3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
V
ViceScar 08.12.19 10:05 pm

Experience full game [PC] (The Darkness 2)

The game is already out!What's more - many have already gone!Write your opinions!
192 Comments
Sort by:
d
darkis13 08.12.19

The help Nuba I twice passed the game but always when enough demonic hand he executed one and the bench technique look like vidyuhi there are different techniques different or is it me that's supposed to be????????

S
Soulstise 08.12.19

The game is good. In terms of plot is on the verge of madness, don't know what to believe, very cool. Although not without cliches like: the evil factions seeking to put the whole world to its knees and the characters are friends of gg is very familiar, the same characters you saw very often. The gameplay, on PC to play of course not very convenient if not to say difficult.
Graphics, like the beautiful styling etc on, but I think it was possible to leave the regular schedule.
MP. well, average, special pleasure has not received.
In the end, an interesting game with a good storyline great gameplay, but clearly shows it's console roots... 8.0 if I had to rate
Its worth the money. Waiting for The darkness 3

K
Kurebakja 08.12.19

after the capture, there are 4 buttons (1)Podlesice (2)cartridges, (3) theCooldown, (4) shields, to introduce the possibility of using (2)-(4) need to upgrade their skills.

Z
ZhalChtoTakOnoVse 08.12.19

For me it is game on once...but it is not bad once

o
oYAm 08.12.19

The plot is wonderful, such a long time in games is not met. Totally awesome! However, this first person... I do not know how anyone, but my head was spinning. I hate when not by your actions the image on the screen wobbles, probably because in the passenger seat swayed, and as driving - clean as a whistle )

It would be in the third person, the game would be just perfect, subjectively, of course!

10/10 for the story, 6/10 for the graphics (real graphics of the game proved only at the very end, when out on the roof), 6/10 for gameplay.

The evaluation is subjective, maybe my cerebellum something? =)

C
ChExi 08.12.19

A MASTERPIECE IS A MASTERPIECE AND A MASTERPIECE! no not just! difficult very difficult to create as catchy game! beautiful graphics, nice gameplay AND an INCREDIBLY EMOTIONAL STORY! bow three times in front of the developers

but as he said at one time but not quite good and gorgeous! once once in Darkness 2 we pass

N
N[1]K 08.12.19

Cool sorry current short.The ending of the rules

B
Belovit 08.12.19

Played on the computer with ISBECAUSE joystick. The game is good, and the plot is available. Pleased Russian voice, probably the best in recent times. At one time, but what!

E
Elebret 08.12.19

Not hooked on the game. Mediocre graphics. Is not felt .... dip. As unpretentious arkadka. Because of the specificity of the picture hurts my eyes. This little fuck-buddy like improvised Overlord'and. Music.... does not drive. It is a pity that there is no variability. And all for some.... fuflovoe. In General, removed h\h 45-50 minutes.

S
Shepard 08.12.19

So do not read if you don't want spoilers. Sorry in the end began a hellish frenzy and kick.
Spoiler
Hmm... I think I'll Start with the graphics. When considered as a whole - pretty well. Liked the facial animations of the characters, the design. A bit annoying monotonous design locations. Anyway, I have the feeling that playing the first part - there is also in the first mission was the building complexes, cemeteries and metro.

But the gameplay annoys. The first - a hell of a lot of enemies for a long time to kill. I have the feeling that the authors were trying to delay the game. Especially pontical everywhere lights. Second, they do not always have enough ammunition. Always. In principle, they are not enough in the original, but not so seriously as here. The third inconvenient administration. God, I wished I didn't connect a gamepad. Games Starbiz I liked because I don't know... the feeling of fire and body of the hero. Immediately nothing. Incredibly difficult, in the end I quite often killed. However, I was pleased to sit down from Valera and desert Needle simultaneously coming from everywhere, a lot.
The music can not speak, something unintelligible played, I didn't listen much.
The plot... Perhaps this is the first story in 2012 that I liked. The characters, the atmosphere... the Scenes in the mental hospital is something. I was hoping that the authors will take the risk and make Jackie just mentally ill, who sees hallucinations. That would be cool! Reminded me of the movie with Leonardo DiCaprio Cursed island, Start,or the infamous Matrix, where you don't know where reality and where fiction. Two endings make you think, first convinces us that Jackie is just crazy. But the second... Well, Jackie was left in hell and his girlfriend turned into a Horny woman with the Golden Tits and hands. What?!
Once so, then let it remain. Although I don't mind third part
8/10

S
SoFuckHate 08.12.19

Feel like a gangster who from the back of the grow carnivorous snakes,speaking with the voice of Mike Patton (Faith No More),near which runs a small Troll..
mlyat, I love this game))))

V
Vlad621 08.12.19

The game class. Has passed. Liked very much the story and gameplay

v
vovann1998 08.12.19

Great game!
only 1. HELL SHIT(location, not the ending)

M
Muffins 08.12.19

Shepard
Yes,the animation is on top.I do have long have not seen such.
And the horned woman with the Golden Tits and hands is the angel.Certainly throughout the game, heard about it

V
Verik13 08.12.19

I have a problem I downloaded the game everything is fine. start the game enjoying a movie that was in part 1 start the game zagraniczny screen pishetsa sohranenie and all the sound is there but no picture ostaetsya zagraniczny screen . from a friend on vidyuhi ATI okay I have NV 450 that may be?????

K
KristalNight 08.12.19

Game afigennaya current would not multiplayer only coop and count realistic and not being a comic
but since the game is in the comic book the graphics lower and all Klas.

b
boss__2003 08.12.19

Great atmosphere, nice picture, great Russian voice!) especially the little demon, and Jenny... the Only thing that did not like the design of the locations, once odnoobraznaya, like the place is different and in fact the size and capacity are very similar...
For a long time so not keen on watching videos in the game!
9/10

B
Bart_Vader 08.12.19

I liked the game) the Voice acting is good, but sometimes a little miss. Like the plot, the gameplay is violent, but sometimes I get tired from a little monotony. Lights T_T

f
frensis0024 08.12.19

and I have during the game some stripes across the screen! lowering graphics didn't help. maybe someone knows what to do?

M
Mordrag 08.12.19

The game does not fully tightened, on the contrary, much faster and easier the first part.
Played the killer, about the middle began to regret, because the hero is not killed, again in contrast to the first part. The design and locations of the game changed drastically, and even though he was closer to the comics, thanks to pseudo 2D, but I still liked more the first part. Not like new species of snakes, could do more like the first part =) Russian voice - all except Jackie intonations and the voices of darkness - good. Darkling generally well done. But the darkness - fierce fucking. Some hysterical shouting. Did the actor who did the voice could not listen to the original, well, at the end of it all, there are so many programs for sound processing, you could at least just to try.
About consultationi they all, making Jenny angel. I'm about mid-game began to suspect it, but dismissed the idea, thinking that the developers won't make such trivial.