3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
P
PlayGround.ru 18.12.19 08:07 am

Everything about this game, any help, tips, etc.. (Arma: Cold War Assault)

Any questions, ask! And yet, who wants to learn how to play on the network and configure servers for the game or to be newsmakers on the website and support him in every way invite you to our team! All the details here:
http://www.benutzer.ru/
135 Comments
Sort by:
S
Samurai 18.12.19

As the server to do?

P
PlayGround.ru 18.12.19

If in the game, then multiplayer>new
If a dedicated server, you have to download it separately, edit it's config and run.

P
PlayGround.ru 18.12.19

Say any help? Then you could suggest as a user ID to change in this game!? and then we have all one and the same, with one version set from 1s. And so the status only works for one person in our clan at the OFFICE :) and we would like everyone to have a infa in multiplayer when you press p. Where in the registry to change or what else you got? Thank you.

D
Dima 18.12.19

and as there is to receive medical M113?

F
Freeman 18.12.19

Just podhodil to BMP in focus with the back and menu pojavljaetsja ligation med.BMP.
PS. The BMP must be either empty or on the other side where you vaues.

P
PlayGround.ru 18.12.19

I have a question ? that man sat on a chair or box ?
Thanks in advance

K
Konst 18.12.19

Hi all. Understand that within already but only recently purchased this game. The graph now has no wheels of course, but overall - great. However, there is boolshaya fly in the ointment: occasionally the game crashes. And with OS (Win XP prof). Ie starts rebooting. Before that, sometimes the game sound disappears, then it is still okay, but when you try to exit - will reboot the computer. The drive from Buka, with ser. number, etc.
Can you advise what? I just fear for the car. To have 10 times the system was already down, afraid to endure the game's not going to have. If it's not XP, and 98 some, you'd already be dead I guess.

G
Gruzik 18.12.19

Heh no it's not because of the game. I have 98 XP the neighbor playing together on LAN all normalno error nenablyudaemo game version 1.75 a company generally not known who produced. Most likely you have some sort of defective Windows, or crooked game set. pereustanovit the game if not help then litsenzionniy drive with Windows buy.

N
Nik Alex 18.12.19

Plz. tell whether there is the ability in multiplayer to join the game (when other users are already playing!!) or as a variant of has launched a game out of it (the character is replaced by the BOT) - went and continued to play!!! if there is plz. how?????? Mauger detonation that overlooked - poke your finger!!!!! RUF resistance ver.1,75. THANKS in advance!!!!!!

K
Konst 18.12.19

2 gruzik
You're a Joker: to spend 200-300$ for individuals. Wind over a toy! I better itself will carry. My XP still ALL works type-top. This is a game. In any case, thank you.

K
Kon 18.12.19

Prot all please skazhite how to make a fire burned in the editor.Advance spasiba.

P
PlayGround.ru 18.12.19

The truth is boolshaya fly in the ointment: occasionally the game crashes. And with OS (Win XP prof). Ie starts rebooting. Before that, sometimes the game sound disappears, then it is still okay, but when you try to exit - will reboot the computer. The drive from Buka, with ser. number, etc.

Guys, help - same problem. Well, it is impossible for this grid glitsa... =(

K
Konst 18.12.19

2 eish5
You have a sound card? Not SB Live accidentally? I figured out already is because of her. They have wine XP a mutual dislike. Tip: when the sound starts to crack a couple of times quickly press esc.

S
Sergej1112 18.12.19

Ludi tolko 4to ustanovil operation flashpoint cold war crisis, kakiye updati mne nado ustanovit 4tobi ya could igrat v nete....
PS: I gde mne mozhno ska4at ih....

m
maximka 18.12.19

I also have Operation Flashpoint cold war crisis ! Let's play no !

S
Sergej1112 18.12.19

Da, no prezhde 4em s-po netu igrat nado sdelat update....

P
PlayGround.ru 18.12.19

const
Yes, sound SB Live. But troubles only with OFP. Moreover, the buggy would only sound but no permanent overloads. Almost 100% sure that it is not like OFP operating system - XP Prof as my friend on XP - the same as me, and 98 toy flies...

M
Max 18.12.19

I did update !

S
Sergej1112 18.12.19

A gde mne etot update vsiat

K
Konst 18.12.19

I say that it is a problem of conflict SB Live! and Grprof. It's already revealed - read the forums on flashpointzone.ru for example. About other games - I too used to think so, but remember carefully: this damn crackling sound in IL-2, for example, in the Vietcong, too, with sound troubles, etc. turn it Off in system properties to automatically reboot on failure. Be a blue screen, but it's better than shock reboot, though the screw will stop normally. They say it is necessary to take SB Audigi...