3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
g
g romero 15.12.19 03:49 am

which part's your favourite (Resident Evil 3: Nemesis)

My favorite part is 1st because she is the most stachova 0_o
120 Comments
Sort by:
l
lelikcr 15.12.19

))))))) looking forward to 5

N
Noga Virta 15.12.19

3rd, as a very atmospheric etc.
The second failed to check out.

4th happy to just pumping weapons (a wide selection of what wet was like already in the third, right?). Terribly enrages dandyesque collecting money and ammunition. Not to mention that to split a box with a knife at least unrealistic, from there to take bullets and money, the latter is still in the chests???

l
lelikcr 15.12.19

e all course well and tell me who Gamal RE code veronika identity things remember all overnight on the flight was sitting at work passed the current one is bad I don't see it on the PC can anyone know where to get Mona

p
poruchik_99 15.12.19

The best in the RE series, I think Code Veronica.
lelikcr, RE:KV is only in versions for Drimkasta and Плюхи2. PC version when there was none. On PC this game can be played only with the Emulsion, eats good emulators for Drim and Плейстейшн2.

p
poruchik_99 15.12.19

RE:KV is only in versions for Drimkasta and Плюхи2
Forgot to specify, RE:KV were published in a version for GameCube.

N
Nemezis 15.12.19

Anyway, who wants to play ALL versions of D (except 5th) - there is an urgent need to have a Nintendo. :)

p
poruchik_99 15.12.19

Anyway, who wants to play ALL versions of D (except 5th) - there is an urgent need to have a Nintendo. :)
Yes indeed, buying Gammab(if this console still for sale???), you can play all license part RE (including resident evil 0, and even in RE:CV), except for some passing type - Umbrella Chronicles, Outbreak,gun survivor.
Called Code Veronica, pass game language is not rotated. :)

G
Guardian. 15.12.19

The best part I think of Resident Evil 2.
I - fan of the old RE, so I respect all three of the first part. In Code: Veronica, which then said above, my colleague and I played a bit and I can say that there are not so impressed. All the other game series is a bad joke! =)

D
Den_Shul 15.12.19

Resident Evil 2 ! There are four story lines.

p
poruchik_99 15.12.19

Resident Evil 2 ! There are four story lines.
More correct would be that lines that actually two, just every character you can go through both scenarios.

p
poruchik_99 15.12.19

I - fan of the old RE
Code Veronica is the good old RE (the game came out in 2000), and a direct sequel to the second part. (Although the action is chronologically happen after the 3rd RE).
In Code: Veronica, I played a bit and I can say that there are not so impressed.
That's because played a bit, very good. suggest.

g
gyddini 15.12.19

Oh there was a time...the Dreamcast, a couple of friends, on screen the final shots, you are asked to enter some code...And then all the crowd shout code: Veronica!!!! you enter the code, the movie, the final credits... Mdyaya... From teperishnie games I haven't:( and why age was not the same:)

o
orech 15.12.19

Code Veronica definitely the Dreamcast
Although the 2nd also with her best bonus missions

s
satalkeryga 15.12.19

first!!!!re! the best!!

S
Syri 15.12.19

I like all 4 parts, I still enjoy playing any of the parts. Hurry fifth came out!!!!!!!!

a
alex_red 15.12.19

The most terrible and, IMHO, the best is the first... However, the other parts is also great, because it RE...

W
Waffen 15.12.19

I like 2,3(3 favorite),Code: Veronica,RE Survivor(first person....so-so,but what that is...especially for a gun that she took),Dead Aim I think...still in all RE play PS 2...tribute to the classics so to speak....4 not love - more like Obscure ...after Capcom and STARS filled up Umbrella I play is not interesting.....Ocheen want to go back to Racoon City in a chart-Silent Hill: Homecoming...

R
Rightcross 15.12.19

The best part, for me of course, this is the first well and RE: Code Veronica is very pleased.

K
KOMATO3HNK 15.12.19

Resident Evil 4

G
Gexus de Luxe 15.12.19

I don't know about 5 series. My friend said that the 5th is quite different, completely different from previous versions, said that even can not wait when will be released on PC. And the best is 2 and 3 parts, because the play was scary. On http://www.residentevilforever.ru/ you can learn about the plot, weapons, etc. for all parts of RE.