3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
p
paragons 12.12.19 04:15 am

When the pirates? (Resident Evil 2)

When waiting for the pirates, starting to wait xD
233 Comments
Sort by:
d
dobro4insky 12.12.19

Life sucks
But why should people pay you for the work?Work for thanks and smoke cotton...

Z
Zhizn dermo 12.12.19

dobro4insky
It is at least relevant comparison. I don't have the millions of dollars that have developers.
No one will invest in something your soul when counting money.
Again, what you wrote is another excuse defenders of copyright, and its very easy to dispel.

d
dobro4insky 12.12.19

Life sucks
And why would you ever set foot in the resident,you hate this series....

Z
Zhizn dermo 12.12.19

dobro4insky
Now and visible to your entire slippery nature aimed at insulting a person in case of his being wrong.
I already wrote that when you were a fan of RE, even in the age of irresponsible. I didn't understand what the graphic is a bummer. Now graphics are quite satisfied, well, at the level at least. So I think it will be interesting to go through the storyline at least once to make a full conclusion. We all make mistakes, and possibly Capcom at the time, made a mistake, who knows.
But putting Denuvo they only usagewhat karma in my eyes and in the eyes of reputable gaming elite.

d
dobro4insky 12.12.19

Life sucks
I ask again,why should people make games(to run) for free...because like you,entered the grind and pay hat to the games...

-
-Zion- 12.12.19

Life sucks
Tin of course in your thinking. I kind of thought at age 13 after reading some venison.

Z
Zhizn dermo 12.12.19

-Zion-
The problem is that game in the full sense of the word rubbed now, but before was a lot of truth.
Mind you, in recent years, closed many themed slot sites some people are just people. Society has created a trap of the enemy of the people - Pavel Durov - luring people in social networks, obosov implanted with unnecessary information which causes the brain to think slower. Today's youth are stuck in their smartphones often reading the usual propaganda. What is propaganda is the tool of enslavement and the mechanism of profit of the separate squad of the minorities.

T
Talon 12.12.19

1)Regarding the question about the pirates,my bet is February definitely and 100% as the game crack 2 team-CPY CODEX and they do the break-in in parallel from each other-this is a friendly race for the hacking.The game has no network bindings,as well as the seventh part+the game itself is not as large as the same AC:Odyssey and Monster Hunter:WORLD.In February will be a tablet by far.
2)People who call to purchase a pirates campaign don't understand that not everyone can buy the game,regardless of quality and works.For example students who do not give money to parents will not be able to buy(laugh,but all were),low salary or loans,most people have loans at least 1 or 2,and you call excuses,not everyone has the opportunity,Yes,of course there are pirates that even if you have money will not buy the game,but it seems to me that most just can't buy it,not worth nadsluchanska it should be similar,I don't think it is good for society as a whole,when one social class is mocking others in fact that is why the people degradiruiut and will never be able to achieve unity!

v
vstorspb 12.12.19

My budget was postponed for January 2 thousand on the game. Thought to buy, RE2 or Metro:Exodus? Decided that Metro:Exodus. But due to recent events, leaving the game from Steam, decided not to do pre-order, and buy from will not. I'll wait and see what happens, what feedback will go, and there I will continue to think. Now in General think, and maybe Division 2 pre-order? Unfortunately, my budget is such that EVERYTHING that comes out, even if you take the most interesting, I cannot buy. Buy something, and something will have torrent edition. Anthem - I've watched a lot of VIDOS on YouTube, I decided for myself that it is, well screw it. Far Cry New Dawn - only if the reviews are very good and the torrent edition, otherwise, well, screw it. If all that will come out will be bullshit, buy after RE2. I heard that it's some kind of DLC sawing, it is possible that the pirates will wait for it and then breaking. In General, we will see how it turns out...

A
AlexNik 12.12.19

vstorspb Naturally - Division 2... it torrent Edison not ride))) Else - or wait hacking or offline activation take.

-
- DILOR- 12.12.19

Everything has been said on
Спойлерcrackwatch. This is a new version of Denuvo wait for 15 Feb...

F
FOX_Skaynet 12.12.19

- DILOR-
if you broke at least one version of the DENOVO then :) I understand :)))

N
NoneOne2010 12.12.19

2000 per game with two and a half locations? Well, you're absolutely crazy.

R
Recruit_Main 12.12.19

Life sucks
How do you got game be sure to buy, a remake of the third part depends on the sales of the game, a good game should have been released on a console then on a PC! as it was with the fifth part

D
Defx46 12.12.19

Who needs to buy one. Someone spiratic for one reason or another. Pirates will always find justification for their actions. It is their business and their opinion. And all these clarifications only need to show their superiority over others, which in General is quite usual. This is the essence of human behavior.

h
headANDshoulders 12.12.19

Defx46
are you waiting for pirates?

K
KOLBAS 12.12.19

Really, there are still people in our difficult time buying the game?You guys that money is not a pity or what?Precious money nowhere to go?Better useful practises to buy a game for torrent purchase.

Z
Zhizn dermo 12.12.19

Remap
The developers have already raped enough money from the Western audience of players who buy the game for us a loaf of bread. So the release of the third part strictly depends on their willingness/unwillingness to create a continuation of the remakes.

M
Mankun 12.12.19

Defx46
The gaming industry is a business and people like you make money, that's all.

P
PMFF 12.12.19

Denovo already lomanuli, left tablet polished. It is tested and checked for departures from the game. But this time. The game itself is not that long, but you need to pass all the moments in the game, is to put the pill without error.
Two groups are engaged in hacking. Working on all cylinders.
Tablet, some will be released in a week.
Why RE-7 hacked for 5 days, the game itself is not long. On this and test the game for bugs easier.
МГС5 broke like 15 days. МГС5 10 times longer than RE-7, and this took longer. And МГС5 there were bugs in the tablet, so as to test this game need a lot of time.