3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
Z
Zmey17-94 10.12.19 04:48 am

Inactive keyboard with mouse everything is fine (Resident Evil 2)

Faced very strange problem. Keyboard in the game is not working, although the mouse feels great. At first I thought that this controller pulls the blanket (he by the way works flawlessly) and just pulled it out of the USB. The keyboard however does not work, and when I tried to restart the game, I found that without the controller plugged in it won't start at all. Does anyone know the solution?
92 Comments
Sort by:
M
Max_Prime 10.12.19

I have Windows 8.1. When I start the game, it crashes. I decided to go the easy route by starting to upgrade any additional SOFTWARE. Helped me update to dotNetFramework 4.7.2(last version). But after starting the keyboard is not working. Mainly it is a problem of motherboard ASUS(dunno why). In General, it is necessary to wait for a fix.

a
andryushindv 10.12.19

As written above is 100% the way to solve the problem is to buy litsuhu.
But, as an option )) read on the forum where rocked, the people there usually describes problems and their solutions.
+ to connect the controller ))

U
Umbasus 10.12.19

RedSerG
Everything works fine with the tablet code. Litsuha will not help you. Look for a problem in the software, hardware.

S
Streeting 10.12.19

on one forum I found:
One game does not start or does not work the in-game keyboard, install WoJ XInput Emulator (can use any gamepad)
Spoilerfest speaking didn't think it would work, but I was pleasantly surprised that not had to change Windows

Everything you need, and even instructions: https://yad i.sk/d/koyFCMR-nToZBA
Proof: https://y outu.be/Mk5f6G63nw4
space remove

S
Streeting 10.12.19

on one forum I found, try:
One game does not start or does not work the in-game keyboard, install WoJ XInput Emulator (can use any gamepad)
Spoilerfest speaking didn't think it would work, but I was pleasantly surprised that not had to change Windows

Everything you need, and even instructions: https://y adi.sk/d/koyFCMR-nToZBA
Proof: https://y outu.be/Mk5f6G63nw4

d
dextor85 10.12.19

Max_Prime
I have a Gigabyte motherboard too, but the keyboard doesn't work. Two days going through the forums. One problem for 10 black screen on the old Assembly all of whom 8/8,1 keyboard does not work. And no matter how litsuhah with such a problem faced and the pirates. And the demo all worked norms. Waiting for fix from the villains of developers)))

P
Patrick Kharkov 10.12.19

RedSerG
I have a pirate from Hatab, Claudia plows with a connected controller, even with the disabled. Also plow controller, only the buttons some places mixed up like in the game. Had to use a game emulator for your controller so the buttons work correctly. And now all the pretty precious to me, not a single bug, breakage, and the in-game screen no longer darkens, like many, because I rolled back the driver to the old version.

P
PlAyGrAuNd 10.12.19

Streeting
Yes, with the joystick from Curling I was the first 4 settings. After selecting a character departures. Bum deal on. And so, thanks)
But not written, what else needs 360ce emulator set in advance, and then WoJ XInput Emulator

E
EMPs 10.12.19

RedSerG
http://forums.playground.ru/resident_evil_2/neaktivnaya_klaviatura-973377

-
-Viruss 10.12.19

Guys this emulator really helped but after 10 minutes of play, he again began to run back and forth .who was it

P
Protocol10 10.12.19

RedSerG
Well as decided to... Play all the games on the box controller since 2008. The keyboard is only for typing. As it is already difficult to imagine the game on clavomax.

P
PlAyGrAuNd 10.12.19

-Viruss
What do you mean the banks here and there ?

A
ANUBIS12682 10.12.19

Well guys I have found a way to solve the problem with the keyboard?
by the way who at the beginning of the game I just disable the sound device in device Manager

h
hadji-k 10.12.19

Streeting
Read carefully the post. It was taken from the net. Also as I said, this method helped, but maybe really it's not about eight is.

h
hadji-k 10.12.19

Streeting
Vasan I have this method didn't work. Here and so. The joystick is old, but working.

h
hadji-k 10.12.19

Again from the net. It is unlikely that people lie says.
Win 8.1 - keyboard does not work, killed a lot of the time, nothing helped. I put Win 10, so, four hours updated - black screen and crash. The demo before that worked fine on Win 8.1. Spat - bought offline activation for 200 rubles, everything works fine on Win 8.1 .

-
-Viruss 10.12.19

PlAyGrAuNd
Not spelled fucking T9
I say 10 again in the menu to run here and there but have already solved the problem

A
ANUBIS12682 10.12.19

-Viruss
how did you decide?? please answer and really want to play that can't because of Claudia

-
-Viruss 10.12.19

Alt + tab helped me times dad сделалANUBIS12682

x
xF1x 10.12.19

Join topic 8.1 doesn't support keyboard, gamepad from Boxing works, but never played geypade in action games, only FIFA, I do not know to wait for fix or play on heinade?