3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
Z
Zmey17-94 10.12.19 04:48 am

Inactive keyboard with mouse everything is fine (Resident Evil 2)

Faced very strange problem. Keyboard in the game is not working, although the mouse feels great. At first I thought that this controller pulls the blanket (he by the way works flawlessly) and just pulled it out of the USB. The keyboard however does not work, and when I tried to restart the game, I found that without the controller plugged in it won't start at all. Does anyone know the solution?
92 Comments
Sort by:
C
Chrisredfild12 10.12.19

Zmey17-94
pirates or litsuha

C
Chrisredfild12 10.12.19

Zmey17-94
if the pirates then repak the curve (on the license this problem was not observed at least for me)

Z
Zmey17-94 10.12.19

Chrisredfild12
here, too, complain about it, but I still have not found it https://steamcommunity.com/app/883710/discussions/0/1743358239836205250/?ctp=17
The problem is, and on the license

r
real_scar 10.12.19

I have the same game going on. True... not Exactly say, but it happens like in the two cases.

At the very start, the game hangs in windowed mode, then set to full screen at the time of the alert icon save - keyboard stops to react accordingly - at the moment Start game of pressing the keys does not help. Only the mouse.

And the second case is somehow related to the Steam overlay - when exiting the shift+tab is also the keyboard stops responding in the game.

In both cases, I only helps to take out the keyboard from PC and plug the USB plug keyboard back immediately helps.

k
kazak119 10.12.19

pirates, the keyboard is not working, I will play then on the ds4

d
djek4729 10.12.19

But with the torrent downloaded started and the current language selection and the spacebar is not working and th there the keyboard is not working and joystick also?

d
djek4729 10.12.19

It is strange in a text document steam_emu there is a graph SteamController=SteamController003 and just wondering maybe this is the reason.

T
TravisMills 10.12.19

djek4729
Hmm... I'm racking my..
Such nonsense in fact.. ahaha
Though I have the controller but prefer the games on the keyboard and mouse.
The guys who know - leave feedback)

O
One-Men 10.12.19

Chrisredfild12
Litsuhe mouse falls off sometimes you have to restart , this is not a Repack curves curves is the developers rushed and not optimized under the device as the original game that came out on the console

R
Roger-that 10.12.19

One-Men
What other originally? There is no initially. The release was at the same time on all relevant platforms.

E
EMPs 10.12.19

Zmey17-94
The game does not launch on windows 10 = keyboard does not work on your license? Someone too bad with English, and Google translator biocide?

And the solution, there is already
Apparantly the file is associated with the programs Sonic Studio and Sonic Radar which are associated with ASUS motherboards. I unistalled both of those programs just in case since I use an external DAC anyways and not onboard audio.

nahimicv3devprops2.dll

Ie associated with additional software that is wedged into the game?

Or because someone outdated hardware?

I was having issues launching after I changed to DX12 -- I had to open the config file in notepad and change it back to DX11

Or you about those who have the old wood?

To really righteous litsushnikov, there is this issue https://steamcommunity.com/app/883710/discussions/0/1743358239835105566/

To make 100500 posts in one topic where the issue has already been resolved - as it sounds silly.

Z
Zmey17-94 10.12.19

EMPs
The name of the theme, the incentive is really different, but if you read it beyond the headline and the first couple of posts (or at least entered in the search word keyboard), you would find reports of not working keyboards. (If you wanted to show off their knowledge of the English language, then I have to disappoint you, you are the only one expert)
Again, I repeat, the problem is not that the game doesn't run, it works perfectly and is played with a gamepad. The problem is that the game does not respond to keyboard commands. What does the motherboard, additional software, outdated hardware, video card drivers and DirectX? At the moment the problem with the keyboard is still nowhere to be solved.
In your proposed topic to the incentive, too, there is mention of broken keyboards, but they are all unanswered.

r
rossvel 10.12.19

Clever enough! It is better to write the solution to the problem?

H
Hargrove 10.12.19

Mdaa's been a week from release,I thought this problem on pirates will not be exact.Sitting in anticipation of gameplay,and you have a keyboard does not work.It's a shame.

K
KAPRAL27 10.12.19

I was a normal person playing on the gamepad.

w
woron666serega73 10.12.19

let's hope that either developed in a short time the patch will be released,or craftsmen you will find the solution

P
PlAyGrAuNd 10.12.19

Same garbage, pirates. Immediately after turning on the game, in the settings window, the mouse works, but to confirm in any way. Connect the joystick from Curling 4, so in General the game is happening - leafs up every item without stopping.
The onscreen keyboard also not working.
Emulator Hboks also not working
Win 8.1(

S
Streeting 10.12.19

so after 7 Windows and 10 Windows build 1809 Claudia plows, plow mainly in 1609 and Windows 8.1, people are for this update 10 Windows or put 7ku)))

E
EMPs 10.12.19

Zmey17-94
And now again re-read my post - there are official rules how to submit complaints/reports etc etc. They are there described. If you don't do them - whose problems? Correctly your. If you scrap even just create another topic without following the rules, but at least to separate from 100500 other communication - whose problem? Again yours. Or are you at work if you work, you pay money for something that you will do what you want - and not what you log in credentials? In any normal community, if you want a response - write off request, whether the report system, forum, or something else. But not prodati the comments under a topic which is already solved = will soon be closed, because it is a waste of time and trash the topic, which will search for the answer based on the subject header.

And the fact that I was off topic, no comments - and banal post from the developers, which describes how to file complaints - but you saw the keyboard, which is clearly not the case at all - again this is still your problem. To see what is not there, I don't know what is it called? Look in Google, it is no good talking.

Z
Zmey17-94 10.12.19

EMPs
Enough to get to the details. No brainer that in a post the developers link to the topic about problems. You all need to chew thoroughly?

What complaints? Any reports? What are formal requests? Who? The moderator of the forum? What rules did I break? A common theme about the problems at the time of the creation of this theme was not observed.

Again, the problem with the keyboard is still not resolved. This topic is NOT about the problem with running the game, and the keyboard. We are talking about different things.

PS And do not try to humiliate me wrongly. You know nothing about me. And to draw conclusions based on a couple of comments on the Internet, at least, unwise.