3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
j
jibicbiu 16.12.19 05:36 am

Discussion the usefulness of expensive gear for pvp (Diablo 2)

transferred from http://forums.playground.ru/diablo_2/fair_tvt_turnir-971678/

Grenaa Morningstar
Here's Yoko answered.
I don't flaunt the skill. It is not. No practice, no skill. I would love to participate in the tournament, but whom I marry? I'm not quite a crap armor, but KTA I only have one Pala. Which 2 pure skiller, curve T4, and guardian. I played a couple of pvp in those who moget. It wasn't even the feir. And I see a great result. Same with the AMC. It's not exactly a hole like, but clearly falls short. Regardless of skill there are factors that will not fix the straight arm. In all games pvp people with a. What I will compete?)
Pvp is very cool, and about the prize Fund, I spoke not because I feel it is very burning. I'm talking about more. There is a layer that has already everything. Is like me. I started 3 month ago to play. First played live a lot. 7 hours for almost a month. And then just tired. Because the nichrome does not fall from the game (
Or wigs, or MF to drive for days. Boring, even with the presence of different characters. The aim of the game is pvp. I already wrote somewhere. But pvp should get dressed, otherwise, well, everyone understands that there is a conditional threshold of gear from which to start pvp. And I was talking about it. A bundle of accounts.
I understand the problems of Indians of the Sheriff do not f... care. I just personally want to say that after 3 months of playing, you burn out. At first you think well now. Well, here here. Well, a little bit. And drop there. The interest is gradually fading. All. How many of these abandoned akkov? I don't know. I think a lot. As there are people playing 3 years. XS. I nowhere call. I'm just saying that sadness and decay)
Well, as it is necessary to intensively inform people in the game. The fact that hanging a couple of words about TVT tournament I think, not making many clear what it is and where)

I do wonder why the forum is so few people compared to the game.
82 Comments
Sort by:
T
T-Fox 16.12.19

jibicbiu
My goal for smoto - then set yourself an objective goal xmoto - evaluate how much money - Yes, wigs. Couples-three months should be sufficient.
About the expensive equipment I do not argue, has its advantages, but to get fun from the game and can be significantly cheaper variations of clothes to find. I, for instance, like(liked) to Tr set by Sorka to play, nothing wrong with this saw. Also Hiking and necro, PAL, assay and barb can, without any enigm, only for the sake of fun spire . Just don't sahonagasy on the victories and defeats. More to say: there are victories that do not bring any satisfaction, as there defeat, which you can be proud of.

M
MOWHOCTu 16.12.19

Cost-KTA, it is possible to put a working pvp blissco. No one is forcing you to play the necro and druids, who need Enigma.

m
mofs 16.12.19

Or fire es gash dressed for a rumble, which many will not concede.

j
jibicbiu 16.12.19

T-Fox
Well, in General, is probably true. Just at some moment it becomes a job.
PS: what is the esk for a drone if low T4 at Sora hum
worth it.
Yes it is possible to saw different builds for vex, but obviously they won't compete with the uber-ACC. And I will tell you the same JxD its Asuka alone 3-4 of Persian gash) I don't know, it's like a Lamborghini pelvis trying to take off)
Would any League level gear, for example. The other more interesting. Another thing is we need the people to gather up 2 of the League. While out in 1на1 was pretty drunk. I thought will be less.

f
firkax 16.12.19

builds
builds on the site
the characters this is called pumping

. And I will tell you the same JxD its Asuka alone 3-4 of Persian gash)
if there are 3-4 noobs that will flood their cool gear
if rules the player no the obvious advantages of its ICQ will not be in front of him

armor is not as important as you think
the only three famous brands that dramatically increase characters:
1) Enigma for wind druid (and for him only, the rest no dramatic increase, it does not)
2) the vulture for miles-paladins
3) forti for a number of characters

J
Jay_xD 16.12.19

jibicbiu wrote:
But pvp should get dressed, otherwise, well, everyone understands that there is a conditional threshold of gear from which to start pvp. And I was talking about it.
close - pretty easy to learn pvp character. to put on ~4ло and it will safely kill enemies dressed 50+
fell hammer, the EU FB, Gracewood - can be even cheaper to put on and punish))

j
jibicbiu 16.12.19

Jay_xD
4!!! Lo!!!
I was just talking about this)
For you 4 lo freebie, and I have the entire ACC 2 cheaper probably)

f
firkax 16.12.19

what 4 Lo
OC (torch+chrset+Pak skylarov+every little thing) is more than enough
but in General it is the rules blissboy on the East pvp, although of course there will be a series of opponents with whom it is extremely difficult

j
jibicbiu 16.12.19

Well, well... a lot of the tournament were close nakilala?

N
NoneOne2010 16.12.19

What is difficult against the close? Overon not going?

R
RainInTheNight 16.12.19

jibicbiu
Do not bother yet about the pvp, PVM play at your pleasure and mine runes. When they appear, he will understand what char and on what budget you get to wear.
After the come first experience and next season will be able to wear any pvp-unfinished much Lo.

f
firkax 16.12.19

if someone likes pvp it will play it in anything and not zadrotit some kind of theoretical armor years before the first battle

j
jibicbiu 16.12.19

firkax
Cool to talk about it if you have it, or if you don't play.
Sondika game pvp Persians in specks.
Fills up the game a bunch ESOC and druids in a and bovatec in the face. A lot of you there navoyuesh? You it sales experience is not typed. Just run the corpse to pick up and the new. And so the circle 20 times. Then it is annoying. Even in games with low pvp/ lowlvlpvp and so on of the incoming azzy and streight there is nothing to catch.
Armor plays a role. And the big one. I can then at least what to say.
I like pvp. But his fuck play, if not than Yes and no experience. Well if buddy has to drive against each other.
And when you are the one, there is something from the description me above.

T
T-Fox 16.12.19

jibicbiu
My cheapest Pvp character cost me 1 Lo. Yes, not the top of course, but you can play it. Even at a tournament this shit go, even some prize took like. However the opponents were not the strongest then, to put it mildly.

Cool to talk about it if you have it, or if you don't play.
And you better listen to them. Those who have everything, too, as it began, also did cheap builds. And those who do not play, can share experiences. Your task is to put the right questions and filter the nonsense from good ideas,

G
Grinaaa Morningstar 16.12.19

jibicbiu
The trick is that FERC plays pvp Sorka in a Tr set and even kills. He of course dies quickly, but there is clearly visible skill. And some collect chars to 20 and then lo can't just locknut of the enemy.

j
jibicbiu 16.12.19

Okay, friends)
Thank you all for the discussion) to be had as you can then to gain exp)
All you need skill, training, workout.
But the idea about the second League I anyway recall.
PS: offer admin to clean the topic from holivar, because the subject for applications to the tournament)

Zyy everyone a happy New Year! More qualitative and higlvl runes drop from mobs))
Well, more good people in the game and life is very important!))

P
Progon_mulov. 16.12.19

firkax wrote:
armor is not as important as you think
the only three famous brands that dramatically increase characters:
1) Enigma for wind druid (and for him only, the rest no dramatic increase, it does not)
2) the vulture for miles-paladins
3) forti for a number of characters
:facepalm:

S
Sweety_Mustard 16.12.19

So I, I understand, and then discuss what is needed to raise the drop PG? Hehe :D

O
Obsessed 16.12.19

Sweety_Mustard, no, then again, a provocation for discussion here the citizen: :facepalm:
not interested.

A
Aleksey Bitardskiy 16.12.19

nonsense lit. Sorka for lo can drucat everything that moves exactly to the moment until the man with a competent team chest. here is the secret, plain and simple. not collect Chara, and a chest.
The topic is relevant, because when tells me Dober(in gear that is a year and a half was builsa prodonovich in the ACC) that the BVC is more than any sorci (for Lo)- I Picasa, and do not hesitate popitatsya for others, as in this particular ass case.

Tred - divorce, attempt to assist the nervous about what is clear. Repeat - attempt. Nobody was interested 12 years in a row, and then suddenly Cho is interested, there it goes. DESCENDED MEANS!

Spoilers I, too, notably written right now.
All, happy new year.
Or is it a balance-unbalance I suppose, huh? Yes, dear main ministrator? Why are you topic moved? In honor of what you did attend?

Thread I didn't even read as well - not going. I know in advance who it hurts.