a dramatic hero turned out gorgeous.

m
mcbrut 08.12.19

DeadRomantic
Darkness on the loose. Jackie freed angel. 3 will be epic battle)
Maybe they play for an angel.
PS. Sorry minion((((