3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
Z
Zmey17-94 10.12.19 04:48 am

Inactive keyboard with mouse everything is fine (Resident Evil 2)

Faced very strange problem. Keyboard in the game is not working, although the mouse feels great. At first I thought that this controller pulls the blanket (he by the way works flawlessly) and just pulled it out of the USB. The keyboard however does not work, and when I tried to restart the game, I found that without the controller plugged in it won't start at all. Does anyone know the solution?
92 Comments
Sort by:
G
GhostMKH 10.12.19

The problem is almost solved. It's all in the attribute read only in the tablet. As soon as you throw the medicine in the game folder, the attribute of the folder is not removed because the files tablet protected. When you try to remove the attribute read only from the crack file, says access is denied. While this is all that managed to learn. I will dig further.

P
PlAyGrAuNd 10.12.19

The solution to the problem with the keyboard:
Update Windows 10. The recommended version 1809.
For those who have percent. AMD:
Turn off AMD SVM
Source: https://www.skidrowcodex.net/resident-evil-2-codex/

H
Hargrove 10.12.19

Found the same solution on a pirate website,I sit here updating

A
A_Prokopiev 10.12.19

On the license (steam) on the first day of release, and is still, faced with this problem.
Appeared if the steam overlay is frequently opened. Solved: I removed and inserted the usb wire from the controller that, by default, always connected I

d
djek4729 10.12.19

And you can upgrade to Windows 10 c Daemon Tools image downloading to a flash drive.?

E
EMPs 10.12.19

Zmey17-94 wrote:
No brainer that in a post the developers link to the topic about the problems
But you write what it says about the keyboard? You're special hedgehog with his imagination and his stim?
Zmey17-94 wrote:
What complaints? Any reports? What are formal requests? Who? The moderator of the forum?
Well, if you don't know whose problem? Your own, you don't want to submit a request that you have a problem, they thought have to read?
Zmey17-94 wrote:
A common theme about the problems at the time of the creation of this theme was not observed.
Theme created on the 25th. This created yesterday ie 1st. Was not observed? You really your world?
Zmey17-94 wrote:
This topic is NOT about the problem with running the game, and the keyboard
Exactly. You give a link to the topic where the issue with running the game and it's solved. And complain that you did not answer. Who should be responsible? In a solved topic, not from the author of the request? You really never in my life complaints are not filed?
Zmey17-94 wrote:
me wrongly to humiliate
Says the one who wrote the expert? And so much more? It is unreasonable to draw conclusions to bias to other people, because of the fact that you did not know?

P. S: and if you were looking for, as people above have found that the problem is solved. And yet she because of the problems with the update - what you just denied. So hard to admit their mistakes?

E
EMPs 10.12.19

djek4729
if you have an old system and a typical image, that is, off the file on the website Mike (if you downloaded somewhere), it updates and without the stick - launched and went to install.

s
sannjk 10.12.19

Earned keyboard just for win10 v1809 and v1607 useless doesn't work,so just upgrade or reinstall later.

d
djek4729 10.12.19

not just I have 8.1 and download from here http://windowsbit.net/windows-10-originalniy-obraz-torrent/32-windows-10-pro-64-bit-oficialnyy.html just want to know will not be interrupted setting during rebooting the computer with the image emulator Daemon Tools Ultra

h
hadji-k 10.12.19

EMPs
Write nonsense man.

E
EMPs 10.12.19

hadji-k
what nonsense? that when license is off support? or that we should be able to use Google? or that 75% of the problems - the problems of firewood and things that was mentioned in many topics?
Or the fact that it is necessary to write the real - and not from the head up?

G
GhostMKH 10.12.19

Solved. Updated Windows until 1803 and later

T
TravisMills 10.12.19

Friends, I understand adequate solution is still no, right?
I have WIN 8

T
TravisMills 10.12.19

GhostMKH
I understand with WIN 8 at all or does it not resit

G
GhostMKH 10.12.19

TravisMills
No, only W10 and 64bit

G
GhostMKH 10.12.19

System requirements (minimum):
CPU: Intel® Core™ i5-4460 or AMD FX™-6300 or better
RAM: 8 GB RAM
Video card: NVIDIA® GeForce® GTX 760 or AMD Radeon™ R7 260x with 2GB Video RAM
DirectX: Version 11
Disk space: 23 GB

T
TravisMills 10.12.19

GhostMKH
Understood-Accepted.
If everything is working too, then you can close the topic.
For I including very many have tried.

G
GhostMKH 10.12.19

And yet, anyone have problems with the color, that is all dark. Do NOT put in the game settings DirectX12!

P
Protocol10 10.12.19

Does anyone resident on the clave plays...

G
GhostMKH 10.12.19

Protocol10
It is not that, it's just when you connect the controller, the selection bar goes crazy and nothing is pressed, this because of problems directinput and xinput. But that's another story)