3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
j
jibicbiu 16.12.19 05:36 am

Discussion the usefulness of expensive gear for pvp (Diablo 2)

transferred from http://forums.playground.ru/diablo_2/fair_tvt_turnir-971678/

Grenaa Morningstar
Here's Yoko answered.
I don't flaunt the skill. It is not. No practice, no skill. I would love to participate in the tournament, but whom I marry? I'm not quite a crap armor, but KTA I only have one Pala. Which 2 pure skiller, curve T4, and guardian. I played a couple of pvp in those who moget. It wasn't even the feir. And I see a great result. Same with the AMC. It's not exactly a hole like, but clearly falls short. Regardless of skill there are factors that will not fix the straight arm. In all games pvp people with a. What I will compete?)
Pvp is very cool, and about the prize Fund, I spoke not because I feel it is very burning. I'm talking about more. There is a layer that has already everything. Is like me. I started 3 month ago to play. First played live a lot. 7 hours for almost a month. And then just tired. Because the nichrome does not fall from the game (
Or wigs, or MF to drive for days. Boring, even with the presence of different characters. The aim of the game is pvp. I already wrote somewhere. But pvp should get dressed, otherwise, well, everyone understands that there is a conditional threshold of gear from which to start pvp. And I was talking about it. A bundle of accounts.
I understand the problems of Indians of the Sheriff do not f... care. I just personally want to say that after 3 months of playing, you burn out. At first you think well now. Well, here here. Well, a little bit. And drop there. The interest is gradually fading. All. How many of these abandoned akkov? I don't know. I think a lot. As there are people playing 3 years. XS. I nowhere call. I'm just saying that sadness and decay)
Well, as it is necessary to intensively inform people in the game. The fact that hanging a couple of words about TVT tournament I think, not making many clear what it is and where)

I do wonder why the forum is so few people compared to the game.
82 Comments
Sort by:
m
minovalo 16.12.19

What is difficult against the close? Overon not going?
Fair pivipi.

S
SergeyS1988 16.12.19

The idea is to collect the cheap are this close to the damage that not wearing a Persian will pansotti, but she will fall quickly. Purely fan character. Remember SMRs collected are this close, which was down 2.2 K HP against the Persian allowed at the fair over.

N
NoneOne2010 16.12.19

СергейС1988 wrote:
Remember SMRs collected are this close, which was down 2.2 K HP against the Persian allowed at the fair over.
ETOGES how much she damage then? 40K?

G
Grinaaa Morningstar 16.12.19

15K is enough to carry 2.2

j
jibicbiu 16.12.19

Eleganza
Plus)

S
Sweety_Mustard 16.12.19

Grenaa Morningstar wrote:
15K is enough to carry 2.2
It should 280% pier - mastery LVL 49 and 4 caseta. What is that armor that is? And there seems like cheap gear discuss :)

y
yok0o 16.12.19

Somehow I wanted to write a brief gaed in the anti-whining about the necessity of this.
Remembering how I started, you should remind everyone that the only thing whose absence cannot be compensated a decent level of game - Enigma ( if it's not about the sorceress / Amazon / sometimes barbarian / paladin ( really wanted to write about a Humvee in Lyon, for a normal Hamer needs to fly, and not to cut into circles, but okay ). Otherwise, it's simple: you kill the beavers and Amazon - don't be greedy, start more agility and buy a stormshield for a pul. Not enough resists - Kira's guardian for pul solves all problems. The main purpose of armor is to get the right thresholds (fcr, fhr, fbr and something else in the end ). Usually in this field one thing is problematic - crafty amulet with 2 skills 10+ FCR. But again, this complexity can be beat wearing such as a ring 10 FCR instead soja / BK or wizzy instead of Hoto.
Back to 5 years ago: I played fo/meteor Sorka half a year, realized what was happening, gathered the first Enigma. Immediately ran to swing at the paladin hammers ( like all I guess ) because they are IMBA! Lots of life, resists, permanent block without loss, damage which is not cut. Return to the subject and emphasize that the total cost of armor not counting Enigma, Anika and CTA was approximately 1.5 lo ( Hamer still collect because they are relatively cheap ). Learned how to do chainlock using LMB to desiccate. Enough watching other classes and techniques of their rivals. An understanding of how one or another class defeats the other ( as for me this is the most important, not zatrachivaniya the same techniques from the same character ). Made some conclusions and fell in love with as I believe still, top-tier pvp character - the Ladder/BB a assassinku.
Very stylish, lots of bright flashes, lots of buttons, relatively self-sufficient. Immediately I rushed to the chat and began to monitor prices on clothes for ASI, ask playing that as a Yes. In the end sell 37 smolak 20 HP with Hamer's, Hoto, spirit and all sorts of stuff ( in parallel with another nformyl a little shaking it ) I just buy the Pak ladder of skylarov 25-29 HP, chaos 2-2, fouls 2 PM 2 WB 2 juice, Amul 2-17 and Lou Griffin. SD 2-25 I just knocked Hamer recently and wore in the block. It took about 2.5 LO at the time ( high season normal online ).
After a week and falling completely from everyone I also doubted that the problem is bad gear. Sat, thought, analyzed what went wrong. Then I pumped Alu, rocked her. Bought some cheap tiara with resists rings too. The lack of mana, I was advised to compensate for the blue ring 10 fcr ~120 mana ( still wear them for IMBA ). Falling still, but it was not obvious lesions because of the lack of balance ( Reza, block ). Just after playing a month, reading the literature, reading the guides ( mostly foreign ), I have honed the basic techniques and newly reinterpreted against whom in what ways pobedyi measures are necessary. It was possible to ruin 90% of the open tournaments and break into a solid pvp community. Within six months of the game Asay I replaced most of skylarov 35+, but it is no role played. All the cool armor at the Ah I bought at the end of the season, right before racetam, so I played almost what I bought first. At the end of that season, Asay your I adequately compete with the pvp ILITY PG, gained a ton of runes on pvp and scattering the salad all the open tournaments.
With regards to classes, who needs what:
Amazon: you need to have Fortitude enough set sc 3 frw and gain resists ( Kira, tiara, Slippers, CHARNAME ). The lack of damage can compensate for the extra 2-3 hits on the opponent.
Killer: for beautiful games need Enigma. In detail I described in detail above by example You can also run without Enigma, but this is not it ( although at the time, knocked out the Enigma of This on HC, killing him Hamer Asay with 800 HP without claws ). This ACE need the amulet 2-15, everything else is easy.
- Necromancer: the essential Enigma like it or not ( the hi Firka ). The lack of damage kompensiruet extra 1-2 hits spirit / the SPIRA at the opponent. The lack of health kompensiruet more cautious game with bone armor and dialed resists it's not hard.
On the subjects of hard - amulet 2-20, it is possible to compensate for vizzi, a FCR ring or tiara 2-20.
Barbarian: for the beauty of Enigma is needed, the minimum required gear is grief, widowmaker and fortitude. Game walking and flying beaver is fundamentally different, but it has the potential to defeat almost any opponent. Also, let me clarify that as with any physical-damagesee character is very important to gain higher level because the difference of character levels is a big influence on vzaimoponimaniya.
- Paladin: smiter, fakery and even Hamer can safely play without Enigma. Smith needs neck, can Fortec and many smolak on 19-20 HP. Hameru instead of a regular need Hoto ( wizzy ) and spirit ( you and Zack with tiara ). With Enigma, the game changes dramatically mainly in Hamer hybrids of siterow still driving around in circles, and play around Desenka learned everything already, who even played a little pvp.
- Sorceress: you need to score thresholds to block resists to buy at least clean skillery and sorceress can already play normally. Especially note the Blizzard sorceresses ( the lack of cool armor kompensiruet 95 and maximum level pumping skills ) and the EU-the Sorka ( there's no need to bother neither resists nor cool gear ), my good friend collected the last 2 lo's and took second place in the tournament this season. Enigma on EU-Sorka will add a bit of survivability and damage.
Druid: vyrodova necessary Enigma. If it is - enough to buy at least pure skylarov and score a chest of little things at the pool. The hardest part of finding armor - amulet 2-18. If the latter I find problematic - put Amul 2-10 or Mara and tiara 2-20. Health and resists from the druid, no problems ever, and the damage to armor does not affect. Druids-pedestrians ( usually in pvp it's poisonous ) enough to assemble the unit, block, resists and pump skills and then run bite or stay on shift.
With regards to thresholds: in addition to FCR, FHR, FBI and IAS, I use the concept of another pair of thresholds, namely hp / mp. With mana it's simple, I don't bother to set manapul more than restores one Bank, for the benefit of it will be respectively to the first progate this most banks. With HP all the more interesting - under the threshold, I mean the amount of HP that the character will experience certain events. For example with 2500 HP I will survive 2 medium hammer or spirit / SPIRA from necro, and with 3700~ under BO I will survive 3. You can also bother to calculate similar thresholds against each character, such as the number of fireball, Blizzard, arrows of the Amazon based on the average of their damage and resistances given to us ( not difficult ). It is always nice to have another chance or more to feel comfortable in the exchange ( speaking of the latter, sometimes by manipulation with HP and resists you can avoid the animation fhr in exchange at all ).
To summarize: how would I farmery close, still shaking her agility under the block, you buy a few things for a comfortable cross-dressing against each play pvp and not bothered, gain experience, look. So you can further swing Hamer and dress relatively cheaply, it will compete with half open ( I would have rocked Hamer for the future of the Enigma in terms of stats ).
At this stage a particular player to emerge their understanding and play the role of improvement, they can actively develop and dress let Smicer or Amazon, but I would recommend to focus on the Enigma and in the future a free hand in the direction of the diversity pool of characters. With the first Enigma is the intense desire to dress up Hamer ( which in principle is already ready ), and then I would put druid because everything is cheap, but the effect will exceed all expectations! Prilovchivshis quickly to do chanaki and follow the zoo you can win 90-95% of the server, the exception is fanatical nerds or trupoedy ). Stuffing his hand on pvp and making a name for themselves in parallel, we collected chest Idaho and already thinking about the next serious pvp character. Usually this is either a ladder/BB Asya or bone necromancer. By this point, everyone reaches understanding of what and how and as whom cheap ( and then very expensive ) to wear.

S
Shaka_podorojala 16.12.19

and why do you made here all this stool with another whining from the topic about the next rotatory?

once again to kill all pvp in the game which wasn't designed for it?

N
NoneOne2010 16.12.19

Timely topic raised about pvp when the pvp no

f
firkax 16.12.19

Eleganza
Hammerdin in conditional Lyon
what nafig Lyon for Custer, there is no useful caster stat (except for resists which are everywhere)

Let's imagine a situation, your necro appeared Enigma and any good ... will Play the second number, trying to take. Armor is very important
no
in this situation the second room it will be solely because of lack of experience

you need all this farm infinite armor
endless farm need geeks, pvp nothing to do with it

S
Sweety_Mustard 16.12.19

firkax wrote:
endless farm need geeks, pvp nothing to do with it
Really - if not led wigs, just a couple years you'll be able to wear any pity pirk right, as usual.

P
Progon_mulov. 16.12.19

my opinion:

pvp as a race.

OFC you can pile on your bowl and get pleasure from it. nothing wrong with that. without reflow. but if you decide to go to at least some near-professional level, you need the appropriate car (relatively, Enigma). personally, I would advise you not to listen to the nickname firkax. he's just an ardent fan of the cans, that's all. you can not prove it.

well, the lack of invent, rare and Kraft (clear pack hp vs skillers. 30+ hp pack) can often compensate for the skill(the passive). this is especially true in PG, where it is forbidden CtA (fair rules - generally a separate subject for conversation). KHP - a little, and damage - all the same lot. a couple of times on the reaction to get to nick and all the opponents are either dead or lost the floor HP. repeat the same thing again and you win. experience and reaction play a huge role.

but at the Pro level you and your basin will not be able to compete with a racing car. and to take you seriously, no one will.

unless you bow to Sorka, OFC KappaPride

j
jibicbiu 16.12.19

Progon_mulov.
Yes, Yes, but we all know how would have ended this race in reality))

N
Navali_volume 16.12.19

Where no touch to read about pvp, everywhere write that Enigma is necessary for all without exception in addition to the Amazon, ie no Enigma, no pvp and torment in convulsions, it turns out that there is nothing to discuss.

O
Obsessed 16.12.19

it turns out that there is nothing to discuss
Navali_volume, you're really here ~10 years or are you joking? :-)

N
Navali_volume 16.12.19

Not on the forum, and not even in all the seasons played but two years in a row every day playing and even threw a couple of times Ukrainians) since then and do not like Ukraine)

O
Obsessed 16.12.19

Navali_volume, well, not everyone here think that Annie must have for pvp. and this not all - a bit simple player (although it claims otherwise). so the DISCUSSION here is welcome. only to sense from it a zero. ;-)

A
Archon Guard 16.12.19

Obsessed
you last review consider the topic of messed up, no way MS so IMHO, it is necessary to over 100500 posts, then here's your post as if set point(when all will tell and will come to the decision that Yes, we must ban all)

O
Obsessed 16.12.19

Archon Guard topic already stuck, sort of.

D
DELETEEND 16.12.19

Zhiz all basins then raced and Beat all the Persians, ever the Enigma, was not chuvstva themselves brilliantly. Enigma in PVM more important than many classes in pvp. Except that berodual quite the ghoul turns.

No prof level in Diablo 2 is no, if that. It's a wet dream of nerds to justify the time that was murdered and now want polypropy yourself\pros to call.

Just play and enjoy that,I want pvp, I want the FDA, want Scam.. If you're in the game good and fun - then you're doing something right, in Enigma or without it. And often without the fun. TK. to kill a lot of time on wigs or farm, it's pathetic.

I do not think that there is at least one of the boys, which kicks of with wigs, or with other of the same monotonous action of the salt sitting in the corner and ignore wispy from friends, caws are not distracted and quick to conduct.
Even the wife yells from the kitchen cheto, -what diapers are expensive, we have that child? Where it came from, I'm polypropy Diablo, dragged wigs at infiniti of Enigma and other useless shit the last 5 years..