3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
g
g romero 15.12.19 03:49 am

which part's your favourite (Resident Evil 3: Nemesis)

My favorite part is 1st because she is the most stachova 0_o
120 Comments
Sort by:
N
Nikki Black 15.12.19

Hmm... strange. I have only Leon's first play, then, the campaign game play for Claire, and then another for this little girl. Only here kill I do not remember when she had to play.

B
Banehallow 15.12.19

well, for the Lyon game, but I have a version on 2 discs was (videmo is a little different because 2 drive stick there devki games.)

N
Nikki Black 15.12.19

I have also on two discs, but until you get through the first, the second is not.

S
SEntinEL2164 15.12.19

I nravitsa most 4th as a camera more convenient and sometimes necessary to actively press buttons =)

u
user135 15.12.19

All of the parts!

C
Chinad 15.12.19

The 1st is the such insurance, the 2 nd there's even the storyline is good, the 3rd edition of the most atmospheric and more opportunities. In each che, its interesting.

u
user135 15.12.19

But of all the good Resident Evil 4 It's FOREVER!4 TAXIS!!!

u
user135 15.12.19

Well, if you consider this:
Part 1-interesting
Part 2-insurance
Part 3-also insurance
And part 4 is Very interesting COXED and favorite!
And by the way the people near the Kazakhstan is China.And if you go first to China and then to go West,you can
to enter Japan,then go to the city Kusa-Ay to the center can go to CAPCOM -_-!It will look great
yellow-red skyscraper.

b
brl 15.12.19

the best part is this 3, with Nemesis! most insurance!MNU's blood froze in his veins when he appeared and spoke his only C,T,A,P,C,! there weight a city to explore! more opportunities!chemistry with a gun! tyrant loser! compared to the Nemesis!there are more developed and interesting plot! and in Jill Valentine rocks!!!

D
Diego3000 15.12.19

to think that Re2, Re 3,Re Cod Veronica (Dreamcast)

N
Nemezis 15.12.19

But zero and the Remake of that song?

PS. Part 4 - treeeeees! Pretty cool

b
brl 15.12.19

no! those who say that rezik 3 is not the best! the noob in the resident!Part 4 this is not a cut! 3 lutchshe!!!!!!!! Vivat ! Vivat! Vivat!!!
this is the main adversary of all games!!!!!!!!!

u
user135 15.12.19

Why do you think so?

b
brl 15.12.19

like this why!?I passed all parts!here you played 3 RES!?

b
brl 15.12.19

compare it with the others! if I explained to Poch I think so!

I
I am SN 15.12.19

The third is my favorite part,it's my first horor,on the PlayStation as I remember the DIN,the experience is certainly not passed,I remember it was scary very scary ,but I still went ahead...Oh

_
_Gulya_ 15.12.19

the noob in the resident
Learn to respect other users,you are our SFC.

N
Nemezis 15.12.19

Just a Resident of this lab, bio-prospecting, viruses, genetic mutants and zombiiiiiiiiie!!!!! HERE IS THE ATMOSPHERE!!!

And in the 4th Resice fucked up feudal Lord, a Shorty, insects, nowhere appeared the giants and indeed the management of infected implanted through a parent body, this is complete trash. These insects which telepathically communicated? In General the game is entertaining, but the plot is just crazy Achtung!

l
lelikcr 15.12.19

My favorite 2, I even cried when it died the hero's that I played PS 1

R
ReservoirDOG 15.12.19

1, 2, 3, 4