3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
Z
Zmey17-94 10.12.19 04:48 am

Inactive keyboard with mouse everything is fine (Resident Evil 2)

Faced very strange problem. Keyboard in the game is not working, although the mouse feels great. At first I thought that this controller pulls the blanket (he by the way works flawlessly) and just pulled it out of the USB. The keyboard however does not work, and when I tried to restart the game, I found that without the controller plugged in it won't start at all. Does anyone know the solution?
92 Comments
Sort by:
A
ANUBIS12682 10.12.19

-Viruss
well I will try,thank you

A
ANUBIS12682 10.12.19

xF1x
for me personally, the Resident is the kind of game you want to be on the keyboard. So the more feel the game

-
-Viruss 10.12.19

The controller is also not particularly love, love Claudia but console gamers like that are the same

A
Antivirus2k 10.12.19

Streeting
To play on the gamepad when not working keyboard is not a solution to the problems with the keyboard.

S
Streeting 10.12.19

Antivirus2k
Yes no problem, where you found the problem anyway? 1 hour put Windows 10, 1809, and all the drivers needed, installed the game, the conclusion is that in men the problem. Buy the game on Windows 8.1, Claudia plows, too, I found the damn problem out of the blue

N
NimbleMan 10.12.19

Streeting th you balaboly here,first, literallythe worry would be for one game on Windows 10 go now for an hour put the wind and all.in addition, this problem exists on litsuhe ,so it is relevant.
Who knows,but do intend to fix it?

B
BigSoulofChaos 10.12.19

Guys,try to play around with the settings compatibility.
Right click on the game shortcut and in the properties.

K
KAPRAL27 10.12.19

Codes have already released a crack fix for rezika, fixed problems with the keyboard and brightness.

w
woron666serega73 10.12.19

KAPRAL27
that feeling when the pirates fix the schools and make patches)....
Thanks man.patch fix helped!
If anyone have a link to it in the Yandex disk write to the PM

-
-Viruss 10.12.19

woron666serega73
Thank you so much really worked. Sorry for not writing while at work was till he came checked. And so came the checked really working for you +

w
woron666serega73 10.12.19

-Viruss
Please,always happy))

S
SWAT_D12 19.03.21

I'm not exactly sure, but it seems I figured out where the dog is buried, I had a built-in VJoy virtual Joistick on my laptop. Found it in the "device manager" lowest "HID device (Human Interface Devices)" open find VJoy virtual Joistick and disable it. Checked on Win10. Instructions: To find the Device Manager. 1) Parameters. 2) Devices. 3) Devices and parameters 4) click on the "control panel" in the search bar at the top. 4) Equipment and sound. 5) Device Manager.