3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
P
Petka Chehov 18.12.19 03:45 am

Bar ENEA (Metro 2033)

It will be something like the Tavern...the name was chosen due to the fact that he begins his journey from the station VDNH.Communicate.And don't forget to add game to Favorite.
156 Comments
Sort by:
5ehtiP 18.12.19

Hey)) Better Policy would be made so civilized)

P
Petka Chehov 18.12.19

Hello if not joking=)
Late here and moderator is not present....

n
nasosnaya stanciya boli 18.12.19

I have another game in favorite added... so I went to the girl from the structures of some, asked what I know about the secret metro line... still in the contact list..
And panitsa Renata asked moder to do, but first where she is now, and secondly fuck is happiness, and thirdly... not a fact is not a fact that would make me moder...
But intends to register here ^^

P
Petka Chehov 18.12.19

Yes, the forum at its conception....

U
Unknown 18.12.19

Bhelial
Well done! I may here prescribe, but later... Will be together then, so to speak, to equip the station :)

The wait is 1.5 years.. although will take, how to drink... OK, maybe 2 years. After the circus with a Stalker is nothing. :D

Petya Chekhov
Sky. All forums go through this. Although... especially popular this forum to be unlikely, yet at least.. ;)

L
Leo 18.12.19

worthy not worthy))
I really want to see how look the monsters kotoraja imagined the book)

A
Account_is_deleted 18.12.19

2 Leo

You don't have to wait for the game... enough screenshots and videos;)

But seriously, the game makes absolutely no monsters.... and the atmosphere, the feeling of involvement in what is happening.

U
Unknown 18.12.19

Wertex
Bhaha... submariner, for sure. Here is Hochma was. Burned, dude. :D

Here is the times were good... Nostalgia straight.)

of the Metro 2033 not released a decent game...
And for me, not necessarily that it was the best or revolutionary, but it is not there and aiming is a little different. If will be correctly transferred to the atmosphere, I don't need Here... for success, IMHO, the level designers will need to intelligently alternate the long dark of space with the illuminated areas (something similar to dungeons stalkerskie), only not so stupidly like in Doom3, and of course to fill it all with flashes of shadows in the darkness, and eerie sounds (it would be cool to hear the water dripping from the ceiling so charakterem echo effect + squeak of rats underfoot, and of course that the sounds made it clear that you're really in the tunnel with all its toposcale, echoes, reflections from the walls). Can not be said about STALKER, where do the samples on the level and job of the sound engine with them below all sorts of assumptions... :(

Monsters jumping on the ceiling - also, IMHO, a good idea. In General, if not constipation cool idea and will do everything as it should, given the fact that working directly on the game was started quite a long time... just as formed 4a-games, and this is no more than a year, it will be a horror for 5 points.

There will be moments when it will be necessary to defend any station from the flood of mutants of the tunnel, or perhaps immediately from both sides. Well, this is purely shuternoy composes. For RPG composes and level of freedom of movement yet nothing is clear... not trailers, not articles...

I've been wondering something from Cryostasis: sleep of reason will succeed. The idea itself is good, but there is apparently nothing sensible will work, unfortunately to be sure enough to look at the latest screenshots. Graphics tech, shade, water, lots of posteffects and all, but the art ruined, sobenno neurotomical monsters. Looking at them you can literally pee in my pants... from laughter. :)

If all totally not correct, it will be trash.. and sorry, the project was promising...

A

2 Silver Moon

The idea of a Metro 2033, of course, is not new.

But if you think about it, it is possible to make a brilliant game - a corridor of horror, mysterious, empty station, destroyed by fire, warring factions, war with monsters, action-Packed outing on the surface....

Do not get tired to give an example of HL2. 40 million$ is not left this sucks. In addition to the wonderful design of interesting and memorable characters, fantastic soundtrack, we still have sobsno a GAME which does not allow us to miss a change of action and dynamics.

HL2 is very diverse.

What will be the metro, only time will tell.

P
Petka Chehov 18.12.19

Oleg[SilverMoon]
Why should I have to be afraid....We're a Threesome yet written....Dorm=)
And then you look in the beta testers sapiselco!
Wertex
Our case for small-to wait....
Lео
Monsters just for fan art.....on one the screen really lit up a conky
that your partner for the head of the trolley pulls...
Again, Oleg[SilverMoon]
Here for success, IMHO, level designers will have
The designers they have at least where...you their site seen?If you have not seen -advised to see...
Rats will....-promised...
The rain too will the water will beat out STE.....Oh, this is in BioShock I got into...
Monsters jumping on the ceiling - also, IMHO, a good idea
big and this applies to...
there will be times when it will be necessary to defend any station from the flood of mutants of the tunnel, or perhaps immediately from both sides.
And when you go on the trolley will be even more interesting....direct Half-life 2...
And a little bit of information...
*To be included in not only the Metropolitan but also a bomb shelter near a subway station...
*Main food is meat(pork) and mushrooms drink the famous mushroom tea O_o
*Game events and the books will start 20 years after the cataclysm...
*The main character-Artyom lives in a station VDNKH
*The action will begin with the attacks of blackmutants,able to affect the mentality of the people..And our Artem will want to go for help in a distant Policy....sobsno it puts the game on one rail....IMHO
*The game will be children and women(of poslanih really lacked in Stalkere as RPG elements, koi will be fully present in Metro 2033
*Transportation - the trolley made in the form of a drive by yanking the lever back and forth and primeneniem heads in special areas...
*Money-ammo for the AK-47 modified for the future....so don't shoot=)
*Prepology two styles of game-meat action and thoughtful stealth...For both there will be some bonuses and upgrades
*2 versions of the ending
*From weapons known air rifle the Woman I think she's just the same stealth....
*Any values and numbers on the display.And no interface..Just aim..
*Orientirovannoe time-15 hours
*You can come to the surface in almost all parts of the exit...
*Among the famous places are-Ostankino,bib-ka them.Lenin and others.
*Instead of a flashlight will be lighter which is ignited is not the first time..
*The mask will have to regularly change the filters(on the surface)
*There will be a lot of the Mat,maybe more than in Stalker
*From kalashnikovo may be transparent horn
*To be among monsters and flying which can grab you and carry away into oblivion...
*There is a real SNES get lost
*From the book, there is another monster called the Librarian (a huge psycho-monkey
that if you do not look directly into the eyes will die..
*In the game is destructible parts of the machine(i.e., columns,lanterns and so on..)And so I wanted to blow up the Ostankino...
*There will be anomalies in live....
*The main organizations is 4
Hansa-traders
The red line Communists
Polis is the Most valuable thing in the subway and each resident will give his life for the Polis
The fourth Reich-Nazis essno.....for the purification of the tube from the non-Russian....it is unknown who will be Artem in the game but obviously not Russian because 4 Reich its main enemies in the book...and probably in the game...
PS...I think the information for reflection and discussion is enough for us

A

2 Petka Chekhov

Designers that they have...where are you seen?If you have not seen -I advise you to see...

What does the Web design is relevant to the game? Almost nothing.

n

Design - first idea. I have some ideas. That kind of attitude.

A

2 Bhelial

Ideas+appropriate education. Without it - anywhere.

Look at the level design of HL2 or Bioshok - I think everything will become clear.

P
Petka Chehov 18.12.19

4A-Games by the way equate the concept to the half....
not to be confused that you are comparing or trying to beat....Half-life is supposedly for them, the ideal ...

A

2 Petka Chekhov

Whence infa? There is a link?

n

I think education is not so objazatelnaja thing. Was on TNT this transfer, Repair for free" or something like that, so there was the designer, who was unable to go to University, actually, the interior design, but it did not stop her ) And I think that not all developers have the education design.
Incidentally, in the first half at the time the design was good. I, of course, in 11 years, these corridors lowpoly spirit is not exciting, but the atmosphere I was soaked through.

L
Leo 18.12.19

Petya Chekhov, what makes you think that the Nazis are the main enemies of Artem? a book you generally read?

P
Petka Chehov 18.12.19

Whence infa? There is a link?
Of the two most famous gaming magazines growing up.press the koi live and we have a Belarus..
Look at the level design of HL2 or Bioshok - I think everything will become clear.
Half-life postcodelottery style
BioShock-art Deco and don't argue with me....
I'm on an education designer;)
I think when you cap our forum will do?
Petya Chekhov, what makes you think that the Nazis are the main enemies of Artem?
Also from the logs..
a book you generally read?
Read..

n

The story was so little... There came to school a hell of a talented boy, in the hall has put two of the easel and it simultaneously they drew two absolutely nothing like the picture, and very quickly, and at this time, the school art teacher looked at it and sobbed.

L
Leo 18.12.19

the cap forum, I already do...