3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
SanSanZ 15.12.19 04:34 am

Experience 30-minute demo (Resident Evil 2)

You can already download on Xbox One or PS4 region of Australia.

Tested on Pro PS4, overall I liked it... 30 minutes is of course very small, but it is clear that a remake of the fit.
How about you ? Already decided to buy the game ?
65 Comments
Sort by:
00 Otvazhnyy moryachok 15.12.19

Impression is positive. But! Left soap the texture as in РЕ7. Plus,it seemed to me, the game looks better without HDR, as it was with RDR2.

R
Recruit_Main 15.12.19

24 min won the mystery 1 solved, trailer fire! tofu, Hank, all will be there!

J
Jay C 15.12.19

Held a demo for 15-05 honestly expected it more from it, quite a few !
If there was no timer, then at least all of it would be possible to consider in detail. And so cool of course !!!

s
saa0891 15.12.19

This is awesome.

Cool but very little,just brought more zombies,and the fact that they don't disappear (especially after the shit that was in RE7,starting actually with the game and ending with the fact that they stupidly merged cost to go into another room,I was freeze,like you had to do such stupidity I did not fit in the head,that's the easy part of the series in General) and just a bunch of familiar places from the original,even in the library where I was able to run the floor collapses as in the original,though in a different place even the way soundtrack you can select original.

And of course the lighting and the flashlight is now part of the mechanics (finally) that this genre is a priori very important,as it promotes a much better atmosphere.
For me, this is by far one of the best games this year,and of course I admire what Capcom did such a great job and now there may be a benchmark for all other developers who will want to make a remake, and that after their botched HD editions.

The fact that it will be a great remake it was clear in the first gameplay video so I just preziosi the Deluxe version as soon as it appeared to the incentive,now we have to wait 25 January that would permanently get stuck in this masterpiece,because this game at least for the beginning you can pass 4 times,getting different buns and see different scenarios and moments,I really hope that developed and different surprises prepared for motivation, repetition,plus for me this game is still very valuable the fact that the games in this genre are very rare,in fact, except for The Evil Within 2, neither of which had gone out.By the way classic mode there's really brought a completely different feel from the game,and challenge more,I really hope that hardcore mode in RE2 will be the same calendarium.

a
abunabi 15.12.19

So, 10 minutes sitting with the settings, then it turned out that the recommended PE and all-natural folds, outlined from memory what changed, although the principle was that only anisotropic filtering and some more effects and detail graphics settings of course gives light to many games, but it's the Japanese, they do not expect another, they are under a microscope you will find at a flea Sapozhok, horseshoes and put it on gelendvagen micropora, but I digress. On my old system of 10-year-old with none 1030 GT in General a great success that this demo started, but it turned out investing, a bit fuzzy and when you look at the screen the feeling that the monitor, spat and rubbed and all this with a large admixture of confeti, but it doesn't matter. Faces look parano, screenshots forgot to do with this timer, it would be better and didn't know what it is, would be played smoothly without a rush, a hair rebase-shimmering on the character, but in General, this graphene can be disassembled and to understand where to go and what to do. In the process, is the training, I was playing on the joystick, and in fact this enables you to obtain authentic gameplay, of course you need to aim yourself in the details of this case I do not vdays, but generally speaking everything in the game suggests that you need to play with a gamepad. All the demo I didn't manage to pass, my time was 24 minutes with something, and I so liked
Spoilerness with which the plot of the demo there is quite a good conversation, without any particular emotion, but anyway interesting or I just thought so. Overall, the demo left a positive impression, not counting subsidence fps on my cool the system, well, dull graphene, I remember in the trailers it is much better to check out videos with decent settings and I think prosletyze on my system. Here in principle and everything I wanted to say :D

A
Andrew Nash 15.12.19

Just passed. Verdict - Goznak. Unequivocally take in a Deluxe edition would be pre-orders for gold - it would take, but with the greedy Japanese and Gabe so doesn't work here))). In my vadera went to ultra with high textures, as specified in settings of 6 GB, and my card is limited to 8 GB, but says that their teksturki 6 GB = 12 GB I'm still in eponine could not understand. The logic is extinguished. But to raise the resolution from 100% couldn't - the demo tightly hung for half a minute. He crossed himself and left 100 - but everything else 60 fps.
Grifoni delivered, rascanu delivered, the blood was brought, the corpses don't disappear and they can be fun, if enough ammunition, the shells are disappearing delivered, the bulb is still out of armor-piercing glass. Pofik - take. Convinced. The engine, the smoothness of the animations, the facial expressions of the NPC high level

M
Masky76 15.12.19

The demo's graphics blurry...sound like very chic

m
macsim702 15.12.19

Zombies are bursting from all sides now not to run away, the game of shadows, the plot study as the first time. Oops, here we have the statues move...where are they?! OO. Oops. Toilet? OO. In the General atmosphere of the level.
Did not like:
1)too much soap graphics
2)friezes FPS
3)some of the sounds and elements of the environment are moved one to one with 7 (inventory, switchboards , switches, even the tape with a knife with shield Leon cuts off just as Ethan)

l
legusor 15.12.19

I played that shit and immediately bought deluxe

S
Slipnot6 15.12.19

I just ofigel from the graphics and quality of the engine, the atmosphere, and really cool zombies. Not a drop of soap, everyone who talks about him - or don't understand the graphics settings, or put a minimal, or has a real vision problems. Seriously, guys, it's not funny.
Spoiler All clear, looks stylish and very impressive. Not regretted a penny of the amount spent on the pre-order Deluxe.

o
oomph 15.12.19

The demo comes without any complaints, the Frisians did not notice, everything is beautiful! But, the problem occurs when you exit the game. Freeze for half a second. Who had the same problem? This is certainly not very annoying, but not really.

I
Ivan Dro 15.12.19

Great game, on the computer optimize delivered, on the console, the dialogue is good.
Yesterday Curling played, not the game has passed, and now on the computer, played with, walked less than 4 minutes, well, passed, ran the whole game, skipping the intros, you can still hurry through it, don't bother.
Spoiler

s
slawok76 15.12.19

That's fine with the fling - the timer is stopped, and go yourself on the demo slowly... the Verdict: everything on high, just gorgeous! In General, 54 minutes researched. With a stopped timer can be run many times (but whether it is better to complete the release using).

S
Sirines 15.12.19

After passing for me remained a riddle why the hell Kapka varecia in the demo the timer and made it disposable. Available for research content in fact not so much, and some of the interesting features of the e3-shnogo and journalistic demo was cut.
To almost completely clean the area from zombies, to open the safe and both closed the locker, open all cabinets in the Armory, to get 2 medals, read all the notes i.e. practically all that can give this demo took me 29 minutes and I did not hurry (because zamochennogo timer) and avoided some places at some times. Left except the room with explosives on the 3rd floor, but the bomb in the demo most likely you can not blow up.
OK drove 15 minutes to and from soap to get rid of and the picture quality is decent to provide. If you evaluate it grafiniu I would rate a four (out of five). All sorts of settings really a lot... to be honest, such a variety I had not seen for a long time. Chetverochka've been clean for 2 jamb, serious and not. A serious school is the absence in the settings of the normal technology of smoothing of the image. The choice is as always between the peaks of the finely chiselled in the form of SMAA (Inefficient) and sausages smoked in the form of FXAA (soap), TAA (supermale), FXAA+TAA (Turbomeca). Why was it necessary to enter the last word I did not understand.
Frivolous school is the low quality of some textures. In most situations it is not so noticeable, but when the character is interacting for example with a door and the game brings it to a close-up that catches the eye, leaving an unpleasant aftertaste. Settings textures to 8GB and the quality of the image by 200% does not change the situation in any way... absolutely no way.
The very same demo is very good, but since all of this has been seen time and time again, much of an impression on me personally, it didn't produce. Could have something new to add.
Game purchased since June. Waiting for the release.

N
NGC 15.12.19

Well, not bad, at least you liked the demo.

B
BioGen 15.12.19

All fine but the demo almost nothing is visible, I ran with default settings. Still I strained the number of zombies, like a small corridor but three things out and runs right at you, I don't opeval to do, Leon even have time to aim. Walked for 45 minutes but no, I can't wait the release!

a
apolo17 15.12.19

The dialogue is a little bit outdated-that is, expected more.

A
ArXangel_ann 15.12.19

Damn few! Despite the fact that I've been slow at every corner, passed in 22 minutes ((( I was wondering where you have time, go and run so far, but no, Capcom did finish regardless of time. It's a shame.
Leona did as a boy. He will not give 21, more - 17-18

And as I understand it, the normal attack he does not? Ie if you have no ammo and the knife sticking in the spleen at the nearest zombie, then the FSO? Run-look for ammo or die like a rookie? Very strange... Where a signature entry in the snout with the heel turn?)))

S
SLT 15.12.19

Old fart, that OLD! HERE IT IS! HERE SHE OWNS! Played 30 minutes of demo-it is something! This is awesome! 20 years later! Yes! Yes! Yes! No multiplayer and zombies with guns! Absolute horror for the old fart! Yes! Yes!

T
The_Igromator 15.12.19

The overall impression of the demo - WOW! I remember the original game on PS One, and plunge into memories of the past. From a technical point of view, the game certainly looks stunning, although my graphic settings not maximum. If you set the maximum preset graphics, the game eats as much as 12 GB of memory, if it has to take into account 4K resolution. But then again, the game looks great even on medium-high settings.

The gameplay is the same as in 7 parts, however the third person. I first razacharovalsya in the news that Capcom abandoned the camera as in the original game, but playing the demo changed my mind. Played in this is convenient and allows for a more detailed and meticulously explore the game world, to notice all sorts of little things and details. The facial expressions of the main characters in the cut scenes is pleasing to the eye...

Sorry. the voice of SARS on our language not deliver... (now run across haters with words - why Russian voice...)
I hope the team of talented guys from Team Raccon who is very pleased with their voiceovers of the last of the RE and take over that part. I think that the game will meet the expectations of fans and will serve as an incentive for Capcom to take up the re-release of Resident Evil 3: Nemesis.