3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
d
djjack 13.09.19 11:16 pm

Impressions of the game. (Days Gone)

It's time to create the topic, I think)

Have played here half an hour, while all very pleasant: the atmosphere is, the suspense is there, the music fits, the sound is also good, if you don't count the shots. The graphics are crisp, soap-free, expecting the worse FPS drops, but it was time textures have progrules objects on the move in the video. Generally have the impression that in the trailers the graphics are worse than in the game itself. If they have a different resolution is not altered for About. That did not like - download constantly, sometimes very long; wish I had thought of doing download during cut-scenes, as it was in the same Uncharted 4 dunno when. HUD miserable, and was in the trailers, like from another game has come, even from another generation of consoles. To the last hoped that it will be possible to hide these bands health or the slider to choose the transparency of them, but no, even dynamic not smart enough to have them to do as in Skyrim, for example. In June, this problem will be solved a new level of complexity. Well, some clumsiness of the animation character, but not often and not critical.
136 Comments
Sort by:
m
mylovar 13.09.19

djjack
millionaire is detected))

m
mylovar 13.09.19

Tula Potsik
Yes, horizon is easy to fire)no problem at all.Here the curve of the shooting,as uncharted 4)

m
mylovar 13.09.19

TurboLife
Critical bug I had.Half of the sounds in the game were missing,randomly.In addition to the voice of gg)Like to be treated by reboot console.Until you don't know if it helped )

T
TurboLife 13.09.19

mylovar
The same trouble. Lost half of the sounds. Wait for the patch

T
Tulskiy Pocik 13.09.19

mylovar
That's better.

m
mylovar 13.09.19

Tula Potsik
Are you talking about?Specific)

T
Tulskiy Pocik 13.09.19

mylovar
About crooked management in anche 4.

T
Thorgal 13.09.19

djjack wrote:
PS In the history of owning a PS4 Pro I saw drops FPS twice: once in a very difficult stage in RDR2, frames was 20, and the second time in Uncharted 4, at the level of the destroyed ships, it steadily fell to 15 when diving. Days Gone I made up for it all, asking only for today's night 12 times :(
If Sonya is rumored to be implementing in PS5 backwards compatibility, the subject, in theory, should go on the new hardware without a problem. There is a theme to wait for the new Curling iron...

As for the cost, 4500 p. can I pay for a product which is worth it. Ancharted 4, Horizon 2 or DDR took on release at full price. This game do not want to buy at full price, because it's never AAA. From notes never lit up, although he always earned enough. And to overspend this posturing... IMHO.

d
djjack 13.09.19

Damn, admiring the picture, thinking that it's not so bad as there were people with a naked torso that can withstand the explosions of grenades and 3 continue to shove you further. I've never understood in these games.

S
Sioux123 13.09.19

djjack
Well, at least defeated the basurman?

T
TurboLife 13.09.19

djjack
On a heavy playing? I on average. From explosions, Molotov OK so accept Islam. Three to five bullets to the body or one to the head. And it seems from the ambient temperature varies.

E
Eikiti 13.09.19

Eikiti wrote:
What can I say, played not so much, sumarno 5 hours...was Launched from on high - not really a survival of something else, especially with the resources and gasoline. Minuses of the game fully but the main thing is uniformity. But strengths are not so little. The game deserves its 7 on Metacritic, and a plus on her side is that many from her and was not expecting much, generally what I imagined the product - and got it.
Well, after sitting a long time , would like to add: I very much liked the main character and his storyline, character, dialogue - all very solidly written. Special thanks to the sound play through the HyperX Cloud's Revolver - every sound, rustle, sheet felt atmospheric (perhaps on a steeper headset still cooler kicks). Of course this is not a game for which you need to buy the console, but it purchase like for example a nice bonus is not bad complement. Perhaps my love in punk, the black leather jackets, motorcycles played really well on me. This game, I stretch, perform a few tasks - clean up 1 slot and go on to do their business. In the game of course rather meager selection of weapons, and all the missions are built around outposts - but something about her is still there. Many complain that the game was worth so much - and after the release of cheaper, blah-blah-blah put the game 0 on Metacritic in such a disgusting.. So that the user rating with reviews..red can be put, they are quite Presnya. About the bugs hear that, Yes, sometimes prosidaet fps on the roads - but not critical, and here's the strange thing was not one significant bug for pouring the bile. Overall I think the game is strong srednyachok, but in terms of plot and interchanges perfectly. Play interesting to follow the story - tasty, and this is now in my opinion the most important thing in games. Games should be fun and distract from routine personal life, and not to make forced to look for defects, look at the tile in the forehead, skipat videos - and then write - not interesting,boring. Recommend. So far this year for me after Sakiro the game in second place )

N
Nikolay Ololay 13.09.19

Days Gone - a mixture of Dying Light, Lights the Edges and TLoU. And the game has incorporated them is not the worst mechanics. The only negative - the drawdown fps in the camps and large Zaruba freaks with people (PS4). Its a 7.7 out of 10, she was given how much criticism the game earned a very not bad rating

d
djjack 13.09.19

Sioux123 wrote:
Well, at least defeated the basurman?
Yes, they are easy to defeat if one, but not in the crowd, just looks ridiculous that people without armor can withstand 3 grenades)
TurboLife wrote:
On a heavy playing? I on average. From explosions, Molotov OK so accept Islam. Three to five bullets to the body or one to the head.
Yes. I have 3 cocktail stand quietly, and to mind die with the 8th of the cartridge from the Kalash, and the weather and time of day there are not selected, this is a story mission, when the antibiotics go, if you remember)

S
Sioux123 13.09.19

Nicholas Ololi
I would also add that there is something of State of Decay.

I
Ilya Lyapin 13.09.19

Nicholas Ololi
on Proshko also drawdown

D
DayPsycho 13.09.19

djjack
why not???!!

D
DayPsycho 13.09.19

Guys, why it is not working the auto-aim??? And where the GG's flashlight?? ((( That's really upset! And so, all is like!! More later unsubscribe)

S
Sioux123 13.09.19

DayPsycho
If memory serves, the developers wrote about it. I mean, no autoguider. It's for the best, to be honest. Released patch 1.05. Maybe he will correct anything on the flashlight? Game yet, waiting. So far only speculate and wonder.

00 Otvazhnyy moryachok 13.09.19

As you progress it becomes more interesting to play , but rather to say, finally became fun to play with new weapons and recipes . The first 8 hours was boring .
DayPsycho
On the last difficulty the auto-aim is disabled and cannot be enabled. If you do not play on the latter , then look in the settings enabled or not.