3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
j
jibicbiu 16.12.19 05:36 am

Discussion the usefulness of expensive gear for pvp (Diablo 2)

transferred from http://forums.playground.ru/diablo_2/fair_tvt_turnir-971678/

Grenaa Morningstar
Here's Yoko answered.
I don't flaunt the skill. It is not. No practice, no skill. I would love to participate in the tournament, but whom I marry? I'm not quite a crap armor, but KTA I only have one Pala. Which 2 pure skiller, curve T4, and guardian. I played a couple of pvp in those who moget. It wasn't even the feir. And I see a great result. Same with the AMC. It's not exactly a hole like, but clearly falls short. Regardless of skill there are factors that will not fix the straight arm. In all games pvp people with a. What I will compete?)
Pvp is very cool, and about the prize Fund, I spoke not because I feel it is very burning. I'm talking about more. There is a layer that has already everything. Is like me. I started 3 month ago to play. First played live a lot. 7 hours for almost a month. And then just tired. Because the nichrome does not fall from the game (
Or wigs, or MF to drive for days. Boring, even with the presence of different characters. The aim of the game is pvp. I already wrote somewhere. But pvp should get dressed, otherwise, well, everyone understands that there is a conditional threshold of gear from which to start pvp. And I was talking about it. A bundle of accounts.
I understand the problems of Indians of the Sheriff do not f... care. I just personally want to say that after 3 months of playing, you burn out. At first you think well now. Well, here here. Well, a little bit. And drop there. The interest is gradually fading. All. How many of these abandoned akkov? I don't know. I think a lot. As there are people playing 3 years. XS. I nowhere call. I'm just saying that sadness and decay)
Well, as it is necessary to intensively inform people in the game. The fact that hanging a couple of words about TVT tournament I think, not making many clear what it is and where)

I do wonder why the forum is so few people compared to the game.
82 Comments
Sort by:
3m3m 16.12.19

jibicbiu
norm pvp v d2 demand hi rw + invent + rarki i t.d., bez norm wmota net i norm pvp. a eti vtorie ligi ni4ego ne imeyt obwego norm s pvp v d2 xo4ew 4to eto uznat - myti wmot, drygogo puti na pg net.

j
jibicbiu 16.12.19

3m3m
Well, you see, there is an alternative opinion))
firkax
Say it again: the theme was born out of the tournament. Want to win the tournament dressed in uber.
Of the 24 participants in the top no 1 your favorite Eski. And those who are in the top dressed in many many lo. The topic I started that the prize pool is a joke, in General. This is relatively speaking as in UFS to make a prize of a couple of thousand bucks ) with all the consequences.
I will say it again maniac for pvp firkax, I'm all for pvp in any form. Another question is) in need of armor)
In General, I wonder it all. Now begins the new.
Put on the drone, push blizz, Yes I Pikachu with 14 level...

3m3m 16.12.19

jibicbiu
na pg nikogda ne hodili na champi radi priza, yslovno, kogda teba na y wmota 30+Lo malo teba 4em mojno ydivit, razve 4to tolko topovimi rarkami/craftami. pomny kogda-to davno na pg za pobedy v champe moderi risovali podarki v hero editore))) iz togo 4to pomny - naprimer v LW eth colossus blade, brand ice ili ewe razok vrode bil prizom.
p.s. 4tobi tawit 4amp - ne obazatelno imet uber itemsi, i dostato4no middle wmota, tam raznica s perfom pgwnim nezna4itelna i povliyaet redko kogda na ishod boya.

A
Archon Guard 16.12.19

jibicbiu here you're stubborn and you is that sane at all?
just if you're only after a psychiatric hospital, that I should not try something to tell you.
you have all-in-all chewed up, that the game is so constructed and in such a sense, to dress your character as best as possible.
imagine that you're the nerd who dressed your character to the maximum number of opportunities, in all parafovea and honey, you of farmil for this a very long time and then it turns out that it was possible even a couple of days to collect character which in what will not concede to you - you have a nerd will be a sense of justice what is happening???
I think not, because it can not be him there.

more about second division that think of it yourself, if you are a fan of all the homeless - gather like-minded people willing to fight in crap gear, come up with fair rules, find pvp admin who agreed to participate, and most importantly make the prize Fund for someone to come to the tournament (or find sponsors), in short you should you do it - or you thought that someone would do that just because you're so comfortable??

G
Grinaaa Morningstar 16.12.19

3m3m wrote:
pomny kogda-to davno na pg za pobedy v champe moderi risovali podarki v hero editore)))
drew and sent as gift for single unless.

T
T-Fox 16.12.19

Baldy, you say that in the top there are no homeless people, what I said to you an example from my own experience. Now you are once again wrong about the fact that there are no homeless people in the tops of the tournament. Tama everything is unpredictable: people that you like, Kara is constantly acquires the will to win, or you all defeated in the tournament are beginning to use the shitty tactics just to get wines.
Well, why do you even top of the tournament? At first you're a fan of pvp you'll get from the process, the main thing is not to merge all players, sometimes you need to win.
topic moved from the place where the prizes were 6-7 pieces. Surely you believe that this top was not possible to take the character on 2ло dressed? I think the top 7 to fly would not be difficult at all.

[
[[gmr]] 16.12.19

3m3m wrote:
pomny kogda-to davno na pg za pobedy v champe moderi risovali podarki v hero editore
This old tradition on NG have survived to this day, only now you don't need to win Champ. (C) Mulec

B
Baron Miles 16.12.19

jibicbiu

Want to win the tournament dressed in uber
it is not

I just can't understand why everyone is so resisting that it is necessary in pvp gear?...

no one resists. (except for user firkax, but it is not necessary to assume he's just a Troll and a demagogue. and so obvious that it is technically pvp, it is sufficient to have at least LVL 9, a potential rival, well, click on swords)
moreover, you can even participate in the tournament without having any armor and chill Persian, the rules do not prohibit

the point is that playing with you (except in tournaments), no one will, because for the vast majority of other players is not fun to kill naked Persian, with the same success it is possible with the fallen tonight to fight. accordingly, it is also any pleasure will not bring (what you wrote in the starting post)

if you want to participate in tournaments and be there at least some competition, the output you have two:
1. to reconsider their attitude to the game and try to collect at least that is what I have advised above
2. try to find players like myself who, because of lack of time/ laziness surplus may not suit some character. find, organize your own League with tournaments and prizes. one I have found, he is mentioned in this post

the third exit is alt+f4

F
FludoTron 16.12.19

Baron Miles wrote:
if you don't count user firkax, but it is not necessary to assume he's just a Troll and a demagogue
Introducing a new force:
If you have a nickname firkax, then your opinion doesn't count.

j
jibicbiu 16.12.19

Archon Guard
Here I am giving you crap at all)))
Nerves take care, dear)
Baron Miles
Thank you for your participation and understanding)
PS: thanks to all who participated in the discussion. I think behind this all.

Zyy: tell me where to see the proper layout bindu skills. I understand it's all a matter of taste, but MB makes a couple universal tips?) And if they ask not of potions, as well as f1,f2, etc.?

Z
Zen_Master 16.12.19

jibicbiu
I read the thread
can confirm that D2 pvp is not your hike, run

rules binds the following:
qwer
asdf
zxcv
neblogai!)

j
jibicbiu 16.12.19

Zen_Master
Sadness

But talk))

j
jibicbiu 16.12.19

Oh, and about gear again, he of course does not affect much of anything, but today we played against a PAL with 4.5 K HP under Bo, and my Pala is 2.5. The difference, of course is insignificant and, apparently, not because of gear, but just FYI))

Guys do not beat ))))

O
Obsessed 16.12.19

Personally, I remember walking around pvp for 1-2 days after reset 3 act whether nightmare either Hella (on has not yet passed, and obviously nothing of farmil), just put the host to another player (just released from the city) and started to attack it.
PK early in the season as the first sex. ;-)

3m3m 16.12.19

Grenaa Morningstar
all ne ponal 4to ti imeew vvidy

S
Sweety_Mustard 16.12.19

jibicbiu
Yes, of course - you're just wrong all bands set up - and so would easily have won - Yes I - ask Firka, he confirmed.

D
DELETEEND 16.12.19

jibicbiu
if this smithery, you can always ask your opponent not to cast Bo, if you were a little um, not parasite. If Bo is both. then you have paladin something strange, delete it, or distribute smolak 19 HP which is almost free.
And finally if we are talking about cost, first and foremost, we must not look at HP even, and RVS price lo without kotorgo you suck ass at this character.

if it is a Hamer
just FYI, 2-3 hammer in this hvh difference, this is not substantially responsive, as polendina to passivity possible.
no one is saying that there is no difference.
But in another scenario, for example, if you're not a paladin and NCR, for example, are you naked or buying clothes from the chars, kill 90% homerun on PG. in Enigma and KTA.(current unclassified)

j
jibicbiu 16.12.19

DELETEEND
Well XS. It is well decal and lokal. And I saw him pvp with a LVL 95 Bonera. Did he do it. However, he is not a pure hammer. And at the. And Boehner was no Ani.

And Asuka BB/gangway he also played.

PS: well, clear his combatibility with 40+HP, tar, saving on str schA account Ani. It's not rocked, and I'm up to 70 somewhere. Well Dex equally we like. The rest of Vita. It is unlikely that I fell so fucked up that difference in HP 2 times because of my curve hands)

j
jibicbiu 16.12.19

Sweety_Mustard
?

D
DELETEEND 16.12.19

jibicbiu
Sasi