3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
P
PlayGround.ru 18.12.19 08:07 am

Everything about this game, any help, tips, etc.. (Arma: Cold War Assault)

Any questions, ask! And yet, who wants to learn how to play on the network and configure servers for the game or to be newsmakers on the website and support him in every way invite you to our team! All the details here:
http://www.benutzer.ru/
135 Comments
Sort by:
S
Sergey Kuzmin 18.12.19

Could you tell me please, as the editor, in the box with weapons to take up arms . And put the fire already burning? Thank you very much in advance.

D
Dobryy D. 18.12.19

ClearMagazineCargo this; ClearWeaponCargo this; this addWeaponCargo [Bizon, 1]; this addMagazineCargo [BizonMag, 1] - so in the box to insert the Buffalo.

this inflame true - so to light a fire (or false instead of true to put out)

S
Sanya Groks 18.12.19

Hemul here's the link http://files.mail.ru/1D76N7

k
kjkm173 18.12.19

please help to pass the mission after Manteca where komandirom in jtpa edesh

D
Dobryy D. 18.12.19

sucks there. easier when Werth knocked in the woods hiding. there can be taken almost without a shot. and when on the jeep take you seriously. I agonized for a long time running from cover to cover. although a friend told me that he has passed it is easier. at the edge of the shore ran chtoli.

k
kjkm173 18.12.19

Dобрый D.
I saw a guy in you tube razmestil passage
but I can't do that

k
kjkm173 18.12.19

skinte save game after the mission on Malden where mines pose where the end m113 takes ATO this BMB forever Bach UTB glitch figurovskii versions probably

k
kjkm173 18.12.19

tell me how to get where gustavsgatan blow 14 misssssssssssss

D
Dobryy D. 18.12.19

the name of the mission and give campaign. describe what exactly does not work.

k
kjkm173 18.12.19

o.f. cold war crisis campaign (karetnyi growth) and mission Interdiction do not know whether on the beech

M
MaximKats 18.12.19

Please help! I have this problem: when I go into the game in the main menu the mouse cursor slows down and then completely stops moving.... game screensaver that is fine with no brakes at top speed... what could it be??

D
Dobryy D. 18.12.19

the mouse check. a driver update.

V
Vitamin358869 18.12.19

tell me tacticool in mission 2 when you have to destroy the missiles which seem to interfere with your helicopter)))(after the explosion of the mosquito)

D
Dobryy D. 18.12.19

about what kind of campaign you say?

V
Vitamin358869 18.12.19

I made a mistake) I'm talking about dragon rising)

D
D.E.D.O.K. 18.12.19

Hi all tell me what to buy Operation Flashpoint or Operation Flashpoint 2 Dragon Rising?

D
Dobryy D. 18.12.19

Dragon Rising is not very much. it's more Thriller the simulator. if you want a really realistic game about war that is Operation Flashpoint, ArmA ... your choice.

L
Lucky_38 18.12.19

And as for the game Scud to use? A missile after launch to anywhere in the lands, or so and blasts off to outer space?

J
Juice_028 18.12.19

Lucky_38
no, reprisemedia. The launch added just for decoration.