3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
P
Petka Chehov 18.12.19 03:45 am

Bar ENEA (Metro 2033)

It will be something like the Tavern...the name was chosen due to the fact that he begins his journey from the station VDNH.Communicate.And don't forget to add game to Favorite.
156 Comments
Sort by:
P
Petka Chehov 18.12.19

Come on...Announce concurs for the best cap online....

m
mxcomp 18.12.19

to Lео:
Monsters can be seen on the screens 8b and 9b in the subject FAQ Metro 2033.
Of course, not a lot, but no other.

P
Prosto Player 18.12.19

Oh,Yes, here look polovina the inhabitants of the forum Fable 2))
That's just unfortunately there are fewer and fewer such places,where everyone knows everyone else,no stupid flooding and so on.
And,as I understand,almost everyone who was there,I read Metro 2033?

Edit
Wow,just wrote and saw the last post 13.08.07,sad((

O
OlegPP3 18.12.19

I haven't read underground yet, but am waiting game....
Because the idea for the game very interesting.

P
Prosto Player 18.12.19

Lipt0n
Let's read:))

Z
Zander_driver 18.12.19

I have not yet read it, but be sure to read.
The game is waiting.
And try not to be too annoying.

L
Liz-ZaRd 18.12.19

Hello everybody))) game very forward))) and I want to be moder)))

L
Liz-ZaRd 18.12.19

sorry for multipolarity... I think that will turn Stalker (this **E**NNY, ***TION,**S STALKER)... kada dungeons in it (Stalker) go to... documents looking for... that's the same thing throughout the game...

Z
Zander_driver 18.12.19

And you don't like STALKER? then Metro2033 probably also neponravitsya.

K
Komodo Saurian 18.12.19

>>>(this **E**NNY, ***TION,**S STALKER)...
So you're not getting into the spirit of the great game.

>>>that's the same thing throughout the game...
So you saw it as a shooter. Each dungeon we have different goals and motives and General these dungeon, only that there it is very easy to die.

A
Artem_TiraN 18.12.19

And why the station VDNKH? Then it is better tea plant or station Sevastopol... so there is something to talk...
By the way Hello everyone.

S
SoulNade 18.12.19

Yes..... I where a year ago learned that this game razrabatyvaetsya. But soon forgotten as news of it was not, but recently remembered it. And something a lot and have learned. And really looking forward to this game. Stalker I liked half, I don't know what, but I was waiting for the other. But Metro 2033 has interested me more than when I waited for Stalker. But he liked me. Everything is a dungeon, tunnels, and even Moscow. I was really excited about it. About the success of Metro 2033, I have no doubt. Well, firstly, some people did Stalker. In the second, and they left because of disagreement and I think, due to the fact that they did in Stalker those things that I've been waiting for Stalker. Video me Metro 2033 impressed.If all things, then naturally a successful project, and when the monsters run through the walls and expect them from any pipe. And it will be very horoa music, same as video, maybe it will be my Dubina game. However one upset, too little information given. But I hope that it all will opravdaet and people know that less advertising, more action!))))))

Z
Zander_driver 18.12.19

About the release date is nothing new you know? still the same vague 4th quarter?

S
Santa aka Loki 18.12.19

Yes,I would very much like to hear any news about the game :/

D
Dirkus 18.12.19

When I learned that the creation of the game put the hands of the creators of Stalker, just interested in, then watched the video and was convinced that this game really has the potential to become a hit ( it is in Russia, where if I neoshibayus just do good games can be counted on the fingers of one hand ) I will wait and hope that the Ira will be imbued with the spirit Stalker.

M
Marsel Kazan 18.12.19

it was fun to play

s
sTEEL[zed] 18.12.19

and here I am at the Botanical garden learning... o_o

M
Marsel Kazan 18.12.19

I was in Moscow then nebylo

s
sTEEL[zed] 18.12.19

well, considering that at the beginning of a nuclear war will shoot Moscow, sukatno somehow)))

M
Marsel Kazan 18.12.19

there's sort of the whole world after a nuclear war