3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
g
g romero 15.12.19 03:49 am

which part's your favourite (Resident Evil 3: Nemesis)

My favorite part is 1st because she is the most stachova 0_o
120 Comments
Sort by:
P
Phoenix_95 15.12.19

The Cullen residents is:
1, 2 , 3, 4, CV
5 resident gomno. Capnomancy was high when he did.
No background.
Chris fled the mansion in the first part. What? What happened next?! He went to Africa to soak Wesker who at that time just do chicanos?!
And where did this Ouroboros?!
Virus T and G got to the bio terrorists who pozarazhal all residents.
then why is there no stupid zombies or tyrants. and what the rabid rabbits?!
The Ouroboros at least the parasite. But on the whole history of the resident in the game had only 2 parasite 1 was in Tirana NEMESIS(and Wesker did not have time to get the sample)
and the second was a parasite Las Plagas. Which ade on the orders of Wesker stole Los Iluminados. And then, instead of having to give the sample to Wesker, she stole it. So the Ouroboros could not in any way appear!

M
MORriGUN 15.12.19

Well, I prikolnulo all parts, but most of all the 1st,2nd,and 3rd. Resident Evil:Nemisis was held 25 times and additional scenarios. In the second of the zombies is not enough, and in 3rd at the time.
Oh, as for me, before the release of the 4 pieces were just gorgeous masterpieces as the theme of the game is taken better. Starting from the 4th part of the elegance of the game is lost, sorry...

B
Bomboy 15.12.19

The best dancer is the second !
There and the plot is cool, and the characters colorful, and zombiki pokazite.

E
Eugene88 15.12.19

Each piece is a classic in its genre,and at the time when each part came out,she was the best!

S
Skif-predok 15.12.19

1,2,3,code veronica.

E
EDO_999 15.12.19

2 and 3 the best

v
vvBOPOHvv 15.12.19

perfectly normal 3

-
-Kosh- 15.12.19

Four

J
Jackson[x] 15.12.19

Two

R
RoBoPuC 15.12.19

V
Vasilii_Terkin_xD 15.12.19

1st - the atmosphere of fear and a great story!
2nd - not so scary but still interesting!
3-Aya is the best IMHO especially Namida with his staaaaars!!!))) passed it already 10 times and not get bored)))
4th - also interesting, but superfluous to the old re almost no relation to the current heroes of the 2nd part
5th - crap of course,but the graphics are great!

S
SCAR. 15.12.19

Second, third and fourth.

M
Mr. Kratos 15.12.19

Old: 3-d, and new: perhaps the 4th.

H
Hammer550 15.12.19

Part 3,and then 2.

O
OverKill-312 15.12.19

My favorite is definitely the 1st and 3rd. Well, another remake :) the 2nd is also great but not so fond as these. 4th part is interesting, but it is not quite RE, about 5ую do not want to talk, tried 2 times to pass threw. The normal shooter game with beautiful graphics, but not a resident of ventilator.

t
tovarish comrade 15.12.19

1,2,3, code veronica , Remake , zero - favorite

4 , 5 - respect

O
Olga Drakula 15.12.19

I like 3 and 1. 3 but favorite part. Have the right to choose to fight Nemesis or escape.

K
Karabiss 15.12.19

By itself, the series is very cool))) fan of the series) 2-3 part was my favorite, until I played the Remake) play in Resident constantly) waiting for 6 part. Want to get to Zero)

A
Artimiy 15.12.19

all parts are up to 4 it was a real Resident, they are all good with 4 started Hutorok(

A
Albreht Dyurer 15.12.19

I liked part 2 and 3 and code veronica are very tioplye memories and for example 1 little neponravilos videostage the original part 4 was not about Leone and also note: dead aim fans will understand