3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Marquess 13.09.19 11:09 pm

Impressions of the game (Uncharted 4: A Thief's End)

So how is it? Write your impressions.
69 Comments
Sort by:
S
Snite_Poerti 13.09.19

Have finished watching. The game is a complete delight! The pinnacle of the series Uncharted and another masterpiece from Naughty Dog. Don't want all the detail to paint wildly for laziness, but the toy turned out well. Particularly surprised by the graphics and level design. Downright real adventure! Interesting story, cheerful skirmishes and a good soundtrack, but what else is necessary for happiness? I am sure that the best games on the PS 4 will be games from Naughty Dog and GTA VI. Because only they are able to give such a vivid impression the owners of Playstation.
The game is beyond praise.

A
AK_Flash 13.09.19

By far the best game of the year, and possibly five. Just don't know where to start, if in the world there is a game that is maximally close to the ideal, it is Uncharted 4. This is what happens when developers with incredible love and skill work every aspect of the game. All the gameplay elements that existed in the series, was refined to perfection, and new ones come at an opportune moment. Visually the game looks just a reference, I'm not talking about polygon count and texture quality, and even then, naughty Dog squeezed all the juice out of the PS4 and the game looks like a real next-gen, no, I'm talking about the work of the artists that will definitely go down in history, absolutely in every location I wanted to make thousands of screenshots, everything is so stunningly beautiful, and most importantly, this diversity of locations nebylo even in all the first three played in the series together, and each location as a work of art. The game voice actors as always at the highest level, well, considering the cast, and others expect to have nipradilol. Direction on the level of the best Hollywood movies, the script is exactly as it should be in the adventure film/game, Neil Drukman is by far the best writer in the industry, we realized it in The Last of Us.
The result of one, fans of the series were waiting for a masterpiece and they got it, that's exactly the ending they deserved. series, Uncharted has gone to bed and they did it beautifully. Any man who loves video games in General and adventure in particular simply must play this game.

g
grafonoman 13.09.19

so has passed, perhaps I will appreciate all the points:
graphics - the main advantage at some moments she reminds max 3 far cry 4 and assassin black flag , but with high-resolution textures, really one of the best to date, house ,rock, rocks ,very cool done plants under water, but the texture of the grass sucks, sometimes you notice mylnovat objects and the water is so-so, but when the shootings when at the same time several explosions when you swim in the water and a couple of times fps dropped to 20 - 15 which is not Gud
the design is very good, inclined to work, coy for once, the opponents were different
the story is the weak part of the game ,a very strange decision, no strong rotation, and I can say that this part will be darker but nothing like I was hoping in the end the girl finds the corpses...
the script - wow moments as always good a La steam, but the dialogue...I would have forgiven this game the story if the Persians were joking cool, in the earlier parts at least a few jokes were funny, here's one two at the most, everything else is routine, klisarova and tiresome, and I watch as soryatsya lovers are so stupid this is one of the worst components of any works
gameplay - nice climb, and generally manage everything in the game, and finally, the shooting was fun and lively ,perhaps even one of the best in the genre ,sorry no bullet holes like in max, the puzzles are good, they are below average but it's up to them nice and they look cool
music - average, during the battle epic tracks are good ,but in the rest of the game itself
in the end, 7.5, I really wanted to put 8 but the epilogue was disappointing, would put more if the dialogues were not second-rate
hamsters without any critical thinking and just dois cons

D
Dima Anackiy 13.09.19

The only thing that got better is the graphics, otherwise things degradirovali, on normal runs without problems, shooting is easier than in 2, the story is not holding the screen due to the tedium of the narrative, and izlishnij openness of locations that the game is not a plus. But there is a small ray of light is a multiplayer, simple really,but it'll do. Uncharted 4: A Thief's End 6/10

L
Leonardus 13.09.19

Game overview

A
AlexWake777 13.09.19

Doproshel Uncharted 4. Elena is the best female character in history, along with Ian and Elizabeth, Drake and Elena - best couple in history, along with Yen and Geralt. He Ancharted 4 - Best game of the year, best series finale in the history of the games(along with the Witcher 3, of course), best adventure game, one of the best games in history. Amazing one-piece masterpiece that makes the whole entire series - when he double-kicks series replay. Naughty Dog Are Gods.

G
Gentelman 13.09.19

AlexWake777
Better than quantum break, right?
And I'll even put a plus, though, and persecute you of course about the best ending.

A
AlexWake777 13.09.19

Gentelman
To my great regret (on the website I one of the main fans of Remedy) Quantumrun - disappointment of the year and the worst game in the history of remedi, a big disappointment for me. It is difficult to convey how much I hurt for this game. To compare a QB with Анчем4 it's like comparing movies Twilight and Titanic, respectively. It works completely different poles, completely different level. Very sad for Remedy.

PS Uncharted 4 - objectively one of the best finals series in the history of gaming. Just read most of the reviews of major publications, all of them in this idea. The fact that you disagree doesn't mean I drive.;)

G
Gauguin 13.09.19

Well what can I say...good, lovely and even a masterpiece quickly get used to, especially if it comes from the same people. And so with the games ND start to rage with fat, and even make fun of style: Yes, really, again, a new bar for the industry and...ND again, well who would have thought, lol" and stuff like that.
How shall I say...naughty Dogs ceased to amaze those that they admire. Now, if they ever screwed up - that would be amazing. Oh well...
The game is beautiful. The level of narrative, dialogue and setting of scenes, both peaceful and combat - the top of the industry. Characters as in the previous parts, despite the fact incredible what's happening to them is real, live, human people, that want to be friends and to go shoulder to shoulder. Gameplay - almost all elements of the lick to Shine, I was surprised by the shooting - it was at the level of the MP3 (i.e. Etalon), the puzzles are simple but stylistically best among the action and excitement of adventure.
About the schedule and say nothing - both technically and visually it never ceases to amaze throughout the game. Sometimes the game slack and became a bit boring (in the middle), which, by the way, was not in the second part, but it can be forgiven. Drama was smaller, but in moderation, in TLOU, for example, there were enough moments where the drama far-fetched , but here there is no such feeling.
And mind you I understand that objectively this is the best part, GOTI 2016 and the best game in the last three years, but the emotions whisper: Anch 2 was better, he at one time struck you stronger etc.
Plus, agreed with Drake, when at the end he said (I think the spoiler will not): How bright was not an adventure in the end is always emptiness and even became sad.
First, due to the fact that you have to abandon your favorite characters, who are so attached in four magnificent parts, the second due to the fact that realize that in the near future games at this level are not expected any more. And will again lead a normal life gamer, testing all sorts of...ahem...hits waiting for the miracle. Eh...
Still, Uncharted 2 will remain my favorite game studios, and the fourth will put a well-deserved 9.5.

P. S. Probably, in the near future, take Drake collection and pereproydu the second part again in the best version. The only reissue that I'm ready to buy.

L
Lightninggg 13.09.19

After the second pass I decided that moments that at first pass seem boring and lengthy (Scotland), very harmoniously fit into the overall balance and build the game, they are atmospheric, filled with study and almost tactile feeling of traveling. For a player this awesome relaxation and meditation, in my opinion. Just need to be a little contemplative.
Such moments are not enough in 2 and 3 parts, where there was a continuous transcendental supremely better.
Right now I will finish the third passage (although crashing about any contemplation of the question, the ass is burning, it is very difficult even for a veteran Ancha) for platinum and hike a little to change my assessment.

G
Gentelman 13.09.19

Lightning.
the second part was also quite contemplative moments. and ekshon there, too, with this perfectly combined
those climbing with Tenzin in ice caves, Slane the village with him
plus there fucking the game over, when you get to this Shangri Lou (the little blue at first, nerves spoiled). so XS, I think it was in abundance. this is the third one already there are schools, Yes.

L
Lightninggg 13.09.19

Gentelman
Yes, it was, somehow I forgot about it under the impression from the End of Thief. With Tenzin at all just the divine moment, there are 100% feels that you are somewhere high in the mountains, crawling in caves. Beauty.
But then in the third part it is possible to note the level of childhood, in France (before the fire), desert, market. A little, but it was.
Just when you compare the fact that in 4-ke and there. Well, very greatly increased the scope and depth of these moments (and everyone else in General).

when you get to this Shangri Lou
Just a few chapters hanging out there, but in the 4th almost half of the games on Libertalia. The other half of the game, i.e. it searches for the duration of the whole as the third, probably. Lil.

I used favorite part was the first, and now I don't even know. 4-ka is very good, very.

G
Gentelman 13.09.19

Lightning.
Lightning. wrote:
I used favorite part was the first, and now I don't even know. 4-ka is very good, very.
Are you serious? I yesterday I it platinum received and I can say that the heroes they deal much less a firefight hesitated at the end, the monotony of too much, some things wildly infuriated because of the curvature (for example when the fight goes to the edge often falls and does not cling to hands), stupid placement of checkpoints - in short, claims car. it still fit, and at the time was of course excellent, but now in comparison even with the second she has a bunch of acapnia moments that no one corrected. which is a pity

L
Lightninggg 13.09.19

Well all. My adventure is over. Platinum embossed. Almost a month (playing on weekends) it turns out played for about 70 hours. Most took passage on crashing with the collection of all collectibels (30 hours). The most fun for me the gameplay was on hard, because there is a good challenge and all the mechanics work fine (rope, for example, at maximum not usable, because it will immediately kill).
And crashing that's a whole other game. Forget about getting pleasure from the process and the history, this will constantly interfere with the gray from the wounds of the screen or restart the checkpoint. Here pleasure, like Dark Souls, will be from victory. If you want to test yourself, then go ahead, crashing waiting for you. Especially such things as shooting in the jungle, the rise of the jeep on the lift, the Avery house, a graveyard of ships. Their passing in total took me about 10 hours(!), no less, had to replay countless times, until he developed some tactics and a little luck.
If you just want to platinum, better stupidly beat the game with modifiers (cheat) to get high from shooting in slow mo.

Well, the game already to me said. Of course, it's the best exclusive on PS4. Of course, this is the best game on PS4. Of course, this is the best Ancharted. Another Bravo to naughty Dog, you rock, masters of their craft.
Once I accompanied Dante in DMC4, Ezio in some of the Assassins, max Payne in the third part, then solid snake in MGS4, and now Nate's turn came. For some reason it is letting go the hardest. He's a person like his imagined so simple, a bit clumsy, funny, able to make mistakes. It is very easy to identify themselves. It is just like the real one, and the native already for so many years that was.
Uncharted 4: A Thief's End, perhaps the last of its kind of such high quality epic adventure singles game, which we will see in our lives. I really do not rule out such an option because the industry is generally headed in the other direction. Virtual reality, the constant race for power irons (it's not bad, but then nobody does at the same time), open world, omnipresent online, micropayments, that's all. Just mental games come out less and less.

Goodbye, Nate, goodbye, period.

x
xMiGx 13.09.19

Clearly oversold the game. For the modern masterpiece it is unacceptable that neutral characters did not react at all, when they are firing from a gun. And Nate in the story such skill demonstrates, jumping a 20 metre chasm, a little to the side from the straight story - even the meter jump can not.

Nothing Nate has given the ability to bullet ropes.

But great the graphics are well illustrated by the motionless sea in Scotland.

G
Gillmog 13.09.19

Went on youtube. Great movie.

t
tesla707 13.09.19

Well, here I am my in this topic. Passed all parts.
After the epilogue in 4 anche, came a feeling of satisfaction and perhaps even the joy of childhood, which is experienced in early childhood, playing Sega 2. Of course at the same time felt a sense of type sorry, that ended such a beautiful story. The ending very much, everything is logical, everything is as it should be in real life. I tried Bravo!

T
T.T.G 13.09.19

Not very active forum, so he said let konsolota

P
Pacanchik84 13.09.19

Well, the prices
I yesterday all the parts I bought
1-3 remasted for 20 euros and 4 for 30 in of.shop in Germany

M
Molarky24 13.09.19

God 10 out of 10.. the game is as always gorgeous traversed in the same breath... it was awesome.waiting for last of us 2