3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
666Lucifer 17.12.19 10:08 pm

GTX 980 TI is overheating

Asus Matrix Platinum gtx 980 ti in games is heated to 73, the entire Internet clambered everywhere up to a maximum of 68 I got married? Who understands please respond should I change the map?
88 Comments
Sort by:
p
pashalet 17.12.19

[Denis]
Housing good, spacious, inside 3 big 140 fan in the back, front, top. I understand heats only the map. But for all sorts of AUXTIN, as I said - you can not pay attention, they say it's some unconnected plugs, which from the bulldozer show the temperature.

D
Denis Kyokushin 17.12.19

pashalet
The speed valve on the map in default?

p
pashalet 17.12.19

[Denis]
Yes, by default. Try to lift slightly through Аfterburner, raised to 40% - home mom as they howled-buzzing. Well nafig. Returned as it was. I think I will replace the thermal paste. Still on the processor need to be replaced after 3 years something. Help - excellent, will save money. Does not help... know the fate of the new buy, what can you do. Child while and 1060 will go, at least for Skyrim with Fallout look, and then until now it's only on the tablet played, and only in Minecraft, but in Minecraft)))

D
Denis Kyokushin 17.12.19

pashalet
MX-2 is decent
https://www.regard.ru/catalog/tovar100740.htm

S
SPR1GGAN 17.12.19

pashalet
strange to bury 980ti just due to overheating and change the weak 1060 .

p
pashalet 17.12.19

SPR1GGAN
Well, Duc to bury just not hunting, so will thermal paste be changed. Change will raise ventilatory 10-15% neat look. But if that does not work, what will not be much. 980 ti is good, but when she won't let any one game more than 5 minutes to play - figley meaning it?

[Denis] yeah, take that, only the MX-4. Next week I have to deal with all sorts of exorcisms...

Z
Zhasl 17.12.19

in the times when mammoths lived I had two GTX 285 2GB and warmed to 98 degrees , I changed the thermal paste and so on but still up to 98-100 degrees and are still working, already in 2009, with the same temperatures ( komputer is at work ) and then the poor panicking from 80 degrees in load , drink chamomile tea and bear in mind that Green this temperature is considered the norm

p
pashalet 17.12.19

Zhasl - ahahah))) But, damn it, papanikoli here when 3.5 years the computer worked perfect, quiet, cool in any games. And suddenly launch some small things, which is generally on the built-in discrete card should go on the ultra and you of the system unit is that the smoke is not, and kicks under the table, feeling the Red Heat!))