3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
Z
Zmey17-94 10.12.19 04:48 am

Inactive keyboard with mouse everything is fine (Resident Evil 2)

Faced very strange problem. Keyboard in the game is not working, although the mouse feels great. At first I thought that this controller pulls the blanket (he by the way works flawlessly) and just pulled it out of the USB. The keyboard however does not work, and when I tried to restart the game, I found that without the controller plugged in it won't start at all. Does anyone know the solution?
92 Comments
Sort by:
h
hadji-k 10.12.19

EMPs
And now the demagoguery went........Everything you write I knew a long time ago.

h
hadji-k 10.12.19

From the net, maybe someone will help.
For yourself found a solution to the problem starting. Not helped disabling the audio device, do not connect a controller, not run compatibility with win 7, do not run with administrator rights. You just need the BIOS to disable virtualization, and everything connected with it(mine is Intel VT-D and Intel Virtualization Technology). Now after starting game will hang on a while black screen and then will give an error the Program ...path to your установкеsteam_api64.dll not designed to be run in Windows, etc click in the error window OK and wait for a while, the window becomes slightly grey and the logo appears Capcom. Checked, the keyboard is working and connect the controller to run is not required.
Thanks for the tip FitGirl.

S
Streeting 10.12.19

hadji-k
Windows what?

h
hadji-k 10.12.19

Streeting
WIN 8.1

Z
Zmey17-94 10.12.19

EMPs
Are you really so narrow-minded or pretending? Well, for particularly gifted chew: if to which the link https://steamcommunity.com/app/883710/discussions/0/1743358239835105566/ the official post of the developers, it can detect the link to the official topic about technical problems (Official RE2 Troubleshooting & Issue Reporting Thread) where many users complain about non-working keyboard. So it is clear? Where too specific.

And about what requests there all the time toldychat? Where should I submit it?

25 Jan created a pinned topic with the name When pirates what does a technical problem? is oftop.

Yeah the first link I gave ( https://steamcommunity.com/app/883710/discussions/0/1743358239836205250/?ctp=17 ) was on the topic with a title about the problem with launch, but later in the comments to this thread and addressed the problem with the keyboard. The link I gave to emphasize that the problem with the keyboard is manifested in many users.

On our resource at the moment this problem was not. Now there is. I do not see anything wrong with that complement our forum with useful information.

T
TravisMills 10.12.19

ONLY this way 100% solved the problem.
Had to update to Windows 10's update
Updated Windows until 1803 and later
The keyboard problem is resolved, Everything is fine!

S
Streeting 10.12.19

TravisMills
schyas would for one game for 10 Windows go well, well, weird but I have 10ke does not plow 4 battles, the launch goes to a black screen, and hangs in processes
in General one Windows 8.1 and does not work the in-game keyboard that do not listen to any Vasyanov who say that supposedly turn off in the BIOS, Intel Virtualization Technology, etc. All this does not help!!! The only option is Windows 7 or 10 with a build 1803 and later

h
hadji-k 10.12.19

Streeting
You yourself are vasan. There are people really helped them. Well, it is possible for you to get into the BIOS, and there is something to disable the task is not trivial.

E
EMPs 10.12.19

hadji-k
If you write, then why give it to me? Bring it the author's themes and the pirates.

h
hadji-k 10.12.19

EMPs
You thing the cons do not forget to put. The rest of you are little clueless.

V
Vadik Tarasov 10.12.19

GhostMKH
What?
Requires 64-bit processor and operating system
Processor: Intel® Core™ i7-3770 or AMD FX™-9590 or better
RAM: 8 GB RAM
Graphics: NVIDIA® GeForce® GTX 1060 or AMD Radeon™ RX 480 with 3GB VRAM
DirectX: Version 11
Disk space: 26 GB
Additionally: This game is expected to run at 1080p/60 FPS. An internet connection is required for product activation. (Network connectivity uses Steam® developed by Valve® Corporation.)
It is with Incentive!

E
EMPs 10.12.19

hadji-k
think?I wrote to you? No. I wrote something with regards to you? No. I said something not true? No.
You yourself write
hadji-k wrote:
Everything you write I knew a long time ago.
Because you called nonsense is that there are rules for filing complaints? And then write I knew a long time ago? What is the conclusion? That you have wit is so developed that any word is automatically sent to you, we tend to forget what was said earlier? This seriously isn't my problem, minus as much as necessary.

h
hadji-k 10.12.19

Well done son..........Gave you a plus for the dome. Keep it up!!!
And again, first thing, never forget about the disadvantages. It is sacred.

S
Streeting 10.12.19

hadji-k
Cho is the offense? come in fact: in this thread, no one on Windows 8.1 in game keyboard does not work, and you have the wonders of direct work.
Put Windows 10 version 1809, the game works keyboard, battle 4 works, but again for one game-it's not worth it to change Windu

-
-Viruss 10.12.19

Guys I understand you guys have differences .But let's still on the case to solve the problem.Yet more than half of people not working keyboard

7 look 10.12.19

What is there to decide that? All already described above. Solution three is to set Windows to play on your controller or wait for the patch from developers.
Here I sit and waiting for the patch, because to put new Windows, wrote Streeting for one game isn't worth it. And I have a gamepad in this game is not working - the menu starts endlessly scroll the cursor and clicking does not respond. Emulator controller X-Box360 did not help.

-
-Viruss 10.12.19

7 look
I have also tried 3 joystick and all the flipping without stop start. And change the Windows because of the stupidity of not hunting. Since then half of the other games will stop working

R
Rustafa01 10.12.19

Decide whether the problem is the game crash at startup if I update sindows to 1803? Without a gamepad, the game does not start, with a gamepad the same problem of infinite scrolling, if you pull out the keyboard is not working.

R
RedSerG 10.12.19

Downloaded a pirated version of the game and was immediately faced with the fact that I have to play a keyboard does not work. If you have faced such problem and how solved it, please tell me how?

A
Andryuha 380V 10.12.19

The easiest and most effective way to get rid of all the problems in the game, buy the license.