3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
d
djjack 13.09.19 11:16 pm

Impressions of the game. (Days Gone)

It's time to create the topic, I think)

Have played here half an hour, while all very pleasant: the atmosphere is, the suspense is there, the music fits, the sound is also good, if you don't count the shots. The graphics are crisp, soap-free, expecting the worse FPS drops, but it was time textures have progrules objects on the move in the video. Generally have the impression that in the trailers the graphics are worse than in the game itself. If they have a different resolution is not altered for About. That did not like - download constantly, sometimes very long; wish I had thought of doing download during cut-scenes, as it was in the same Uncharted 4 dunno when. HUD miserable, and was in the trailers, like from another game has come, even from another generation of consoles. To the last hoped that it will be possible to hide these bands health or the slider to choose the transparency of them, but no, even dynamic not smart enough to have them to do as in Skyrim, for example. In June, this problem will be solved a new level of complexity. Well, some clumsiness of the animation character, but not often and not critical.
136 Comments
Sort by:
D
DayPsycho 13.09.19

Sioux123
The patch came out, didn't correct any of this. No flashlight. Is it even on the GG there ((. And no autoguider ((

D
DayPsycho 13.09.19

00 the Brave sailor
Is enabled. Not working. If I understand correctly, what this means on consoles.

00 Otvazhnyy moryachok 13.09.19

DayPsycho
DayPsycho wrote:
No flashlight
Of the unpleasant:
When picking up the diary, there is no button to Read from in the inventory new journals do not appear as unread.
The camera while riding a motorcycle itself is directed in the direction of movement of the motorcycle. Hate when a little back camera is also set ago. Even more furious when the Horde on your tail(or side ) camera does not normally rotate it and look at the Horde, she constantly wants to turn ahead.
No scale of concentration, and there is no notification when it is fully restored .
Tips quickly disappear, do not have time to read it.

D
DayPsycho 13.09.19

00 the Brave sailor
Oh man, how could they let this happen?? I don't understand.... How so... the AAA project and also exclusive! The camera is stupid and can't back out while driving, like in GTA or racing.

I
Ioannn 13.09.19

00 the Brave sailor
To add-the question mark appears on the minimap, where they say something is going on... 1 second... and the question mark disappears... where and how to look?! But still a lot of bugs to boot! Not that it's a pity the money spent, but for the same amount you could have to Polish the game. I have the feeling that they at the last moment gave up and threw the game on the market.

d
djjack 13.09.19

Finished the game just now.
If not for a bunch of bugs, including quests impossible (!) and regular brakes even on PS4 Pro freezes are rare, and sooooo many brakes and VERY often, I would put all 10. Great thing in its genre. Those who says it's not AAA, let him drown with YouTube where they play pass. It is 100% AAA project absolutely everything, except for the work of beta testers that got botched, but I hope I'll fix it, and six months later I am back in this post-apocalyptic world, but on a new level of complexity...

d
djjack 13.09.19

DayPsycho wrote:
The patch came out, didn't correct any of this.
Patch 1.05 adjusted the enemy AI. Now you can freak off with fauna or looters, etc.

m
mylovar 13.09.19

djjack
I have almost no freezes)the Game alot,enough engaged in self-deception,trying to justify spending a penny)

R
Readlife 13.09.19

It is seen that dudes don't quite understand the layout and balance: the game is very uneven and full of a bunch of unnecessary and awkward as a mechanic, so visual techniques. Give them a sensible gambiza and screenwriter with experience on a year or two and would make a good product at a 8 out of 10. Meantime we have what we have - a tedious hodgepodge of stereotypes, filled with uncertain moments in any aspect of the game. At least a ... six. Critics from 30 to 40 points on meta just touches. Journalism(not), but=)
To shout about would not come out as some here, too, is something. In Sony and its subsidiaries are working people and they make mistakes.

R
Rolemanser 13.09.19

djjack
That is why I do not like to take the game not start, it is better to wait 2-3 months until all fixed, and at the start start with bugs to meet, and though they eventually will correct, but osadochek remains.

S
SanSanZ 13.09.19

All you need to know about modern growrh
Spoiler

R
Readlife 13.09.19

SanSanZ
And what is wrong? Among the representatives of their genre MK looks alone, that is not true of dick looking for Sarah. Quite naturally, the grades continue good(cult - let's face it) fighting game will be higher than that of crude, mediocre and secondary OpenWorld action. Oberdonau paid scenici, as in the case of MK, and two strange grogorov that put 30-40 points a normal game, as in the case of DG, do not take into account OFC.

K
Konstantinum 13.09.19

Readlife
conveyor MK in!

F
Fildon 13.09.19

The game is made with UE4, it is as Desolate only on PS4. In the game there are a variety of transport, different locations. Just a game is properly advertised and presented, but there is action and drive. Not worth the money.

Y
YurecOgurec 13.09.19

The freaking plot, with constant upload and black screens, sometimes hunting blowout and score on the story, the only game that logouale on my Pro. Kinda just the overall gameplay.

B
BellaWelch 13.09.19

djjack
c a bird not a bug, there it was written that only meat from deer, wolves and bears at that time could be obtained, birds were not on the list.

B
BellaWelch 13.09.19

it is an amazing game, 1.5 weeks of happiness. gorgeous graphics, very realistic in many aspects even better than in рдр2 (amazing grass with dandelions, very realistic weather conditions and effects, sometimes the picture becomes very realistic). the plot is cool, down to earth, but spiritual. the characters are memorable and colorful. the videos are very cleverly put, as a result, even their pozarska ceased to enrage, maybe there is loaded a more detailed model of the face is very natural, even micro-expressions are visible, Witwer all handsome and wonderful main character. the game was played on the hardest difficulty, destroyed all of the Horde and got the platinum, for me, definitely game of the year, such a long time of delight from passing. even 7s to play a little. if I polished it, so subsidence was not, and even a bit of mechanics completed, it would be a exemplary masterpiece.

d
djjack 13.09.19

BellaWelch wrote:
c a bird not a bug, there it was written that only meat from deer, wolves and bears at that time could be obtained, birds were not on the list.
100% bug! When I quest for food was given, it is birds highlight active if the deer was far away.

n
niels 13.09.19

Simply gorgeous game, the atmosphere, the gameplay is super

e
erkins007 13.09.19

If not fucking download would be a smart play. I hope this will be fixed with patches.