3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
j
jibicbiu 16.12.19 05:36 am

Discussion the usefulness of expensive gear for pvp (Diablo 2)

transferred from http://forums.playground.ru/diablo_2/fair_tvt_turnir-971678/

Grenaa Morningstar
Here's Yoko answered.
I don't flaunt the skill. It is not. No practice, no skill. I would love to participate in the tournament, but whom I marry? I'm not quite a crap armor, but KTA I only have one Pala. Which 2 pure skiller, curve T4, and guardian. I played a couple of pvp in those who moget. It wasn't even the feir. And I see a great result. Same with the AMC. It's not exactly a hole like, but clearly falls short. Regardless of skill there are factors that will not fix the straight arm. In all games pvp people with a. What I will compete?)
Pvp is very cool, and about the prize Fund, I spoke not because I feel it is very burning. I'm talking about more. There is a layer that has already everything. Is like me. I started 3 month ago to play. First played live a lot. 7 hours for almost a month. And then just tired. Because the nichrome does not fall from the game (
Or wigs, or MF to drive for days. Boring, even with the presence of different characters. The aim of the game is pvp. I already wrote somewhere. But pvp should get dressed, otherwise, well, everyone understands that there is a conditional threshold of gear from which to start pvp. And I was talking about it. A bundle of accounts.
I understand the problems of Indians of the Sheriff do not f... care. I just personally want to say that after 3 months of playing, you burn out. At first you think well now. Well, here here. Well, a little bit. And drop there. The interest is gradually fading. All. How many of these abandoned akkov? I don't know. I think a lot. As there are people playing 3 years. XS. I nowhere call. I'm just saying that sadness and decay)
Well, as it is necessary to intensively inform people in the game. The fact that hanging a couple of words about TVT tournament I think, not making many clear what it is and where)

I do wonder why the forum is so few people compared to the game.
82 Comments
Sort by:
3m3m 16.12.19

hammer v pvp na pg crap

j
jibicbiu 16.12.19

DELETEEND
I have already written that the difference in pumping this power to 70. The rest of the armor.