3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
T
T-Fox 09.12.19 03:38 am

I have a question. (Diablo 2)

Let's meet! - I KvR, the player who dedicated several years of her life in her beloved Diablo. But interest in the old lady two gradually fades away, so I decided to create a topic - helper. Assistant in terms of advice, tips, answers to questions of present and future komyuniti D2. I want to create a place where novice, experienced, but even an experienced player could ask a question relating solely gaming moments and I, to the best of my ability, I will try to answer.
In General, the topic is: you ask questions like "how best to start taking the wigs?", "How to beat the game, all three difficulties, your Persian?", "how does FHR?", "how to make a Persian to a particular rune for a particular purpose?" well, etc And I say to you.

Just look in history PG quite often created/create topics with obvious issues. So I thought, why not combine everything into one topic, I think it's convenient, and I will share the gaming experience.

Just want to clarify, though I am not a truth in the first instance, but still need not to arrange holivar/show off the blue. Or rather requested not to arrange. If my Council has the right to life/actual, then it is advisable not to provoke unnecessary flooding in the subject.

All over the world.

And lastly, understand that the topic is not very relevant, so periodically I will get her up.
109 Comments
Sort by:
m
malloc 09.12.19

gottenspell

D
DELETEEND 09.12.19

malloc

Well, the figure is so-so to be honest)
0,98 players in the game)
Mi of pabrai Botev. (C)Blizzard. Just there all so secretive that in solo run under passes)
NG this number to 3 committed)

in short I'm confused... the first digit is Diablo, and I BNET, including вк3 ?

if datoga the difference between the total number of players battle net and Diablo seemed to hint that more popular вк3(which in solo no one plays incidentally, always at least 2, then finally Rofel how D2 1.14 times spoils the statistics of players game average)))+else kakieto game - playing 5K celikov, and in Diablo 2 - 23k.
okay believe Blizzard winning bots))
real people there are thousands 4 or less

By the way, it figures all realms show up? or just Europe\Asia?
If all, then it is worse than PG out D

there are вк3 off with someone else?) the same scenic to do

S
Sweety_Mustard 09.12.19

xvision
Buriza gets the increase in damage from dexy - daggers from str/Dex, swords and other stick - on the strength, etc. - as the weapon used is not affected. Well, that werewolf can decent HP to gain without any investment in Vita is also important.
Poconi, tak weo's Vorumom-ta?

x
xvision 09.12.19

passed
if the type of weapon, so a druid with a crossbow buriza MB makes sense? or do you mean the druid regardless of the weapon not worth it to pump dex because it is not effective in the end?

x
xvision 09.12.19

Sweety_Mustard
anyways buff is not from a class, a weapon, okay, thank you

g
gottenspell 09.12.19

malloc
I was referring to third-party servers, free.

m
minovalo 09.12.19

xvision
Pedal Dex to someone other than Bova, heretical.

T
T-Fox 09.12.19

Sweety_Mustard
Yes, everything is clear. In fact, his nickname was already answered. People worked, even stoked with/for his reputation. Was making a name for himself, and then at one point, burned several people. naturally, all this by hearsay. But among the victims were Denis and cat Stargazer.

K
Kover 09.12.19

Scammers throw not shameful