3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
P
PlayGround.ru 18.12.19 08:07 am

Everything about this game, any help, tips, etc.. (Arma: Cold War Assault)

Any questions, ask! And yet, who wants to learn how to play on the network and configure servers for the game or to be newsmakers on the website and support him in every way invite you to our team! All the details here:
http://www.benutzer.ru/
135 Comments
Sort by:
I
IIIWOLFIII 18.12.19

where can I download zombie mods??????????????????

D
Dobryy D. 18.12.19

He did the mission about zombies. Can advise -=Farmland Horror Pack 3=- (zombie there already with the scripts themselves run to target to kill and devour the corpses. All with sounds and animation. + after the death of the bodies themselves disappear (this is good if the zombies will be a lot). There are the slow zombies (walking) and fast (the runners, respectively). Only here your waypoint they will POH. So, in the commercials, they are not used properly. Look at flashpoint.ru (it should now sort of EV in order to download something). In the search to get the name of the addon, identity option. Weighs about 2.5 MB.

p
pronon 18.12.19

Guys, help me, where is the save folder(users) on viste? and I'm all over the place, and not his, not saved missions never found.

D
Dobryy D. 18.12.19

why in two topics the same post to create. pistol s...

S
Spectr777 18.12.19

Find the folder with the game (move the mouse cursor on the game shortcut and click on right button choose the option"Properties, then Find object), there you will find folder Users.xD

p
pronon 18.12.19

In the directory with the game, this folder does not. Thanks anyway.

D
Dobryy D. 18.12.19

In the directory with the game, this folder does not. Thanks anyway.
And you a profile that was created?

p
pronon 18.12.19

Explain. Created the first profile with Russian letters-it is not, then endured the game, creating English letters folder no. Searched in my documents and HR knows - where-folder no. Put the game on XP, have done the same thing(created a profile, did the first khranenie, came up with his mission, etc.)-the folder to place in the game directory. Here's a ....shadow.

D
Dobryy D. 18.12.19

well Val Vista brain f*GM. I have the XP. and save load on Vista??? if loaded values should the folder be. MB someone you hid (joke) and made it invisible. in General, the advice is - create a mission, name it something original. then quit and start the search all folders for the name of this mission. MB chenit you will be given.

p
pronon 18.12.19

Save loaded. But I need it with a folder to move some. Thank you for the advice. I'll try.

v
vidgin 18.12.19

The people, help:
Decided to play OFP with friends in co-op for Lana. Everything works fine, but in the mission, Prisoners don't know what to do with them. Like everyone around them as enemies shot down, and the prisoners stupidly stand in the middle of the village and refuse to contact with us (players). What needs to be done in such missions, on the release of prisoners? How to influence them, so they are not standing like statues, and comply with any orders or was at least for us...

D
Dobryy D. 18.12.19

I don't remember what exactly there is to do. because when we played this mission with your friends as a rule, the hostages have not survived)) and then it started acting badly and play by themselves. ie we never so serious this mission and did not pass((

G
Giulietta Lombardi 18.12.19

Comrades! Don't know the topic of this question, but still. There is such a mod Conspiracies: Deluxe. There's something about the zone and stalkers. I wish I could download it (Like the Chernobyl theme in ofp) but it weighs nearly a Gigabyte and to download it going the whole day. Maybe among you there are people who still play and love ofp and who this mod is, or was. Very hochitsya out intercourse whether its rock or anything new he can not boast. In General, I want to know opinion of knowledgeable people.

D
Dobryy D. 18.12.19

I personally did this mod in real life is not seen, but each was installed the first version Conspiracies. he says the island where hampered his 5 times worse than rogovyi. although Deluxe Hz. maybe that was better. write more... what is to the fashion campaign... and it is good in itself. the only problem is that the campaign in English. well I would download it for fun. the models are not very elaborate (see the screenshots). basically gather up a bunch of other Addons. if traffic is not a pity and a powerful PC then shake.

D
Dyjx 18.12.19

Help shrugged.
Create a serv, man does not see, and if it creates then everything is fine, games are the same, resistens, patch 1.96
how to make my server see?

D
Dobryy D. 18.12.19

let's first understand how you create. in the settings should melt directpay and LAN.

A
Asgarda 18.12.19

help me shake.
I wanted to create like Operation Flashpoint COLD war Crisis
the mission called the land of nod .

D
Dobryy D. 18.12.19

it's not cold var a crisis. this is an unofficial company Peacemaker. at least the mission of sleepy I have seen only there.

z.s. formulate your questions exactly (what I wanted to do that I tried to do and failed). - your help me shake. you will not achieve anything. but if you just your problem described I would have took the time to think and perhaps to find.

s
sashaKO 18.12.19

guys what would be on an Internet rubitsa OF Planet of War, version 1.71
huh??

H
Hemul-Hemul 18.12.19

people! please throw referring to the cumulative patch, thanks in advance)