3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
P
PlayGround.ru 18.12.19 08:07 am

Everything about this game, any help, tips, etc.. (Arma: Cold War Assault)

Any questions, ask! And yet, who wants to learn how to play on the network and configure servers for the game or to be newsmakers on the website and support him in every way invite you to our team! All the details here:
http://www.benutzer.ru/
135 Comments
Sort by:
C
CraNch 18.12.19

A cha sound built-in?

M
Mango 18.12.19

Neponyal...

s
sumerkoid 18.12.19

Flashpoint Cold war crisis
In Montignac all warned gave the BMP a dozen lads and a kick in the ass run gryat at the airfield protect. came mrugala cut all smoothed out. Who the hell priletaet. He traveled all over the island. Anyone. And only the nightingales whistling. What are they doing? Che did? Partie huh? And what a shame for such a stupid campaign to pull)

G
GO-shnik 18.12.19

It's in the mission occupation the Dimona Lukin? If so, after Stripping Mo, San Phillip, forest near the air base and the camp must be destroyed all at the airport and pick up all your, plus himself into the bargain. It seems so. But if it's another mission, say the name and describe in detail, can Cho find.

S
Seilon 18.12.19

does anyone know how to enter codes in flash,and that keupad minus where to enter it?Help Pojezierze!

D
Dobryy D. 18.12.19

Press Shift and while holding down press minus on the numeric keyboard (it (I mean minus) is in the upper-right (!) the corner of your keyboard - where the light bulbs the lights are on (!) like... the NumLock CapsLock ScrollLock... there are still a number of signs * / + after you enter the codes:

For memory write, so maybe a typo:
savegame – save
endmission – complete the mission - if I don't want to complete it, and I want to move to another campaign. In single player just instantly completes the mission...
campaign – enter the main menu opens access to all missions of the company...

S
Seilon 18.12.19

thank you!And you D...... noticed the game glitches,(for example:some soldiers in emphasis from machangana the whole MAG....!)(well, PK,M60 for example)(and it's bastard dies!!!)

G
GoSpOdiN1 18.12.19

I downloaded the patch, but when installing it throws the error!What am I to do?

N
Naglyy kotyara 18.12.19

Flashpoint Cold war crisis
to help people! passed to the mission where you have to helicopter to transport the group to continue the campaign does not go...do not believe, she could not so terrible end. is that a glitch?

D
Dobryy D. 18.12.19

For Seilon
O_O No... I was not like this. All died at the right time.

For GoSpOdiN1
To download the correct patch! There are Western versions... there is an intermediate (as I call them) i.e. to patch the game to latest version (by the way she is referred to as: 1.96) need to install a few patches... But there is a universal (which I strongly recommend you download!!!!). Their main advantage absolute indifference to the language version of the game. Ie no matter what the game (American, German, Polish, Thai or Nanai...) the patch will do it 100%. Here is the link where I rocked universal patch: http://www.flashpointzone.com/file_details.phtml?id=524

For Insolent kotyara :-)
Let's have the details... but it is not clear about what you say. But apparently you mean the mission from the campaign Red hammer (about a Russian soldier Lukin) – Evacuation – that is... as far as I remember there it was necessary to first fill the MI-17... then take off and be repaired... Then we had to evacuate the infantry units and destroyed two of a convoy of the enemy... he completed the mission when you reach a certain point (the evacuation zone, so to speak... there's still next to the lighthouse on the shore sticking out). The fact that the campaign does not go after this mission, probably even not a glitch but a banal omission of developers... (although at this point I have no problems...) try to beat or just miss out... just at the top of my post about cheats, everything is written.

G
Gh0sT1391 18.12.19

With this mission of red hammer endmission code is not working, not working, but instead a new mission you pass away to pass the old mission again.

J
Jenaza 18.12.19

It's an easy mission(IMHO), why are there cheats?

D
Dobryy D. 18.12.19

It's an easy mission(IMHO), why are there cheats?

As such - really need cheats in OFP is not. Ie you don't include God mode or flight mode like say in Half. But if the mission is buggy - it may not necessarily be a standard mission (the Internet is full of junk is found), the easier it will miss. Or you can even open all the missions in the campaign and start with that which you want. It is not necessarily perceived as cheating - for example you could reinstall OFP and all the data on the passage of campaign down the tube...

C
CezarArtem 18.12.19

Hi! Pomogite pliz uneversalna after installing the patch the game has gone display of weapons what are they doing????????7

D
Dobryy D. 18.12.19

missing display of weapons
Cavaco??? The models themselves are in the hands of the unit missing? p. p. C.

I hope you not a pirate? He wasn't used to it... not even heard once that one was such garbage. You Flashpoint.ru it should - there is such a forum on this patch.

PS. MNU with it no problems (with the patch). Most likely the game is buggy (pirate MB). Or because of some addon you have glitches. In an extreme case, try to reinstall the game. MB will help

C
CezarArtem 18.12.19

No MNU is not pirates weapons have gone missing after the patch and Flashpoint.ru can't registered writes your mail banned

D
Dobryy D. 18.12.19

There should be a rollback, i.e. the removal of the patch. Poprobyi even so to reinstall the game and put the patch on a clean OFP without mods and Addons.

c
cyclop2009 18.12.19

Help than can!! Downloaded from Ineta Operation_Flashpoint_(Game_of_the_year_edition), where Cold war crisis and Red Hammer and Resistance!! Can't installed the first two disk image there are installed, and how many have nedell images of the THIRD disk niodin broken!! what to do if anyone knows?

c
cyclop2009 18.12.19

Help than can!! Downloaded from Ineta Operation_Flashpoint_(Game_of_the_year_edition), where Cold war crisis and Red Hammer and Resistance!! Can't installed the first two disk image there are installed, and how many have nedell images of the THIRD disk niodin broken!! what to do if anyone knows?

r
roxet 18.12.19

there is one thread?