3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
P
Petka Chehov 18.12.19 03:45 am

Bar ENEA (Metro 2033)

It will be something like the Tavern...the name was chosen due to the fact that he begins his journey from the station VDNH.Communicate.And don't forget to add game to Favorite.
156 Comments
Sort by:
K
Kirk Rysin 18.12.19

It is necessary to rename the topic in Fludilka ENEA

G
Golden Fox 18.12.19

The count name ENEA not better?

K
Komodo Saurian 18.12.19

Not the best, forum rules still has not been canceled. And although this thread is traditionally more tolerant attitude to the violations than on the forum, please it is not abused. Mustard warnings are always at hand.

G
Golden Fox 18.12.19

and I'm here with?

S
Sergey 777 18.12.19

ASX M fell under the hot hand.

M
Mr.Shadow 18.12.19

I have Malinki a question and the moderators ever get banned?

G
Guardian. 18.12.19

And I have a small suggestion, if I may.
Before asking any questions, to criticize anyone, I'd have read the rules... and what do we see? At least item 14 - public condemnation of the decisions of the moderation.
I think Komodo Saurian, as the moderator of this forum, still visible as they should be called subject to his trusted forum...
Yes, and so is important? Critical? Is it worth it to start empty bickering?
Anyway, I recommend you to calm down.

The rules of the forum.

R
RENAKA47 18.12.19

Fucking hate that game in Kiev trains in the Moscow metro. The whole atmosphere is lost(

N
Nikneym 18.12.19

RENAKA47

I agree... but there are more important situations and circumstances that spoil the atmosphere of the game after I read the first book! For example: many phrases of stories at the station VDNKH proiznesla above my ear which was supposed to be at the other stations the characters, too, why it got some not go where you need Artem's stepfather Savior he was under 50 years old do not remember exactly but he was old, and not so young with the mind of the hunter was not supposed to be this huge Exoskeleton he had a black cloak and an old machine gun with clips in the form of konservnyj cans, and the people at ENEA lived in the rooms they have among the station was a tent!! In General is not very beginning of the game at ENEA inspired(

S
STALKERBARMALEY 18.12.19

feomator
Totally agree with you, I read this book, but hunter is a former American soldier and Author was described as a big bruiser, but in the game what is rickets in ACTICE.

A
Alert 18.12.19

Fucking hate that game in Kiev trains in the Moscow metro.
As kievsko trains?
Explain pozhalusta.

m
marlock08 18.12.19

coat of arms of Ukraine :)

that to Moscow not to go developed probably in your Kiev metro trains for textures cracked

D
Delpiero10juve 18.12.19

xD.

A
Alert 18.12.19

Did not notice...
Although they traveled to Moscow for what would be the station to take pictures.
By the way,who have licensed the Subway drive?
Any system requirements?

a
a_Sol 18.12.19

Let those what-thread another name for a bar think?

A
Alert 18.12.19

Oh well...
A normal name.

o
olegmt18 18.12.19

sold amerikansy Saigo nothing

A
Alert 18.12.19

What are you talking about?
About the publisher?
So in fact, our publishers as brakes.
To them until you reach the...

m
marlock08 18.12.19

the village ENEA attacked in the bar black.. there is none..

t
tikx 18.12.19

On the portal ronoom.com there is a competition with unique prizes for Metro 2033!