3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
g
g romero 15.12.19 03:49 am

which part's your favourite (Resident Evil 3: Nemesis)

My favorite part is 1st because she is the most stachova 0_o
120 Comments
Sort by:
B
Burnoutman 15.12.19

The second and third are the coolest. 3 rd, I passed so many times!! And still want to play it

L
LorenDarith 15.12.19

I'M ALSO A FAN OF THE GOOD OLD REZIKA! EHH the TIMES were ))) wept much))) 1,2,3, and code Veronica, and the rest something new and it smells good first parts... ahh the first Sonka..ahh the Dreamcast ;)))) the nostalgia!

L
LorenDarith 15.12.19

RACCOON CITY!!

N
Nemezis 15.12.19

Play The Remake. Fortunately there is already a working emulator. I love this game!

L
LorenDarith 15.12.19

Yes, a remake of the already old )))) right now I'm more interest about Resident Evil: The Darkside Chronicles all of the old characters return,retold the events of code Veronica and the 2nd part...anyways it will be super

N
Nemezis 15.12.19

And I'm not interested. Rails imply the absence of a walk down the location and finding clues. And quests - it was almost the main feature of the old RE, coupled with the zombies! Without quests RE shit

p
poruchik_99 15.12.19

I agree with Nemesis, the rails are good shooters such as Code, without RE quests and puzzles is the Haus of ze Ded.

R
RAZIEL_ 15.12.19

1,2,3 and code Veronica were super. 4 and 5 nonsense ,half of the fourth part and throw it nafig, these convulsive pressing combinations of buttons just enraged ,began to take 5 of the exact same crap as in 4, lost all desire to play it. Today rocked pisishnuyu version of Nemesis, I'll play a real game.

s
serega1345 15.12.19

I like Resident evil code veronica
And I hope that I have not yet released Resident evil 5 will not be worse.

i
infernal fan.ru 15.12.19

Nemesis right you have the mind set Re4 complete bullshit
and Re3 there is no steeper just crap from fear and full weeeet

P
PLAYER-1 15.12.19

ALL!

S
Serg PROFI 15.12.19

hi all . Best 1 part ,lovely atmosphere, interesting puzzles . 3 also atlichno made .My best passage 3h 3M on hard , 1запись.Open all photo files.

S
Serg PROFI 15.12.19

If you go Cutting code Veronica no save haven to numerate ,do not use nonuniform spray less than 4:30 o'clock ,open rocket launcher .

S
Serg PROFI 15.12.19

People my best result of Cut 3 you saw but it's a B rank how to earn an a grade ,Nemesis you may know .

S
Serg PROFI 15.12.19

Now again pass the third

N
Nemezis 15.12.19

Heh, with the release of RE5 came alive and the old forums ))

S
Serg PROFI 15.12.19

Surely someone woke up,Nemesis'm glad I'm here neodin.Neznaesh as a grade And earn the third

M
Maksim 42 rus 15.12.19

2и3 on ps1

S
Sidney7 15.12.19

mm difficult question..
in fact all the parts are good.
personally, my first was the first part..
and then without looking (foolishly)
missed part 2.. actually I saw 3...
every opening of the door was hiding under the couch))
so zombies are not found..

in the end.
3. no doubt.
Nemesis RULE!!
xD~~

H
Hekit 15.12.19

from the 1st to the 3rd :)