3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
G
GameOver1993 18.12.19 04:24 am

Import Saved Games (Mass Effect 2)

To import save from the first part you need:
1. On the start screen of the game choose a string configure
2. Select the option save games
3. Click on the only button copy Mass Effect 1 save games and set the path to the folder with the save. To be added to files of type Char_****************.MassEffectSave
4. When beginning a new game select Import ME1 Character. You should see all the character profiles that had passed the game. Select the desired and click Import.

I've been wondering how they will be linked, if we assume destroyed the Council in the first part it will be the second,or another example on nover or whatever, destroyed or freed-fuck, and will depend on the addon in the first part the second?I'm interested in your opinion...
297 Comments
Sort by:
M
Maximilliano 18.12.19

Rammstein0303

Persian pimp to 60 level and completely fill out the scale of the hero/renegade developed and encouraged:)

N
NOCONTANINGFOLDER 18.12.19

Patty will...

N
NateR 18.12.19

potatoes =) I think there is a perk or Bron'ka

A
Alex ll 18.12.19

I think I'll just stay bonuses likeyou 10% to deal extra damage, or you are able to withstand 10% more damage, well, etc.

N
NateR 18.12.19

Actually , this is the perks

A
Alex ll 18.12.19

Nick O. Teen,well izvenyayus not know.

Z
Zavisimost ot kofeina 18.12.19

it was said of the fact that even if you drag your character from МЕ1, then you can change its class (e.g. МЕ1 played as a soldier and then suddenly wanted to go for the biotics!), and even a story that they justify this change (well, well). well, plus buns for those who have achieved some success in МЕ1 - the more gone and pumped character, the bigger the bonus in the second part.
plus the impact of the passage of the first part as a hero or renegade, but then still you will slowly transform from one to another in the course of the story.

S
SadSam 18.12.19

I've been wondering - and with pirates, too, can do this....I'm talking about preservation.

A
Alex ll 18.12.19

VinchesteR-S,but this is a really interesting question!

S
SadSam 18.12.19

I live in the back of the world and I have licenses only appear after 2-3 weeks before the global release...and I took so long...

G
GoViViGo 18.12.19

I think, Yes. Now pirates from the face is no different

N
NateR 18.12.19

2VinchesteR-S
The pirates were probably stasinou version from 1C , so that the work will in any case

C
Camrad2006 18.12.19

Another question - will save from Russian version to come to the us.

R
RadeonX1950 18.12.19

Probably the most suitable, although can not say for sure.

T
Timoxasan 18.12.19

I have a problem I can't find the saves in the archives,which is very strange=( Obtained without saves I will not be able to pass ME 2 of their heroes from the first part or there when ME 2 loads then he will Vivida on the screen, who a thread a thread can tell what's going on?

m
merdok_rus_ 18.12.19

and sohranki with the gold edition will fit onazh with the addition of like?

M
Maximilliano 18.12.19

saves in the language edition and the license is not specified, it uses code from the game to determine the choice + the parameters of the character. More there was nothing written, so that hyphenation won't be a problem.

N

sure about publishers and how it is not on its own

S
Spaceman-RF 18.12.19

Yes, it matters a lot on the subject...
Timoxasan
Save are here: C:\Documents and Settings\\My Documents\BioWare\Mass Effect\Save
But in General, I read somewhere that the game asks for the saves, you select them from the folder and the game now loads.
I think Maximilliano rights. From saves take only Persian with his choices. Because the language in the game brings nothing new...

N

well how know how know