3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
d
djjack 13.09.19 11:16 pm

Impressions of the game. (Days Gone)

It's time to create the topic, I think)

Have played here half an hour, while all very pleasant: the atmosphere is, the suspense is there, the music fits, the sound is also good, if you don't count the shots. The graphics are crisp, soap-free, expecting the worse FPS drops, but it was time textures have progrules objects on the move in the video. Generally have the impression that in the trailers the graphics are worse than in the game itself. If they have a different resolution is not altered for About. That did not like - download constantly, sometimes very long; wish I had thought of doing download during cut-scenes, as it was in the same Uncharted 4 dunno when. HUD miserable, and was in the trailers, like from another game has come, even from another generation of consoles. To the last hoped that it will be possible to hide these bands health or the slider to choose the transparency of them, but no, even dynamic not smart enough to have them to do as in Skyrim, for example. In June, this problem will be solved a new level of complexity. Well, some clumsiness of the animation character, but not often and not critical.
136 Comments
Sort by:
v
vitolive 13.09.19

Another would be to buy the game for 4500 and write that it's boring? this self-justification for flushed 4500 .The game is very monotonous and boring

n
nicholas.sire 13.09.19

And tomorrow I'll be refreshed. Those who passed, I advise you not to be distracted by the side effects and grind, and go strictly on the story: it's enough and the game just so tired of the monotony)

00 Otvazhnyy moryachok 13.09.19

Played for about an hour until I wonder . Of the unpleasant interface: horrible strips , horrible icons. Grifoni good.

T
TurboLife 13.09.19

Definitely went. Not a fan of sustainiac in the ass main character. Ala I can fly, wings waving, ocean peredernut, using magic to save the Princess and the rest of the world at the same time. All brutal and precarious for 2019. White man, women love, riding her bike, dirt bike,well the bike, no words at all. Freaks at every step, not giving breathe. The Horde is all tin. Do we have to prepare for battle, to calculate an escape plan. I poked, ate on time and didn't even choke. I do not know how to cope with them. Maybe then, in the course of leveling skills will be easier. Now on the stealth if you really like the mechanics behind the ears not far-fetched. Al people weak opponents. Started on medium difficulty and on the higher jump seems to be impossible. Think first start until far in the story has not moved. The play is interesting. The plot, the atmosphere is catchy. Yes, above I wrote about the problems in the game, they are. Everything in fact. But definitely better than the annual ad nauseam already bored of the game series. Thank you Sony, for a breath of fresh air. For something that is not afraid to let a new franchise, and not just milk the old ones. Making games for people, not for pumping dough by cutting the story in the DLC, infinite Grinda and broken in-game economy. For me the main contender for game of the year.

d
djjack 13.09.19

vitolive wrote:
Another would be to buy the game for 4500 and write that it's boring? this self-justification for flushed 4500 .The game is very monotonous and boring
Do you seriously think that for a man of 38 years 4500 - is a considerable sum, which worry or even notice it? I have bad news for You, if so ;)

R
Rolemanser 13.09.19

TurboLife
Generiruemoi quests are in the game, which randomly neticesi, the type рдр2?

d
djjack 13.09.19

TurboLife
I recorded voice accidentally Schipol sleep and now can't find her anywhere in the inventory and Finds, can you tell me where to look?

d
djjack 13.09.19

raw058 wrote:
uploading screen after each scene
Yes, furious, I thought SSD paste for the sake of it, but I fear that will not save.

raw058 wrote:
at full speed crashed into a rusty car, and the Persian to spit it like glue in the saddle
But this is not true - I even at low speed drove in the car and flew immediately.

T
TurboLife 13.09.19

Rolemanser
Dunno. A question mark appeared on the map, then disappeared. Went tude, down by the lake, bullies boy (Oh God, Negra) virgin, sorry, of life deprived wanted. Stood up, can fight them. Sent him to some camp. And so , feeling that freaks this is one big quest. They migrate, Lasius everywhere, getting in the way. Constantly on the lookout.

T
TurboLife 13.09.19

djjack
Can't answer your question. Just woke up))

R
Rolemanser 13.09.19

TurboLife
Someone on the dessert of chocolate I wanted, and you fucked up))
Interested in the game, buy through time.

R
Rolemanser 13.09.19

djjack
With BB also loadscreens locations was a patch then corrected.

S
Sioux123 13.09.19

TurboLife
djjack
Question. Passing the fork in the story, tried to roll left and right? Roads do not converge? Or there is also something interesting?

d
djjack 13.09.19

Sioux123
There is a trick that the game the problem RDR2, so to speak) And exactly what is going on and not all can drive for around something happens and you're constantly distracted then the nest, then the hostages, then to the base of Nero, on a patrol of nomads, then some General left history. Don't know what will happen next, but while the world does not seem empty as yesterday wrote a couple of reviewers. In General, of the frankly ridiculous : only the interface and animation of the character falling from a height. Otherwise, like quite a AAA.

S
Sioux123 13.09.19

djjack
If I understand correctly, walk and explore the area, detracting from the story, not work? A constant danger.

R
Rolemanser 13.09.19

djjack
Control of shooting normally done? Not as in 1-3 anche?

d
djjack 13.09.19

Sioux123 wrote:
If I understand correctly, walk and explore the area, detracting from the story, not work? A constant danger.
Get out, I play on difficult and possible, but must be done very carefully: first, try on one of their otmeniat. Secondly, don't play heroism - made nest - it is better to run than to spend resources. Well, and thirdly, most importantly, we need normal weapons to go to explore and with the skill to repair weapons but the supply of scrap. That is, grabs a fire axe, which kills a couple of strokes of any, but breaks down for 5 kills, and can be spread safely and 5-6 fricker, do not forget to repair on the move between kills. And with the knife the base or leg of the table, of course, there is nothing to do, because the murder must 9-12 strikes you before back fill up.

Rolemanser wrote:
Control of shooting normally done? Not as in 1-3 anche?
Difficult to answer, until he realized, as few and shoot mostly with a crossbow. I'm in the melee and went in stealth. Melee is fine, again, expected the worst after yesterday's fun. female.

S
Sioux123 13.09.19

djjack
And in the empty sockets or anything useful?

T
Thorgal 13.09.19

Yesterday I watched the stream and was not decided, need it or not. At least wait for the discount to take for full price that I just will not. But we'll see, maybe he'll change his mind. Open world of course beckons, but it looks like the in-game map is very small, feels even smaller than zero in a Long time. Besides the open world in my game yet, especially not drew. Camps, towers, assassins stealth in the bushes, vidimce flair, Stripping gang checkpoints and grind. A landscape from the edge of the Headlight 5.
Think short...

d
djjack 13.09.19

Sioux123 wrote:
And in the empty sockets or anything useful?
Spoilerlippe after the burning dust of the nest, which can be crafted bolt crossbow for the effect of the Berserker.