3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
p
paragons 12.12.19 04:15 am

When the pirates? (Resident Evil 2)

When waiting for the pirates, starting to wait xD
233 Comments
Sort by:
w
warwar556 12.12.19

FOX_Skaynet
A strong statement

N
Nikita redgrave 12.12.19

The game kaneshno but 5 is too many for such

F
FOX_Skaynet 12.12.19

Demon of Night
:))

J
Just-Name 12.12.19

Demon of Night
Demon of Night wrote:
Came to the forums to the guys who do the hacking, they write that in the region of 2 months required
Well, what kind of stuffing do you throw? What the hell forums with the guys that hacks do? You're either so small that you trust any delirium from not clear who,or simply stuff by doing nothing write. No you won't tell,will crack when get.

B
Baxmep 12.12.19

why are pirates if there is a demo version? was would demo all of the games can-it would be not to bother on account of piratok...

-
-Zion- 12.12.19

Baxmep
The demo version will soon be cut off.

d
daftCAT7 12.12.19

Meanwhile lomanuli seven fully with all DLS.

D
DR dron 12.12.19

daftCAT7
There Dunja removed

R
Richards 12.12.19

You guys are still second in 1998 failed 4 times with grade And emulsion where can I get a remake to you?

R
ReD 2.1 12.12.19

FOX_Skaynet
xD not so hard to make a trainer for single player

D
Dako7 12.12.19

Who have itching, buy offline activation for 200 RUB please be added to the script And for any Persian for 7-9 hours and delete other campaigns do not make sense, there's nothing new, just a waste of time.

-
- DILOR- 12.12.19

Spoiler

A
Ashley33 12.12.19

Would have a conscience, shit can and should the pirates, and the game of the year, which also waited for the last few years, but still the nostalgia of youth, could and buy. These things do take pre-orders, in advance of the supporting manufacturer. And the first where's my pirate?, and in six months and when the third part will rimakent?..

N
NightHawkreal 12.12.19

Ashley33
Funny about the Subway, about the same spoke, but somehow he changed his mind. :)

L
LOVKIY 12.12.19

Like tomorrow should go well, I do not care I have a license!

G
GHOST170592 12.12.19

Kill comments about what you need to take litsuhu and not wait for the pirates. Personally I'm waiting for pirates, because now there is no extra Finance. Regardless of the quality of the game, I will gain, but the pirates will test how good the game is, as well as the performance of the iron.So the question is considered quite adequate.

PS do not smear, I had))

A
Ashley33 12.12.19

GHOST170592
by the way I agree, when companies manage to crap with the new games, having tested and quality brands - better first swing... I have a few times, was burned last years buying pre-order something there ,and eventually getting it. But in the case of РЕ2 to check how good the game is and to protest the iron - free demo. Half an hour, a quarter of the land allowed to run. Few firms are so confident in his creation that are given a look before purchase. So, in the case of РЕ2 have the sense to support. PS with B Capcom crap - if you're a fan of the game in ' 98, then with admiration after scenario a, you will definitely be disappointed in scenario B.

A
Ashley33 12.12.19

NightHawkreal
what is metro? I'm waiting for the subway, it is what is there when it comes out?

R
Relaxy 12.12.19

2000 rubles is not so expensive for masterpiece ) the game was 2 times on easy now, go on hardcore and will go many more times ) for Khanka generally nishtyakovy escape ) with the sewer and to the main entrance to the station ))))) love it and thank you so much ) p.s I hope for a very long time will not crack

G
Garry3Fingers 12.12.19

GHOST170592
People without much Finance do not drink, have money for booze, then there are the games without it but.