3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Marquess 13.09.19 11:09 pm

Impressions of the game (Uncharted 4: A Thief's End)

So how is it? Write your impressions.
69 Comments
Sort by:
K
Karmanigod 13.09.19

I do not know anyone. But in my personal opinion, This is just the bomb!

A
AndSmart 13.09.19

Got slowly to 10 chapters and played for an hour in multiplayer,the impressions is the best I've played for 5 years.
Attention to detail is amazing, riding in a jeep through the mud for 20 minutes, he was covered in mud, I stop the water and clean again, but when I rolled over the stones, and they remained shiny from the water wheel tracks, I just cherel.
- The ending is great, the story is complete - Now we wait for new creations of this wonderful Studio.

I
Inf1nityML 13.09.19

It's gorgeous, by far, is the best game on PS4. From grafon periodically the jaw-dropping

M
Marquess 13.09.19

While I really liked brother Drake. Sam. I'm talking about young, of the head at the orphanage. Very cool they have vzaimootnoshenia.

B
Ben121212 13.09.19

It is, what is the best game in General, regardless of the year of release and genre.

K
Kostya_Evd 13.09.19

The cut scenes are awesome made As if to watch the movie

h
h0rcrux 13.09.19

Best game in all respects!

F
FullHDRain 13.09.19

Guys....It's just ...enthusiastic.!!! Game of the year, definitely !!! Great game, great story, graphics and destruction just...100/100

C
Car Kot 13.09.19

Pleased:
+ The scenario and immersion in the story
+ Duration
+ Art design
+ Acting
+ The characters
+ Focus on research
+ Great location, as the breadth and up
+ The dynamics of the battle
+ Puzzles
+ Photo mode

Upset:
- A few naughty control in shelters
- Conventions, in the form of boxes and triple lanterns
- Inability to drop grenades
Boring AI
Graphics different from the trailer, though a bit

The pirate theme is developed at 200%. There are, of course, the moments in standing in a prominent place all this pirate almshouse, which is why no one found, but for the story it's forgivable all. A Grand adventure, without reservations.

PS: Uncharted is back!

I
Impetiu5 13.09.19

Graphics are gorgeous, sit in the rollers admire, the game is interesting.... but I would have spoiled in the hands of those who made gadskih exploding mummies. Everything was great until they came in. A little hard with unexpected collapses/falls, they are so unexpected that I Vanga feel. I see a long hallway - he collapses, flimsy looking wooden structure breaks down only when it is YOU they will hang\stand.

N
Nicolas Lonn 13.09.19

no game, I love the original trilogy, but this is an awkward brother, the tense drama, the endless chatter, no spirit of adventure, no that Drake himself...fool bought kollektsionku, very sorry. we had drukman of tlou 2 cut and aonach leave Hennig. Oh yeah, so freaking filth as the hook-cat had not seen. I am amazed, OK graphics and design chic. but that's really all you all so impressed??? it's not a sequel, which could wait for a real fan of the series

g
grafonoman 13.09.19

have played until that hour is and what is not, so the graphics are less, but the dialogue is very clichéd, see what happens next, but I was hoping that at least in this part of the game will entertain and not bore

N
Nicolas Lonn 13.09.19

shortly realized that people here only from the elaboration of the pins. what else can you expect from the main exclusive, which vbuhali lot of money. but the plot...seriously, like this? formulaic, silly and static. better 3rd part will be nothing. even a single moment is not remembered yet. even Drake voice tired, as if he has all of this already tired as hell. sad. adventure should be adventure

K
Kostya_Evd 13.09.19

Kosyak small at the moment with Bandicota (Nate and Elena) if you go to the end,it's still Elena's taunting us *You fucked up* ..sorry!!

h
hamshut 13.09.19

Don't know anyone that carries, but passed the first three parts in the PS3 several times, and then after the release on the PS4 pereproshel again, all three parts. And looking forward to part 4, so what? And the fact that I was just in shock this is just great game!!!
And how many moments that are remembered for a long time? One of these brothers fight with Nadine which was worth it)
Before she bought Quantum Breck, and that is also the type of exclusive shirts, but between the two games is the difference between heaven and earth. Yes, Quantum normal, not a bad toy, BUT nothing stands out, whereas the Aonach 4 game raised the bar for me that won't so fun to play in something else)

-
-zotik- 13.09.19

the game is just fucking that's all in brief

L
Lightninggg 13.09.19

Goodbye, Nate. It was a great game. 9/10.

I
Ivan9112 13.09.19

I have a console terribly slow when I minimize the game,does anyone else have this problem?

I
IGRULKI 13.09.19

The second time through the game will not want, compared to the second - third Uncharted. Here in the last part I wanted to replay some moments.
It is surprising the number recaptured soniboev, still they are willing to Shavat anything and rate it 10/10 any game that has the inscription exclusive 'PS4' even if it is fierce Kal:)

e
en3rgizer 13.09.19

tolkochto passed, 19 hours, took, well, its just classic ancharted, krasivyiy, natedog did not invent something radically new, but simply took the best of the series, but it is a pity that there was nothing supernatural, just a normal human mutki, all waiting for some monsters) took on a heavy, about 200 deaths), but in fact only some skirmishes forced to play carefully, sometimes he DOH when I fired at the stealth, stealth kill as it is much quieter) as a whole I am satisfied with the assessment set is not taken, but I'm not disappointed exactly, pereproydu on the maximal precisely, a worthy end, the best part of the series, well, either equal with the 2nd part