3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
p
paragons 12.12.19 04:15 am

When the pirates? (Resident Evil 2)

When waiting for the pirates, starting to wait xD
233 Comments
Sort by:
z
z8TiREX8z 12.12.19

kakuwonok
Complete crap, not everyone can afford to maintain their servers, or do you think that is cheap?

z
z8TiREX8z 12.12.19

- DILOR-
Having tried, to crack something?))))))))))))))))

D
Delphis 12.12.19

incredible close, only a year ago that all license holders zaminusovali, and all sorts of pictures where hacked denovo lifted up as icons of the great attackers of new games

z
z8TiREX8z 12.12.19

Adik-rus
I don't know, maybe someone communicates with someone who knows it?

z
z8TiREX8z 12.12.19

shecter
Without my purchase, will see the light of the third part, there seems to have 3 million copies sold out.

z
z8TiREX8z 12.12.19

DarkDante2008
The developer has received his salary, that you care about them?))))

z
z8TiREX8z 12.12.19

Jo7eR
To say I would say, but how reliable is the information)))

z
z8TiREX8z 12.12.19

xBoxa
And it's all included)))

z
z8TiREX8z 12.12.19

SuperDron
And the rent, how to get there? the kindergarten?gasoline?rubber?

z
z8TiREX8z 12.12.19

Ashley33
When it came to money, conscience immediately turned off by the fact that Bob will not buy the game, it does not mean that Jack is her also can not buy,I will say this, if a hundred people buy the game, what do not be the financial Director of Coca without the company, currently leases the yacht,and the amount that will bring the game for 100 people, it will prolong it for a couple of hours.

D
Delphis 12.12.19

z8TiREX8z
I don't discuss people, I can only say, rest does not concern me

z
z8TiREX8z 12.12.19

Relaxy
Look, the resident is 2000 thousand rubles, I want to buy another Anthem,it costs 3000 rubles, and I want to buy a Metro Exodus, and the subway is 1800, is an all in one month, that 6800 as it is expensive, given that I need the products in the family to take over 14 thousand rubles,
9 800 per hut to give 2000 for travel for a month. Well that machine yet.And I still repair in the house, expensive stuff I tell you. And the most insulting, do I still need a new vidyuhi take to pull the maximum of all these masterpieces. Monitor at least 28 inches in 4 to you need to take, no wonder none want to take. All would be nothing, but there is a catch, I don't get as much money and have to take a piece of paper, and mark with him what I can do. But since I am a man alive, and fun are not alien to me, I throw myself a lifeline in the form of torrents, swing games, and optimizing their costs. It is a pity of course that the normal torrents are not seeding and for hut not paid, I'm just thinking out loud.....

P
PMFF 12.12.19

z8TiREX8z
You think you're not.

z
z8TiREX8z 12.12.19

PMFF
Sori if dramatically put it))) I mean the topic about when will the pirates)))) And you are already talking about the system, foul up the theme of not needed stuff, and then I also fucked up))

P
PMFF 12.12.19

z8TiREX8z
Well, believe me, not all will not care that the tablet will only go on computers 2012. So, that ). This topic is about tablets ).
Just saying, right now, the problem is only on older computers. And should I release the pill.

z
z8TiREX8z 12.12.19

PMFF
Yeah I heard on a pirate station in YouTube came across,I don't know, can you believe the guy but he said he doesn't care who believes it or not)))And Yes, not all new processors, but soon all the riders play.

P
PMFF 12.12.19

z8TiREX8z
The very game is on the old computer will go to licenses on the same phenomenon. And on the same 775 socket.

s
shecter 12.12.19

z8TiREX8z
the family is not deprived,I have time and there are certainly cases in humans,when really all bad,but anyone who wants to earn more he will earn,that's my job on the weekend to go,plus 1K in salary,and page the trading session.

s
shecter 12.12.19

z8TiREX8z
I just don't understand that it was shameful to encourage people not to be pirates.

A
Ashley33 12.12.19

z8TiREX8z
it You to what number of sales does not affect the release of subsequent games?