3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
P
PlayGround.ru 18.12.19 08:07 am

Everything about this game, any help, tips, etc.. (Arma: Cold War Assault)

Any questions, ask! And yet, who wants to learn how to play on the network and configure servers for the game or to be newsmakers on the website and support him in every way invite you to our team! All the details here:
http://www.benutzer.ru/
135 Comments
Sort by:
K
Konst 18.12.19

And still about the same after:

http://www.flashpoint.ru/forum/showthread.php?t=14868&page=1&pp=15

P
PlayGround.ru 18.12.19

Hey everyone! how to play the Internet with their Soviet friends, and how not to come in the set.game-online, all server XP n knows what and everyone is busy, and konekt bad(i.e., pin well, very big)

D
Dmitriy 18.12.19

Help, please! In the last mission in the Red hammer bomb found, detonated on the radio called. and here begins - the yellow square to attack the port, then run, still its the same at me, firing. And here and there show cartoon and Mission failed. What does it matter?

D
DRaK 18.12.19

Dim take prisoner the SA officers and the game ends

A
Atreio 18.12.19

Where can I get version 1.9 to play Fleshpoint - resistance (Russian version)

P
PlayGround.ru 18.12.19

My friends, do not leave in trouble pliz.

Already 3rd day play peacemaker and can't figure where to go next :( On scoring, I was thinking only how to pass the second mission.. Help pliz.

Be I'm a prisoner in the house. Found a map, a horseshoe, all pokotsali in the camp, and where to go next - don't know.. Tried to run a couple of small towns - to no avail.. What needs to be done to finish the mission?

I was in a panic, the toy is awesome, and I'm stuck :(

Thank you.

P
PlayGround.ru 18.12.19

Sorry I'm slow. Habit left over from previous versions of thought post Soviet block is bad, and there didn't run, hahaha.
Mdyaya.
And the game is great, honestly. Finally made a game where Russian soldiers good and fighting for what is right. It is a pity that the current since the current in the toy :((

P
PlayGround.ru 18.12.19

In the game there is no sound of gunfire,shell casings,reload, etc. absem everything related to weapons and equipment.The radio sound is,the sound in the pronunciation of words in any Persian is.
Who knows plz tell me what to do?

P
PlayGround.ru 18.12.19

Nail!Check whether the hardware acceleration of audio playback on a full!Well, that is AP-th USK-e(sound) should stand in full.Path: control panel/sounds and audio devices/recording quality.(the same hrni was vicecity.

P
PlayGround.ru 18.12.19

Pliz!All who can send scripts any know!Well, there is a phone to take on the chair to sit, etc!

S
Sherman4ever 18.12.19

Hello people. I have a small Bong: I downloaded the patch 1.96 , and he shouts that plague the game on my comp not set. I have the game like normal - BUKAвская. Maybe someone knows what to do?

B
Bis 18.12.19

As the password on invulnerability to register ????

P
PlayGround.ru 18.12.19

Please somebody give me a CD KEY for Operation Flashpoint!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

V
Vanish 18.12.19

----dEVIL 2--- HERE:

OFP Resistens:
LDFB-ONK5S-AJTLB-JMBHX-PXNKR

OFP Cold War Crisis:
BGEA-CVPFK-L3SMO-GN1W6-RBL98

S
Stiv 18.12.19

Chela someone tell me how to do projectiles in the air, to put a monument. honestly! So the shells do to the explosion was a bomb. And when I want to he fell and exploded. Prompt script?

D
Darth Alligator 18.12.19

People! Tell me, and some BPCs can be managed?

o
ofp 18.12.19

If the game is multiplayer>new

Sign pliz further detail the whole connection process, and it is impossible to play on LAN. I reach the point where me(the server) players must connect and clients to focus not see the server! With mesh everything is fine, firewall cut, version 1.46 for cold war crisis. And again, it is key for every customer does not require?

o
ofp 18.12.19

he answers your question ;) still it was in faerie, he somehow blocks direct play traffic.
Then did not understand. And the key doesn't require ;)

M
Magirusa 18.12.19

And I have the keys on the other disks (if the previous did not fit):
FLASHPOINT (OFFRUS):
HZ7L-Y6A1F-7EBLJ-55SHH-JD09M
---------------------------
resistance (OFFRUS-2):
ESLY-N84BM-ZGSC1-KKVSB-K5TYY

M
Mll 18.12.19

Help plz!Start fleshpoint and windoloski the cursor remains-that is, two of them at once!What to do?