3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
d
djjack 13.09.19 11:16 pm

Impressions of the game. (Days Gone)

It's time to create the topic, I think)

Have played here half an hour, while all very pleasant: the atmosphere is, the suspense is there, the music fits, the sound is also good, if you don't count the shots. The graphics are crisp, soap-free, expecting the worse FPS drops, but it was time textures have progrules objects on the move in the video. Generally have the impression that in the trailers the graphics are worse than in the game itself. If they have a different resolution is not altered for About. That did not like - download constantly, sometimes very long; wish I had thought of doing download during cut-scenes, as it was in the same Uncharted 4 dunno when. HUD miserable, and was in the trailers, like from another game has come, even from another generation of consoles. To the last hoped that it will be possible to hide these bands health or the slider to choose the transparency of them, but no, even dynamic not smart enough to have them to do as in Skyrim, for example. In June, this problem will be solved a new level of complexity. Well, some clumsiness of the animation character, but not often and not critical.
136 Comments
Sort by:
d
djjack 13.09.19

DayPsycho wrote:
Is, like the theme + avatar)
Wow, I mean the subject did not know, and how to get it, and then I have a year worth Horizon? Platinum made in half an hour after the release of patch 1.09 :)

M
MUZhIK. 13.09.19

First started playing on difficult, but without the auto-aiming is awkward. Started again on average. In the settings turned on auto-aim, but it also not working. What's the problem? In RDR 2, it was comfortable to play.

D
DEDGAMER 13.09.19

Story went,in principle, a decent game,the idea of hordes of freaks cool idea and not be afraid to kill them,the main thing is pumping and the crowd that meat put to the Ura,because they are stupid to the bone,in General, I recommend the game to purchase.
MAN.
There is no autoguider,but it is not necessary,I do PolyGram quietly without a firearm,because it is not helping,the faster it is to extinguish the group of villains ,a quick roll and a bat with nails,but if Shorty is still used at the same time ,and Yes, even beauty.

x
xMiGx 13.09.19

Cool game! :) But the survival mode of some very simple, uncomfortable just (highlighting the environment does not work, the mini-map in the corner only appears for a few seconds), and the complexity is practically no different from a complex mode.

N
Next-gen2015 13.09.19

Guys, someone tell me what the name of song and artist that was playing at the time when dick was carrying on the bike the patient Bukhara?

d
djjack 13.09.19

Next-gen2015 wrote:
Guys, someone tell me what the name of song and artist that was playing at the time when dick was carrying on the bike the patient Bukhara?
Listen to the OST constantly, artist - Nathan Whitehead. Download https://www.playground.ru/files/days_gone/soundtrack and track there. At the end of the album 4 vocal tracks by other artists. By the way, a couple of them most of the game and was hooked.

N
Next-gen2015 13.09.19

djjack
Thank you! Found it, Soldier's Eyes is called)))

d
djjack 13.09.19

Next-gen2015 wrote:
Soldier's Eyes is called
This is just my favorite, with vocals, I listen all the time) I was Glad to help)

T
TyanKa 13.09.19

The second week of play. While gender card about mastered. The game is awesome! I loved Last of US and I would say that Days Gone she did not yield! What even is an advantage, for example, in the open world. In General I recommend to all who liked the Last of Us.

S
Sioux123 13.09.19

TyanKa
I agree completely. The same experience and a similar opinion. I mean the fact that the game is not inferior to the Last of Us.
And to address some bugs in the game.
Noticed that if a very long time to play, then there may be a loss of buttons, textures, etc, etc. rest the Curling iron. This so-called bug happen in all games if a very long time to shut off the machine.

T
TyanKa 13.09.19

Sioux123
There are bugs, Yes, but they did not interfere, I Have another problem. Curling is strongly heated from Days Gone. In other games of the such did not notice. And then, you should go to the menu or, for example, see the map and Curling begins to jugati (I have the first revision Proshka). The decision of course found, I just put on the side of a 24-inch cooler from Pakaski (removed from the body side) and he blows softly from the end in the Curling iron and it is not so much buzzing. In General, the developers of Days Gone apparently survived the maximum resources Curling irons to make the game awesome graphics and physics, so Curling and working on the most...

S
Sioux123 13.09.19

TyanKa
Too heated. Were given rest after six or seven hours of play. Bugs almost never met after that. The game is wonderful. Passed and miss her. Month through two-three will try to pass again, but the most difficult. When you get through the game, be sure to check them awards. They need to have it all. Difficulties arise with receiving a Traffic Apocalypse and Fevralsky Drift to obtain the platinum. Nothing complicated, but there is a little trick. If that write in PM.

M
Mishetz 13.09.19

The game has a huge number of bugs, not ease of management and interface, BUT seting in the likeness of One it outweighs so much that I put 9 points, not whether these shortcomings would put 10

m
meagarry 13.09.19

toy liked. like zombie, but such a leisurely, relaxing)
the gameplay is addictive. fights, shoot-outs cool. good animations, physics. pretty interesting stealth. not much bothers gathering.
overall made very soundly.
that's not very impressive: the graphics, characters, direction and production.
great game. 7-8 pulls.

S
Ser Frensis Dreyk 13.09.19

If not for the horrible technical performance, there would be only good experience with this game. Terribly annoying long load, hideous draw distance, friezes every step of the way, playing very uncomfortable because of this, the passage of two months delayed. While the graphics are nice, especially the reflections, but it would be better all of these to some extent sacrificed, but made a steady 30 frames, not 0-15 places. The story itself is interesting, to empathize with the characters, they are interesting almost immediately, all the scum I personally like to cut the throat in the same way as the main character, and it is good, very few people manage to register so antagonists, shooting pleasant, meeting hordes - the rapture really thought when appears on the screen a Horde of fps will be stable-5, but not enough during the battle with the hordes going smoothly, just go out from the camp, nothing happens - microfreeze there, even in the cut scenes of the friezes is(p.s. All other new games work as they should). It turns out the game is probably all that the game claimed to be some rewards, but all the bugs and freezes are very much spoil the impression, and I was playing 6 months after release, I think it is unlikely that it will change, and whether or already.
If there is one who is thinking about buying, I advise you to take a drive on avito, I first regretted the purchase in the psn.

S
Staryy Pohmelnik 13.09.19

A mixed bag.
Initially was a complete delight.
Then a slight disappointment with the taste, type, traits, and could also be great...
Graphics-not bad.
Music, too, especially when rushing the rain on the bike somewhere on a mission
Addictive at first, the plot.
And then everything is much worse IMHO!
Job-one and all, find, kill, make sure you bring proof and so millions of times, and at the same locations, it is good if there is a Horde yet, and about the cleaning of nests and foci do not forget.
Almost always travel solo and would like a partner still (thought to be Bukhari, but he merged something).
Permanent long and sometimes meaningless, giving nothing boring dialogues in the style of Santa Barbara.
A very long download. Very.
After daise anyway, Red Dead 2-highly recommended.

d
danilez00001 27.12.20

I am more surprised by the logic of the plots in large worlds, like the witcher, rdr2, for example, in rdr 2 the Pinkertons are chasing you, you staged a shootout and drove three hundred meters to a new place of residence, and you can fish, hunt, as if nothing had happened , but in the subject you can generally go through the plot without looking up on side effects.

b
boss__2003 27.12.20

The case when the game turned out to be much better than my expectations. I was looking forward to this game in the spring, I loved the trailers and the gameplay shown, I loved the concept. And then, then the game came out and there were reviews ... Many sad reviews), "boring, long, unfinished, etc." I looked at several of them and concluded that the game is not worth my attention and for many months forgot about it ...

And in November I decided that I needed to play something and I got under the arm of Days Gone) and most importantly that I I want to say - it was cool, really it was cool) I had a lot of fun and had a great week of vacation in Oregon!
The main character is a white man, loves women and bikes - this is the first thing you need to know about him and is worth a lot of praise in our time of total tolerance! The hero is excellent, he has character, he has real emotions and a life position, he is kind and he is evil when needed. He is capable of cruelty and is not a superhero, he will calmly cut his throat in the frame if the situation demands it!) For this approach, I already want to forgive a lot for this game ... The
minor characters are well written and implemented. Special thanks for "Bukhara")))), he has charisma and he breaks many stereotypes about the development of the plot "main character + best friend")

What about the technical part? I got to play on PS4 Pro in FullHD version 1.60. I read that many have a freeze game. I didn't have friezes and a noticeable drop of FPS in the whole game!) The game works perfectly and it's always a pleasure to ride a bike, shoot or bring down a horde!
I had a couple of graphical bugs when textures stopped loading normally (some models became poorly detailed) for the final of the game, but this was cured by restarting the console. I had a bug when the radio stopped giving new quests once, it was also cured by restarting the game. In general, 2 tangible bugs for the whole game - I think this is normal), not great - but you can live.

A huge plus of this game is the mechanics of riding a bike, I didn't get tired of it for the whole game + it was a pleasure to be engaged in pumping it.
The shooting is pretty nice. The artificial intelligence of people in shootouts leaves much to be desired.
There is no close combat at the RDR2 level, it is rather primitively implemented here.

I liked the in-game economy, it is clear that we have been working on its model for a long time and it behaves at an average level of difficulty - good. There is a constant need to keep track of ammunition, medicines, fuel and "scrap", but this does not go too far. When at the end of the game you can drive 3-4 camps on one tank - it already looks quite realistic)
Of course, the game has many simplifications to the game world. This amount of ammunition, ingredients and fuel is freely available ... Yes, only 2 years have passed and there are not enough people in the world to spend everything. But there are too many ingredients available to call it a realistic approach!

Of the minuses of the game - I would like a larger scale of some events. There are essentially no global clashes between people! There are no cars or caravans on the roads. Only single bikers ... I saw a maximum of 3 bikes together! It seems to me that the technical potential of the game would make it possible to make a lot more dynamic objects: cars, armored personnel carriers, tanks and give rise to a number of interesting game situations!

A slightly prolonged storyline, reminiscent of the 2 seasons of the series in the style of the middle of "The Walking Dead")

Verdict - an unexpectedly very good and sincere game about a real man)
8.5 out of 10!) Now such games are depressingly few ...

D
DragonCommander56 27.12.20

I could have scolded tons of text here, but I'm too lazy, I will describe the game briefly. This is State of Decay 2 + The Last of Us, from the first one got the mechanics of finding different objects at locations for repairing a bike or crafting items, from The Last of Us the game got a storyline that is the main one in the game and the goal is to go through the story, and not just loot locations for the base endlessly. The game is pretty good, not perfect, but good, it would have to fix the jambs for the next part, diversify the gameplay and add more mechanics and the game will be a real masterpiece better than even The Last of Us, but it is still better now, just in the gameplay sense it is not too perfect , but it could have been much better. The plot is long, quite good, the characters cannot be said that everyone is directly interesting, but not annoying, although the main character turned out to be much better than the others, and this is evident, he reveals himself completely, while the rest are only sensitive. The graphics are good. I have everything, maybe someday I will not be lazy and will write a more detailed opinion about the game, but for now I will limit myself to the fact that I personally did not regret the money spent on the game, it is certainly slow and sways for a long time, but still good. Recommend.

d
descorpion 27.12.20

Finally, I got to it, it's true 70 percent passed, but an opinion has already been formed about this game.
1. The plot
Developed for a long time, to be honest, I got bogged down by the plots, especially at the very beginning of the game, when the benz ran out in every mission, I had to bother with the search for canisters or gas stations. Having reached more than half of the game, I was in for a rather sickly surprise (I will not spoil those who will go through the plot)
Bukhar, camps, freaks, wolves, bears - this is all cool, of course. But there is one big BUT, it seems to me a little too tight. Then hordes appear - and here the fun is added a little. The southern location is generally capable of bringing up a lot of surprises.

2. Skills and pumping
As a recommendation from me, go through all the side effects in the camps, loot everything, craft everything that is available, raise your reputation in each camp - more experience, more trust - more opportunities for pumping both a bike and top weapons. I will not say that it is boringly done - but in order to carry more supplies with you, you need to reach the 4th level of survival skills. Skills are mostly useful rather than useless.

3. The world of the game is
Filled with all sorts of events, marauder camps, ambush camps and ambushes on the roads (with snipers and with threads), anarchists, resting place, nero roadblocks (with their own problems in the form of fuses, refueling generators, cutting or knocking down loudspeakers, injectors) ... Plus the release of the hostages, the search for all kinds of supplies and the tracking. In short, a lot of things, it's hard to list.

In general, the general conclusion:
Very playable, I want to go completely - for platinum. I'm waiting for a complete set of weapons to kill the hordes (RPD and Tommy gun are already there, there is a napalm Molotov cocktail and you can fight the hordes according to the plot)