3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
666Lucifer 17.12.19 10:08 pm

GTX 980 TI is overheating

Asus Matrix Platinum gtx 980 ti in games is heated to 73, the entire Internet clambered everywhere up to a maximum of 68 I got married? Who understands please respond should I change the map?
88 Comments
Sort by:
R
Ryazancev 17.12.19

666Lucifer
Can be a little bit more, can safely take to 2560x1440, in which case lower resolution. But in the future he will show himself better than Full HD. It all depends on the diagonal size and at which distance you use. Full HD 27 inch is fine to use from about 1 to 1.6 meters. To the pixels in eyes did not climb.
Spoiler
https://www.progamer.ru/hardware/1920x1080-27inch.htm
Of course the IPS matrix will be nicer, one black worth.

M
MunchkiN 616 17.12.19

I have two 980's went on for two 1080. In the end the performance difference is beyond huge! As for 1080ti is about four well-overclocked 970!
peck-peck is the difference between 980 and 1080 to about 2 times the actual. if there was some sort of extra he may mainly due to memory bandwidth and the amount for the reason that some games could stoop from a lack of supply of empty VRAM and its bandwidth.
and 1080ти it's like the most usual 3 970 if to consider their ability to maximally isolated from based on memory and CPU side. and more than 3 90 not to put but the lool.

what to overheat. pregram is 90 and above. a few degrees is a third-party factors and design features.
if the temperature of the tow strains can be set somosy some Pitch tools 60+ degree 100% turntables linear.
to change the meaning 980ти 1070 tou no because as a roughly written misuari should only be exchanged at the receiver in the generation of the AZM 1080ти or card that gives about 2 e more fps

L
Luka_gg 17.12.19

666Lucifer
Of course, an outdoor bench is ALWAYS better, especially knowing the behavior of air, its physics - hot is lighter than cold, so it throws out through the top or upper rear fan, You can put the left side wall on the floor so he's not stood vertically and lay horizontally, then it will be wide, and all the warm air will be faster to make.
Of course, the outdoor enclosure is more efficient in terms of cooling, BUT to a closed and cooled great need: 1) a roomy and large case like my Cooler Master Storm Trooper or the second example are provided below x3 from aerocool. This large building, which you can stick a bunch of fans here 2) Effective enclosure - number of fans. Reduce the temperature by the speed and volume of air flow.
Video card gets cool air in the forefront, because it is below the rest of the iron, snap off the processor was already hot from the video card.
I don't know if it's an important point, it should already know You. Because I don't see a body, nothing can say about him, and check the same. Google your case and its ventilation efficiency. And yet, You can just check by closing it. It's not difficult to pass the same segment of the game, just once in the closed position, the second open and compare the speed fans, the temperature in the two cases to make a decision.
Case dreary thing, something to do with her, and something has already come out. There are people that take a cheap case, not thinking about the consequences, because it's a box that in it such, if You are one of them, then you should reconsider your choice.
I again tell You, 70 is the norm, especially for this type of cards. TI always had more TDP, and cooling seriously. Here is a great figure for her. Anything else, just the desire to understate further FOR YOURSELF. Overheating is not present here.

D
Denis Kyokushin 17.12.19

MagicHero
Horror on the turnover, such a valve on 4000 needs to roar strongly.
Optional. It's not the size depends on the bearing.I once completely dismantled your system unit,this valve always cried the loudest,but he's at 80mm:

About 4890 I have just XFX 5850 with the same fan and at full speed roars like a vacuum cleaner, there and the air flow back vidyuhi blows strongly
Why 100%?Never 100% does not spin.50-60 percent were

VOVAN WOLF
Video card gets cool air in the forefront, because it is below the rest of the iron, snap off the processor was already hot from the video card.
In the side cover drilled holes with a diameter of 4-5mm,hang a valve on blowing,fastened with bolts.Business somehow.The air flow will go to RAM,clears out there and grab the valve of the cooler on the CPU

666Lucifer 17.12.19

Ryazancev
As it took a friend to change Monique 2K fps on ultra in the same witch more than 50 climbs

666Lucifer 17.12.19

VOVAN WOLF
In the closed case the temperature goes over 75 In the body is two fans, one on blowing, one on blowing a Cooler Master case upc 100 Red

666Lucifer 17.12.19

VOVAN WOLF
it seems there can be two more fan to install one on the lid one at the bottom

D
Denis Kyokushin 17.12.19

666Lucifer
From below on blowing,on the cover – on blowing

666Lucifer 17.12.19

[Denis]
Like on the cover, too, is blowing on

666Lucifer 17.12.19

[Denis]
With cover a bit of a problem if there to install the fan it depends on the video card

D
Denis Kyokushin 17.12.19

666Lucifer
From below on blowing,as the cold air comes from the bottom.And the upper warm air blows out

I have a 120mm on the cover of the valve just above the clip.At home I will get a picture

666Lucifer 17.12.19

[Denis]
then cover with a fan close? Don't run into a graphics card?

D
Denis Kyokushin 17.12.19

666Lucifer
I have the same CPU, the valve,120mm.As he rested,if the map is below the cooler for the CPU?I get a picture and show you later,just at work still

666Lucifer 17.12.19

[Denis]
Well I will wait take a picture please

D
Denis Kyokushin 17.12.19

666Lucifer
As promised:

As seen in the photo,nothing prevents the map.The holes for the valve side I drilled with a drill diameter of 4mm. the corners on the valve under the bolt M4 holes.30mm long, the bolt should be enough

666Lucifer 17.12.19

[Denis]
Thank you) That I will have kolhozah above the body(

666Lucifer 17.12.19

MagicHero
Actually with VSYNC more 67 is not heated well this card works for 66-68%

D
Denis Kyokushin 17.12.19

666Lucifer
Not for that.Using a regular ruler and marker draw a mesh,and the mesh drill.I'm between lines 5 mm left somewhere.Can and 4.Succeed,go for it

M
MagicHero 17.12.19

[Denis]
Imagine that there is a bag with so many holes and without safety nets ))) I Suppose every year it is necessary to climb with the system unit and do a General clean )))
666Lucifer
So of course with a plane better vidyuhi in idle not working and the picture in the end is smooth.

D
Denis Kyokushin 17.12.19

MagicHero
Imagine that there is a bag with so many holes and without safety nets ))) I Suppose every year it is necessary to climb with the system unit and do a General clean )))
I'm not so often played that it was a dust collector.For YouTube often turn on the console.If I once a month will be able to play 6 hours,and that is good.Sometimes,Internet included.Wife something to look for or to me.For 10 years Pcair system unit completely cleaned twice.And so,basically, the valves somewhere every six months or more.On AM4 cooler Crown CM-4 clip is detachable.If you don't stick to the problems with cleaning should not be.I have a case from 2008.From his native valves left two at 120mm,the rest are removed.And one of them died just recently,in November.I mean,he worked for 9 years.I valve from Перфомы10 replaced him 6 years.The second is seen in the photo below on the right.Still working.