3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
V
ViceScar 08.12.19 10:05 pm

Experience full game [PC] (The Darkness 2)

The game is already out!What's more - many have already gone!Write your opinions!
192 Comments
Sort by:
S
Steve_WTF 08.12.19

The game was full . Left mixed feelings since the game showed interest in only with the second part but more the feel of the fact that the game turned out very cool . It is a pity that 2 end bad (((

P
PazeTiV 08.12.19

Not the guys. Just started to replay The original The Darkness and realized that The Darkness 2, actually, pretty lousy.

-
-j.o.k.e.r- 08.12.19

So. I went through the same game and say that game is great! Really have such good shooters was not. Good, no! Excellent continuation of the first part. Revelation Jackie between missions, fouled with darkness and a mental hospital, vision - everything is just perfect and looks gorgeous. And what end, even more - two of them and they are both gorgeous. Honestly don't understand why pick on the ending, in a game with such atmosphere as there can be no good end. In General I liked the game and there is only one claim - long. Longer waiting than were...

P
PASCHOK_93 08.12.19

Now just passed and I really liked it, a Goblin with glasses funny happened. The game did a good job.

p
pashok5D 08.12.19

I get so many good impressions and the Goblin it's a pity he died

R
Rolezko 08.12.19

Just PU*comparative game)) podovat twisted the plot, which have long been waiting for)) and the graphics are nothing to do with, as for me it's a blast for nesravnimy CDM there are times when ridge let vytaskival CDM and all the advice to swing, play, pass)) PTS waiting to continue))I would like Angelo to broken wings CDM

l
llaskovez 08.12.19

I like this game. There are difficult moral choices, funny ekshen, but sometimes so many enemies that folded vpechetlenie as if game delay, but okontsovka sadness, in General 8/10.

A
Atavis 08.12.19

This is a shit game. Everything is in place - graphics, and voice acting, the dialogues, and the management of... And passions IMHO even the first part surpassed - the ending almost made me cry, how hard comrade GD fucked Jackie...

G
Gaginski 08.12.19

Okuitelno game!!

E
E.N.T.E.R. 08.12.19

The game is great, reminded me of the triumph the Grandfather Space 2 last year. That, too, in the same breath went, and left only good impressions.

G
Grendel 08.12.19

Today was the limbo. Loved it! Pumping forces of Darkness, spectacular fatalities, a wide range of weapons, dual wield and as a faithful FRIEND of the Devil! This is all combined with a pretty good plot and strong dramatic scenes, gives us a few hours, great game!

-Good-Bye, Monkey

k
kasyack 08.12.19

The game is gorgeous...Love these games!10 out of 10.Respect developed)))))

K
KaZzuiR 08.12.19

Held during the day on one breath left a good impression advise all

j
jedist 08.12.19

The game is great, of course, but to wait until the Xbox buy. Still under the control of dzhostik sharpened.

S
SnaKe_MuHo 08.12.19

if you compare with the first part
cons - duration, constantly flashing bonuses for killing, no open world, graphics are not explained what happened to Jackie at the end of the first game, only one darkling black hole
pros - the plot closer to the comics, the hint of a sequel, Koop, more skills, mindfully moments

G
GHOSTaltair117 08.12.19

I liked the short current((( I love it!

-
-Hemp- 08.12.19

Count liked, the possibilities are many, but the story is very short and the ending g.

A
Aips95 08.12.19

Moscow trailer - PTS liked, played in the demo app. But now I downloaded it and it disappointed me: 1. when I wanted to throw the bag of garbage at the enemy , demonic paw brazenly passed through it (the bag) 2. when razbilas a forehead of the subject he tumo disappears, leaving myself grohotno cloud. And is the game of 2012?! yeah in half - life 1 was better. But I'm still going through it, he's got a story to know, for though the translation is good.

C
Ctrl. Alt. Delete. 08.12.19

I repeated the story to the fallout. if you look at the game simple as that.. game, it's a good, solid shooter. but it will simply be trampled in the mud, if you compare it with the first part

O
Onotolevich 08.12.19

Contrary to expectations, the game very much. Graphics are unusual, beautiful (usually I sell-shading'the new games do not play), gameplay - croomes, in the story there are funny and sad moments. Next spoiler
Have solarpanel from the roof, it was not absolutely certain that he is not schizophrenic. For this, the authors separate respect. When the angel flew away, I thought, I should have stayed in the loony bin)). I will go again.