3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
d
djjack 13.09.19 11:16 pm

Impressions of the game. (Days Gone)

It's time to create the topic, I think)

Have played here half an hour, while all very pleasant: the atmosphere is, the suspense is there, the music fits, the sound is also good, if you don't count the shots. The graphics are crisp, soap-free, expecting the worse FPS drops, but it was time textures have progrules objects on the move in the video. Generally have the impression that in the trailers the graphics are worse than in the game itself. If they have a different resolution is not altered for About. That did not like - download constantly, sometimes very long; wish I had thought of doing download during cut-scenes, as it was in the same Uncharted 4 dunno when. HUD miserable, and was in the trailers, like from another game has come, even from another generation of consoles. To the last hoped that it will be possible to hide these bands health or the slider to choose the transparency of them, but no, even dynamic not smart enough to have them to do as in Skyrim, for example. In June, this problem will be solved a new level of complexity. Well, some clumsiness of the animation character, but not often and not critical.
136 Comments
Sort by:
O
OlegG94 13.09.19

Good day dear .
But I had a couple of bugs , in one of the missions was on my bike stopped on the bridge , he did not have time to upload and I safely flew into the water .
About forever Presidium FPS not even going to mention a couple of times was that the picture froze for a few seconds .
Well, the most hard bug in one of the missions in which you need to transfer the silica gel to one of the characters ( won't spoil ) I come to the tent with that character or something ( I watched the stream , was supposed to begin the movie plot ) , so that's stuck , not what helps ..
Has anyone experienced this ?

A
Aloska 13.09.19

OlegG94
Many a bug, how to treat while XS.
Try to boot.

R
RKing 13.09.19

Spoiler

P
Pixelwarrior 13.09.19

The experience is great - the storyline is cool, the music and the picture is also very nice. Atmospheric. I would like a little more variety in side quests, of course - after a while the job, like: we need to secure the camp and to eliminate purpose is a little boring. Well, had a great desire somehow to customize and upgrade the weapons and clothing - a little sorry, too, that such options had been added. And in General a very usable toy.

T
Tennessee73 13.09.19

RKing
enough poke here this inept moron from Peter. Review what can you expect from a man whose highest level of construction and the seller is in Adidas. His stupidity is among the streamers became legendary.
He and Bloodborn shit, because of no shields. And God of war shit because the menu is not clear. And DDR is also shit, because boring and ekshona little.Fighting games are shit because they are humiliated. Kingdom Feces shit, because a lot of text, Ancharted shit because a lot of movies. His ideal is a game all shkoloty in Russia - the Witcher wild hiccup and Detroit because there skill is not required. And these games inspire him to great jokes Ala drunken plasterer Bob and who like shkolota. Long whinnying when its in DS 3 were killed on the Spear of the Church live players over and over again, and he did not believe that this is PVP boss) And when believed, has announced that conver idiot and PVP is shit and switched off the network

of Life after (damn well who translated it)
Played a little bit. 10 hours or a little bit more. The game is delayed, I will pass. It's all right, but. The technical side frankly disappoint. There were a couple of departures, Curling about the buzzing, like I had launched two of Kratos (mostly buzzing in the map menu for some reason). Interface card - missing the signs of the corpses, the signs of random events turn on and immediately go off. NPC sometimes behave erratically and hews obstacles. Why then developed working for Sony, has chosen not one of the native engines for open world, and Hovnanian 4 any for game stations. Of course I hope to Polish the patches, but while these flaws spoil the impression.
But! beautiful world, great main character, setting, bike, storyline and so on outweighed the cons. 8 I put the game without issues

R
RKing 13.09.19

Tennessee73
Kingdom Feces shit
in truth this game is a slag, who does not like shkolota high like
Detroit
Detroit is actually not a game, but a movie for kids
I will say this . it is designed to school VIDOS farts on fire.I laugh with their paucity of intelligence . and as a normal person

p
playiz 13.09.19

RKing
do not pay on this site people have become far from reality, adequate players for a long time here no, there's you know who

d
djjack 13.09.19

playiz wrote:
do not pay on this site people have become far from reality, adequate players for a long time here no, there's you know who
Your basic AK (RKing) are banned, so you decided DOPA pofludit? Funny, on the rare adequate, funny...

D
DayPsycho 13.09.19

Game bomb and fire!! The plot, the atmosphere, the bike!! music, hordes fricker, graphics!! It covers load levels, load textures when you drive, bugs and glitches. For example, I went once to the camp of Copeland, and there is not progresives texture of the WHOLE CAMP!! Looked so-so, but! Play fly away full!! Really like in Oregon hanging out!! There are all these places have live!! And oochen beautiful state in itself!!! And when the hordes begin to knead - it's all an adrenaline rush!! But fog, rain, snow, sun!! night! the moon!! Awesome done and thought!! But if you have watched the TV series Sons of Anarchy!? It even delivers! And if you just love stories? Even more!! Played so far, only went to the 4th location)

R
ReTina 13.09.19

DayPsycho
I agree. I'm generally skeptical. Only friezes annoying at times. And so the plot at the beginning is standard... But then the atmosphere, the characters seem alive or something... Like what pathos there is not, really. The game keeps the balance between fun and seriousness. The truth is half the game passed and became a Rambo, but that's a plus, you kind of develop the character. The game 8 out of 10. As brakes... And so glad that something new comes out

D
DayPsycho 13.09.19

ReTina
I also agree with you!!! I like topong, but not without drawbacks!! And about the flashlight did not forget you???

R
ReTina 13.09.19

DayPsycho
Didn't pay attention. By the way sound gorgeous in the game.

S
Sioux123 13.09.19

Coming soon the new patch 1.08. It's just not clear what he fixes on bugs.

N
Norm112 13.09.19

Despite all the bugs and freezes, the game certainly clear! Almost a month has passed

Spoiler

D
Dess81 13.09.19

Days Gone is one of the best games I have played, and which caused such a mixed reaction is estimated. Personally, my game really went, this is the first game in which I got PLATINUM, because it was quite interesting and not stressful (took 6 days).

About the game itself I would like to paint the points:
1. The cost was 4500 RUB. For most Russians, there's a really large amount for me too. So I didn't buy the game, and took the account for a week rental. I will not advertise where you found it, but there are many resources where you can take the account with this game for 400-1000 RUB for a week. I passed the game in 3 days and another 3 days to beat platinum. Yes, I played all day (the good, the holiday was). But if you take the basic plot it is possible to get there within a week for 4-5 hours in the evenings playing. Pay was 4500 RUB. I wouldn't, because I think it is too high a price for ANY game.
2. Glitches, bugs, freezes. Glitches the game has, but too dramatic that would have forced me to boot in 10-20-30 minutes to re-take the Chapter was not. The large bugs were 3:
- when the last zombie of the Horde fell to the ground (it was obvious that he under the earth using special. the skill of highlighting enemies). Thank God that he somehow got out of it, otherwise the rebound of the Horde not be counted.
- 3 departure during the game.
- 1 time save game after the departure ruined, but there are a lot of autosaves so I didn't have to replay.
Friesians do have, they are especially noticeable when fast traveling on a motorcycle. On the other hand I personally think. that's really more in the technical capabilities of most PS4, which just doesn't seem like such beautiful graphics at high speed. To subsidence of frames per second used. It's still not racing, where it is important stable 60кадров per second, so not annoying.
3. The lack of fresh ideas. And played almost all the AAA projects anyway. And for me the most important in the game is still one of balance, rather than new ideas. For example, if you take the crafting system, it's done better than The Last Of Us. The game is much more things to generate, and there was always something missing. During the game I was faced with a shortage of kerosene (for Molotov cocktails, when burned nests), then a shortage of rags (when I kill Horde and rags left on the bandages), scrap (when plentifully used machetes and had to fix it). The lack of gasoline also varied the process when I had to visit the same places and often get into trouble in search of gasoline. Particularly original ideas, but there is a wide selection of weapons for every taste, a large variety of bombs, nice bike, which is much nicer than in RDR2 on a horse ride or by car in GTA5 and Watch Dogs.

Pluses of the game:
1. Cool graphics. Can't even call the game from the sandbox with more cool graphics. Perhaps in the Horizon but the schedule can match.
2. The music and sounds on top. Some expressed that the game has no atmosphere of fear. Inclined to disagree. I even as a fan of horror, the game was almost always uncomfortable. This effect was achieved alarming music and constant screaming of the zombies. The screams of the zombies was always the feeling that you will fly into a Horde of zombies (which happened repeatedly). The game is full of generated moments when in different places can be deserted, or maybe wander a Horde. Even when I killed all of the Horde and burned all the nests, even then the world was not safe: the looters, the mob, etc. there Was a feeling that all that was done was in vain. Still without guns will not go away.
3. Firing of weapons is very nice. Sometime in the distant 2015, when I played GT5, it seemed that there shooting is done at the level. But now replaying, is felt as there is a cardboard. In Days Gone felt the recoil of the weapon, permanently you need to adjust the sight (this is especially noticeable when using machine guns against hordes).
4. Plot. At first I treated the plot very biased. In most games, the plot seems weak. In the same Uncharted 1-4 to follow the plot really didn't want. And here, too, I lost a good 2/3 of the story. But towards the end it was interesting to follow the plot. I would say that the plot resembles a tight series in which many of the left jobs. But the backbone of the story is very good.

Disadvantages:
1. Intelligence opponents are stupid. People in the camps not doing anything, resemble a flock of sheep. They do not go to the side or rear, not trying to Dodge, etc. To a single zombie no major complaints, but to the hordes there. When you come to the Horde, it usually sees you first, quietly podkralsja almost unreal. But often in battle with the Horde far you retreat, firing. And usually you runs not the entire Horde, and somewhere half. The other half is lost along the way. And when you come back, you see a handful of zombies, trudging back. If you shoot at these zombies, they will not run at you the whole crowd, at most a few zombies. And it turns out that first you run away from the Horde, barely surviving... And then go and finish off half of the Horde that roam, like sheep. Don't know what difficult was that the remnants of the Horde also meaningful on you would run like at the first meeting? When you kill 37 OSA, it is annoying to seek out the remnants of zombarey and shoot.
2. Those. flaws. For AAA projects Sony glitches too much. I do not remember even 1 glitch on all the Sony exclusives that I passed, and in this game, such glitches were dozens. The number of glitches is more like a project for the PC.

In conclusion, play this game I really liked. Even 6 days is not enough to completely to eat, I would like supplements. Of course not the same supplements in the form of OSA and another 20 of the same jobs, but something new in a similar setting. When I played RDR2, I more than half the game waiting for its end, considering the interest of the company passed, so everything was covered (those endless horse jumping, moronic job, endless conversations/monologues). This game had no such problems. Yeah, I've fast-forwarded through commercials, because I was more interested in the gameplay than the story. I wanted to go to a new job faster with no distracting chatter. In this game, the leveling made sense. The whole game, I was worried that I wouldn't have enough flow to defeat the Horde, almost the entire game was like this to work. Of these games, I would pick Far Cry 5, GTA 5, Watch Dogs 2, RDR2. To some extent The Last Of Us like, but there's zombies were much more dangerous and even 5 enemies it was already a problem.

I've been thinking how much I would put the game 8,5 or 9 points. Now I think a fair score will be 9.5 points. Glitches over time, the company will correct, and possibly problems with the intelligence of the HORDES she chooses. But a game with such atmosphere, graphics, music, sounds and a passable story - it is almost ideal in its genre. The feeling of shooting this game is for me surpassed the same with Uncharted 4.
I hope that The Last Of Us 2 will be better. But surprising to me, as the first AAA project, the company could be on a par with such masterpieces as The Last Of Us.

D
DayPsycho 13.09.19

Norm112
hi! and how can I get the prize for platinum??

v
vstorspb 13.09.19

Dess81
Thanks for the good and detailed review that donated their time. Once again I was strengthened in my opinion - games/passage. The account will not take, wait for sales, I'll enjoy slowly.

D
DayPsycho 13.09.19

Dess81
Cool all painted!! Thank you!! Yesterday I went for platinum!!!! Wept and unrealistic endings revealed!!!! Took almost a month) hours twice a day) was spent probably 40-50 hours in total))

N
Norm112 13.09.19

DayPsycho
Hi, I don't know, and that platinum is the prize? I sold the ACC already?

D
DayPsycho 13.09.19

Norm112
Is, like the theme + avatar) Well, not cash))