3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
p
paragons 12.12.19 04:15 am

When the pirates? (Resident Evil 2)

When waiting for the pirates, starting to wait xD
233 Comments
Sort by:
J
Just-Name 12.12.19

PMFF wrote:
denovo already lomanuli, left tablet polished. It is tested and checked for departures from the game
That's where you are taken? you yourself are not dumb to throw such stuffing?
How can you write such a game with such certainty?

H
Hellium 12.12.19

mixxxacik_
Common, what is free do not buy

S
SD-061 12.12.19

Bought the game. Yes, but didn't even bother to make 2 different campaign, in fact for Leon and Claire are one and the same. The game price max 1000R. Better to wait for pirates.

_
_Igor Nikolaev_ 12.12.19

Guys!!! Posted CPY crack!! wait finally but they say can fly. But the main thing is stable already hacking on the doorstep.
Spoilers
Spoilerset

F
FaraonIV 12.12.19

the game stands as the minimum pension in Ukraine.why is it so expensive for our region? I would have bought for 10$ at once.and so I will wait for a good discounts,or buy on torrents if crack.

P
PMFF 12.12.19

Adik-rus
I you have something ?

P
PMFF 12.12.19

FaraonIV
Yes, the market zero. For Casar would have bought the PE-2.
But 2 is already too much.
The Americans bought for about 400 rubles, if you take their salaries. We have to pay with their salaries 2tys).
let Americans buy this game for 20 thousand). 1/10 of the salary let off. Otherwise pirate edishen).

L
LancNoDance 12.12.19

PMFF
Do not forget that Americans and his salary pays the taxes MYSELF, and we have a large part of the employer. Not a valid comparison of wages.

V
Vov i C 12.12.19

Game of Blog

In the United States - https://www.google.ru/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=2&ved=2ahUKEwi0wrHc-pfgAhUylosKHRPSCh4QFjABegQIBRAB&url=http%3A%2F%2Fanothercitizenship.com%2Fpmzh%2Fposobie-po-bezrabotice-v-soedinennyx-shtatax-ameriki.html&usg=AOvVaw3AI5V70xXp2L0yTQmYLlDu (read carefully about the benefits and salary).

And we(in 300 km from Moscow and then, in smaller cities and especially in rural areas) - 850 RUB on unemployment and wages may God give 10,000 rubles(happiness). And 5 -7 thousand And do not take no where if you are over 40 years old.( and get 850 and then only half a year). And you have to eat, pay the rent etc(and to live) and you game at 2T. R.

P
PMFF 12.12.19

Game of Blog
OK, even less. Essentially it does not change much. Need, something for all was expensive.

g
gloccc 12.12.19

I hope that pirates will never .

P
PMFF 12.12.19

kakuwonok
Make a pirate server and gg.
There was already a topic on the similarity. Where you had to download some piece of game to play.
Ososina long crack could not, rushed, somewhere in 2009.
Then the Jo Alon in the Dark ). The game will download and run ). held it all, will record part of the game in General and the ball flies into your own goal ).

S
SLAVTIM 12.12.19

PMFF
There was a demo, the update to the seven downloaded, and all that.)

h
headANDshoulders 12.12.19

Game of Blog
you yourself believe this nonsense ?

-
- DILOR- 12.12.19

PMFF wrote:
The only trouble is that the older processors do not start the game. Especially are problems at AMD with it.
And where you this delirium took ??????.. I specifically tried to run on an old amd athlon or amd phenom and all works and not even bad...

P
PMFF 12.12.19

- DILOR-
I told you about a pirated version it say.

M
Madiark 12.12.19

macsim702
23 thousand tenge for a standard edition game is an inflection,not all are willing or can afford to spend that kind of money on the game

E
Elviryand 12.12.19

PMFF
AMD FXы 2012 all right start. Where else is older? If only denomy, although they have long been a lot of things start because of the lack of instructions

P
PMFF 12.12.19

Elviryand
So I have Xeon 3450 ). But it is 2009, what do chtol ? It is worse than the FX in games ?
It is not in principle worse :LGA 1155 series of Intel ). At 1155, not all percent pursue, and have the 1st generation being chased by all, as far as I understand. And acceleration available on the 1st generation catches up with 2nd and even surpasses many models of the 2nd generation.
And Hairdryers are also dragged ).
Have a xeon 3450 is these instructions.
What would you stun. I'll pass on the GTX 470-oops ). 2010 as a whole ). And in our yard in 2019 ).

z
z8TiREX8z 12.12.19

PMFF
Nobody cares, the question is when pirates