3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
G
GameOver1993 18.12.19 04:24 am

Import Saved Games (Mass Effect 2)

To import save from the first part you need:
1. On the start screen of the game choose a string configure
2. Select the option save games
3. Click on the only button copy Mass Effect 1 save games and set the path to the folder with the save. To be added to files of type Char_****************.MassEffectSave
4. When beginning a new game select Import ME1 Character. You should see all the character profiles that had passed the game. Select the desired and click Import.

I've been wondering how they will be linked, if we assume destroyed the Council in the first part it will be the second,or another example on nover or whatever, destroyed or freed-fuck, and will depend on the addon in the first part the second?I'm interested in your opinion...
297 Comments
Sort by:
A
AJeR 18.12.19

Recently, the Canadians explained how to operate save for the original game in Mass Effect 2. Primary and of course - if you did not pass the first part and you have no saves, you just start to take the sequel, again creating a character, awarding him a name, history and so on. Another question, if your save for the first part still survived three years waiting for a sequel – in this case the Xbox 360 scans your supplies saves and displays all the found good. Of course, for convenience, near the save, you will receive information about what Shepard did in the first part. Damn important that literally every little bit meaningful choice to ME steadily affects the world of the sequel. That is killed by your hands, the characters will not be resurrected, and offended the alien will hold a grudge, and intercourse with strangers will not remain without attention. In other words, every decision taken by you in ME can affect the world of the second part.
Now about the main thing. Pumped up to 60 level characters with huge backpacks stuffed with weapons, armor and money across the border, Mass Effect 2 carry will fail. However! BioWare has taken into account your combat feats and 50+ hours spent playing, and therefore will give pretty decent bonuses at the start for those who have a lot Pollensa in the universe in the first part. In what form these bonuses materialsource is unknown. But since the skill system and the inventory was almost completely revamped in Mass Effect 2, to transfer earned every bit of experience and produced a Blaster straight in the sequel will not turn out purely technically. Although the Essentials of ME the Canadians still promise to carry in Mass Effect 2. That's about it.
The release of Mass Effect 2 (PC, Xbox 360) will take place in early 2010-th year

The news Took, if someone has not seen))

T
Troy. 18.12.19

Quickly as I would have been all impatient, Yes, but midali will affect that there is no Ali??

G
GameOver1993 18.12.19

Dunno I think when released it will be interesting for her to talk about and reflect)

T
Troy. 18.12.19

))Actually wait!!

M
Maximilliano 18.12.19

Bursting at the seams!I like this game!One word-WAIT!

N
NOCONTANINGFOLDER 18.12.19

well, the saves from the first just in case left

M
Maximilliano 18.12.19

well, the saves from the first just in case left

still ....They will be useful to you in the second part!Especially if your Shepard 60 level and with the full scale of the heretic or hero

N

nnu his lower biovariki said yourself(

N
NateR 18.12.19

I wonder to know why level down . I know it's not amnesia

M
Maximilliano 18.12.19

After the events on the Citadel, Shepard began to thump..... xDDD and sat down on the red sand... and therefore level down

N
NateR 18.12.19

Hmm, leave healed ..)

N

not his local Gopnik shovel on the head with the words hearty boy pulled all Expo

M
Maximilliano 18.12.19

But seriously,I will be interested to know how developers get out of this situation.

A
Alex ll 18.12.19

It is the variant with temporary amnesia!

P
Porter92 18.12.19

It is the variant with temporary amnesia!
This is nonsense of some sort, the developers will not do it, at least I hope so. In General, really would like to know how they get out - I want to believe that it will not be something banal or stupid.

E
ERYX 18.12.19

And why not? In a shipwreck, hit his head and then remember, here I do not remember =) quite pravdopodobno.

N
NateR 18.12.19

No , amnesia it is called in the game . Let's hope for the best !

M
Maximilliano 18.12.19

Yes,I hope they come up with something originalnenko!

A
Alex ll 18.12.19

Oh I do not know guys,but something tells me that would be amnesia.But let's hope for the best!

N
NateR 18.12.19

I think I'll manage .)))