3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
666Lucifer 17.12.19 10:08 pm

GTX 980 TI is overheating

Asus Matrix Platinum gtx 980 ti in games is heated to 73, the entire Internet clambered everywhere up to a maximum of 68 I got married? Who understands please respond should I change the map?
88 Comments
Sort by:
G
GeRR_Praetorian 17.12.19

Behind the system unit you need to look like a woman!)
I, for example bake clean once in two months! So I have perfectly crystal clear and super clean)
The only negative is that the cleaning takes about 5 - 6 hours(
Yet to pull out, and then paste everything back. Bonk is full( And after another check it out!
But the temperature never dreamed of some here)))
For it is said in the Scripture, that it is necessary to clean like a lot of fanaticism's)

M
MagicHero 17.12.19

STANDS of Milivoje
Why hold such masochism and why spend as much as 5 hours and even all get put back???? I once sat on a GTX 780 which is 3 years and generally never climb in the system unit. Then changed to none, and all dust and there especially was not, only a thin layer of the boards.
STANDS of Milivoje wrote:
But the temperature never dreamed of some here)))
the purity may affect temperature? I certainly do not mean the comparison with the system unit in which dust already ventilatory not spinning ))) but just a light patina of dust on the temperature is generally not affected, this is insanity what that )))

G
GeRR_Praetorian 17.12.19

MagicHero
Magic hero, we all know that when extremely a lot of dust in the system unit or any other technique up to no good. As a result, when a surplus, the result could be disastrous for the iron. Yeah, makes sense to bake clean, when the dirt layer is only one percent?
No!
I'm doing this for more to dig in and not lose the skills to build any furnace. As well as aesthetics and beauty inside one's own computer. I like to keep everything under control. Be monitored anything and everything that concerns the same, and temperature sensors, stability, overclocking, well appearance, both inside and outside.
this is insanity what that )))
Truth be told even me, it's annoying. Especially when you're drunk and want to have fun I still climb in the system unit under fear because you can then samskaara. I think eventually this needs to end. And feel a few years and to hell with this fanaticism. But when you see all the excellent work over many hours spent inside and outside pitches - begins again this ....blah euphoria(
Rarely play now games. If only, not including one game - spellforce 3

G
GeRR_Praetorian 17.12.19

MagicHero
I have the same crazy, which day on the weekend sits in the garage and just can't move away from my car!

D
Denis Kyokushin 17.12.19

STANDS of Milivoje
Maniac)))))))))

S
SPR1GGAN 17.12.19

970 80 degrees +-2 ,3 years and norms ,560 last worked in 92 with peaks to 95 and started artifacting,so for me 80 ,that's cold))
case old ,circulate ochem when the card is picked up when you first start even before the 86 came while the cooler side is not set .

666Lucifer 17.12.19

Guys today card is warmed up to 78, and the screen was black helped restart and complete uninstall of the drivers and new installation

P
Pirat Glazastik 17.12.19

XS, in serious games at 100% load my 1070 is heated to 80-82 degrees. Previous 760 was heated to 78-80. This is the normal operation temperature of the video card.

666Lucifer 17.12.19

Pirate Scout
This I understand) Can the driver curves?

G
GeRR_Praetorian 17.12.19

Pirate Scout
heated to 80-82 degrees
For one vidyahi this very much

M
MagicHero 17.12.19

Pirate Scout
Pirate Scout wrote:
at 100% load my 1070 is heated to 80-82 degrees.
How, how have you managed to warm up the graphics card? For the year that I had 1070-I the maximum rate was 65 degrees, it was the peak and so the games was heated at 55-60. 80 degrees for Pascal this is too much and perhaps on the border of the critical temperature.

P
Pirat Glazastik 17.12.19

MagicHero

Well, I dispersed it a little bit=)

M
MagicHero 17.12.19

Pirate Scout
Pirate Scout wrote:
Well, I dispersed it a little bit=)
It is clear that I too dispersed, and pascali themselves because of turbo boost 3.0, sometimes out of the box working almost to the limit. I just don't think that 1070-y can be such high temperatures. Moreover, with increasing temperature in Pascals frequency falls, and I think that all your acceleration with a temperature was in the shitter.

B
Bobik78 17.12.19

MagicHero
I do not know you I have pubg plane with 120 fps Monika frequency 75_80 degree gtx 1080

p
pashalet 17.12.19

There it is: the system unit began to overheat when you try to play at least 5 minutes. The heat is such that legs bakes under the table.
vidyuhi GeForce GTX 980 Ti 6144M ASUS STRIX
percents i7-6700K 4.0 GHz
mother ASUS Z170-K
PSU 850W Cooler Master Silent Pro M2
Though not particularly in the know - opened the system unit and looked in there with a straight face. There is no dust (recently cleaned). The fans are spinning. The drivers are installed last.
Downloaded SpeedFan to see what will show after 5 minutes in the game. Chose not as severe Mutant Year Zero, put medium graphics settings. After 5 minutes, the map rustled, and that showed SpeedFan

Little is understood, moreover, that the temperature of the card above 80 and looks like the flames.

The question is. The map and the CPU is 3+ years. Thermal grease all the time is not changed, I do know about its existence as such only now (shame). There is a sense maracide, buy thermal paste, some thermal pads and try it all somehow change. Or the map and so soon the time will come and all these magical operations to prolong her agony only briefly? Maybe immediately to take a new, easier, for example 1060? (System unit still goes to the thoroughbred, will be the first computer in his life). Or is there a sense to fight for the lady?

V
Vor Piratych 17.12.19

pashalet
Change the thermal paste. and don't worry about the comp is the powerful and 1060 may be even weaker than the 980 Ti
And Yes change the thermal paste not only on Prots but also on vidyuhi.

A
AT_Sagor 17.12.19

pashalet
Then after all means. If they are, as the desire, then upgrade the whole system, if not, better replace the thermal paste. Normal components can easily work for 5 years or more - just clean and change thermal grease.

Y
Yoba1212 17.12.19

pashalet
It makes no sense, you warmed her thoroughly. Experience with гтх960 chip conceived works with 100% load, because of lack of VRAM. In this mode it works for me 1.5 years. Had warmed to 50-60 degrees, recently there are about 70 jumps. Also interestingly, will reach the replacement or not. But I have a top oklad, viktorovskaya version from Gigabyte, only pulling off it all the time.

S
SPR1GGAN 17.12.19

pashalet
with such knowledge ,you should take in the service, may replace the paste on the processor and its ,dust can visually little ,but the radiators could not poorly Packed
Yoba1212
70 degrees is about what I got from the store was heated up to 80 970 ,a couple of years, peak has grown to 82 ,recently changed the paste and the temperature depending on the game and APF 70-80 .
test 78 to 970 normal temperatrue ,trolling with 82 ,and safe for work 94 ,so the panic spreads at 70 ,is currently
560 fry to 94 in battle 3 ,so everything artificila ,don't otrabotka so a couple of years and was successfully sold and plows to this day .

D
Denis Kyokushin 17.12.19

pashalet
Kick, you have a stove.The ventilation system unit is not tight?From the bottom on the front panel there should be a valve on blowing.On the rear panel at the top – on blowing